[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she went out to have coffee with me for three hours and said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1546.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1546.gif
360KB, 500x375px
If she went out to have coffee with me for three hours and said she had fun and would do it again then it's safe to assume she likes me, yes? That was my first date ever so I don't really know how this goes
>>
Yup!
>>
>>17977239
Neat, do i hug her after the second date to show my intent or something? I've never gotten this far
>>
Pretty safe assumption.
If you have already had your post date texts, give her about 24 hours before initiating another text convo. You can reply if she msgs you before then, tho, but try to give her a minute or two wait after her texts.

Dont seem desperate or clingy if uou want to close the deal.
>>
>>17977235

safe? sure if you want to call it that. if you want to know if someone likes you, make an actual fucking move
>>
>>17977241
Hug is pretty fine, maybe even a breaif one at start of second date. Like a side hug, or a one armed thing.
>>
>>17977244
We haven't really texted after the date aside from saying she had a good time and would do it again, we texted before and it was a pain in the ass to do so so it kinda stopped
>>17977246
True enough
>>17977247
Maybe. I'll probably just do it afterwards since we're pretty new to eachother
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.