[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting her parents.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1286436.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1286436.png
2MB, 1366x768px
My gf wants meet up with her parents soon. How do I make a good impression and not fuck up?
>>
>step 1: be yourself
>step 2: hope you are not a faggot
>step 3: ?????
>step 4: Profit!
>>
bUrself
>>
>>17976805
b urslef, m80
Unless you're a fag/idiot/nigger/wigger/beta, in which case you should kys
>>
>>17976805
First, relax op. Second, your gf wants you to meet her parents. She really likes you. A lot. And she's comfortable taking you to meet her parents. You'll be fine.
>>
OP here, thanks for "be myself" thing. Is it a good idea to buy them gifts or treat them for dinner when I meet them?
>>
>>17977126

OP. Do not listen to these people.

We all know you are pervert with some fucked up fetishes, most of which you haven't even discussed with your girlfriend.

So let's bring it back to basics.

First. Dress nice. Don't look like a faggot. Smell good. Wear a nice polo and khakis, get a decent looking pair of sun glasses (Aviators).

Second. Mitigating from the fact that you are indeed a tremendous faggot, this once try not to be. OP don't be a faggot. I know it's hard for you, but just don't fucking do it.

Third. Smile, and relatively firm handshakes. Use gestures when your talking, and talk about easy to discuss things.

>>sports
>>the weather
>>work (If you aren't some neet faggot)
>>school (See above)
>>Your uneventful faggotry filled life.

Fourth. Don't talk about 4chan or your massive furry collection with her parents, unless her dad initiates. If he actually does, run away.

Fifth. You don't need to pay for dinner. Bring a box of chocolates, that will seal the deal with the mother. Once you've for the graces of the mother, the father won't be too hard.

Sixth. When in doubt refer to number 2
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.