[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 years old. Decently attractive, beard, muscular,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479756901682.png (101KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1479756901682.png
101KB, 500x415px
I'm 22 years old. Decently attractive, beard, muscular, etc. I work at a store where I know a lot of regular customers. There's a really big group of girls from the nearest high school that come in every other day. One of them always flirts with me. Pretty bluntly too, like when I found out her friend shares my name, she said "Yeah, I've got a thing for guys named x", saying "I'm way better on alcohol", or telling me she comes just to look at my pretty eyes.

I got her Snapchat a while back but never really did much with it outside of snapping her every so often because I started seeing someone exclusively like two days later (not anymore though). I'm really thinking about throwing her some dick. Even though she's legal she's still in high school.

Is that weird? I don't wanna seem like another grown man who used to work with me AND egregiously hit on her. I mean lots of girls come in to flirt with the baristas so I don't wanna label myself a creeper by making a move on a high school girl. What's the most tactful way for me to get inside of her?
>>
who the fuck cares

Who's going to know? Her friends? Fuck off nobody cares what high schoolers think. Give her the dick.
>>
>>17977395
I mean she was fairly vocal about that other dude.

I think the primary difference between him and I though is that he was a dork and I'm not outed as one yet. She also didn't really seek out contact with him too.
>>
I hope you know that 100% of your appeal to her is that you're older than her and can get her and her friends alcohol.
>>
>>17977417
Totally cool. I'm not trying to date her.
>>
>>17977516
Then go for it. Just make sure you don't fall in love.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.