[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't distinguish between reality and dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1481386184811.jpg (131KB, 922x799px) Image search: [Google]
1481386184811.jpg
131KB, 922x799px
>get vivid but boring and realistic dreams
>keep mixing them up with stuff that happened in real life

It's been happening more lately. I didn't mention to my friend that I got a new job because I sore I told him already. I had a dream one night where we got a new dog that night and I came downstairs expecting dog
>>
>>17976862
Stop smoking weed.
>>
Learn reality checks
Counting your fingers is good
Reading is ok

You can't do either in a dream. make a habit of doing it while awake and then you can reality check to confirm dreams to be dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 595x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 595x580px
>>17976862
I'm going thru the same thing, wtf is this all about? I coulda swore I did things, or ppl said certain things. The other day I was talking to a girl and I fell asleep texting her, and I coulda swore she told me to go talk to other girls, me assuming she had a guilty conscious, I blew up on her the next morning, to soon realize she didn't even say that, it was all a dream. Shits fucked. I live a boring life btw... Am I going insane?
>>
>>17976924
I couldnt read in dreams before, but recently I can.

I get shit like this sometimes too. Have conversation, or experience with friends in a dream, and then I try to reference it like a week, or a month later and get crazy looks. Then I realize it was in a dream. and I end up looking crazy

I've also had super intense dreams for the past 2.5 years almost every single night. mostly not so good, borderline nightmares.

i dont smoke, or drink often. tried a lot of things, and they usually make it worse.

past 6 months I just stopped caring.
>>
>>17976924
I have been able to read some things in dreams. Nothing extensive though (Like a paragraph).
>>
>>17976909
weed prevents you from dreaming, retard.

if anything OP should START smoking weed
>>
This has been happening to me recently too but mostly with more morbid stuff
If the dream involves a person when I realize it's not real I find contacting that person helps a bit more or maybe that's just me idk
>>
>>17976862
I had this for a few days. To make sure you are in reality think about the following things:
>How did it happen
>when did it happen
>why did it happen
Most of the times your dreams leave really big gaps of time and logic, so hopefully you'll realize in time that is was a dream.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.