[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a autist out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1820.jpg (147KB, 800x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
147KB, 800x899px
>be reasonably attractive, just shy of an 8/10, 21 male
>meet cute girl in college who sits next to me in class (18 year old, looks like pic related, but brunette)
>near the end of the semester finally work up the courage to grab her phone number and organize a date.
>first date goes well, eat at a burger and beer place; she laughs at all my jokes, knows more memes than me
>watch movie afterwards, mild flirting here and there
>puss out and never get physical with her, don't hold her shoulder or hand, no kiss at the end after I drop her off, just a hug as we both awkwardly leave
>she texts me 15 mins later saying she enjoyed spending time with me
>been texting every day since the date
>now it's stopped to one or two, then nothing
>find out she's super popular online, hundreds of thousands of followers
>second date coming up in two days
>sushi place that's nice, just a booth for the two of us
>what the fuck am I supposed to do, this will be my second date, EVER!
>I eventually want to have a girlfriend boyfriend relationship with her, but google says sex first?

>experienced dating anons, what would you do in my shoes? What "moves" should I do this second time around?
>>
>>17976939
do what you should've done on the first date. for fuck's sake don't go into sex on your 2nd date.
>>
>>17976947
>"what your supposed to do"
Care to elaborate? I wasn't getting physical because I didn't want to come off as desperate or creepy
>>
Shameless self bump >.>
>>
Have a good time and be yourself.

Listen OP. I'm 26 and married (Married a virgin). When I was your age, I was a Chad, and I consistently fucked no less or more than five Stacy's. Now there is a trick to doing this.

First.

Women are vastly insecure creatures, play on this. This Stacy you have with a ton of online followers has statistically probably already rode the cock carousel. She's probably an SJW, and not someone you want to be in a relationship with.

You can either get friendzoned or sleep with her. That's right OP. You can either Chad the fuck up or you will end up posting about this on /r9k/.

Now that we've cleared up what you need to do, we need to discuss how you're going to get it done.

OP, obviously Stacy here is taking you to a fish place on the second date because she wants to sleep with you. Don't mention manga or male sensitivity stuff, you will get friend zoned. Talk about going to the gym, aspirations, and your future. Chad the fuck up and look like a provider, with your shit together.

Remember OP. None of this matters, she isn't interested in a relationship. And let's be real here, Stacy has hundreds of thousands of followers, you don't stand a chance.

It's unlikely Stacy will sleep with you in your car on the second date, if she would, I'd run the fuck away. Try to hold her hand or some gay shit, maybe caress her a little bit, Stacy's like that. Put your arm around her. Get your third date at a movie theater. Kiss her on the cheek.

Movie theater third date is generally a good make out, and if you sit in the back and can secure it, you'll get head.

OP trust me on this.

- Chad.
>>
>>17977128
There is a 99.9% likelihood you're some loser in his mummy's basement somewhere.
>>
>>17977128
She was a Mormon, but only because she was born into it, she isn't anymore. She is most likely a virgin as the most I've seen or heard of her talking about past sexual experiences is a kiss at a grocery store of all places. She seems like she can be shy, so I guess I'll take the "man up" part of your advice. But I'm still going to be me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.