[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dun Goofed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1483498267860.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483498267860.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Ive liked this girl i met 1 year ago since we mee,this last month i got together with my ex girlfriend who is abusive and otherwise like it. My friend ignores me for days and i find out from her friend that shes liked me forever and shes pissed and hurt, I need advice how can i make it up to her (I did break up with my ex after she said that but it hasnt helped)
>>
>>17976010
You're an idiot. Why would you get back with an abusive ex?
>>
>>17976021
When your with someone long enough, despite what they do its almost safe and secure
>>
>>17976025
In other words, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>17976048
OK Forget that part what can I do to make it up to my friend
>>
>>17976048
uh... maybe the sex was good. everything else is meaningless
>>
>>17976052
youre done. just forget it.

ask her to dinner if you really want to know. but its your funeral
>>
>>17976055
Hes got it, But i would rather date(And for sure fuck) my friend
>>
>>17976056
I dont want to lose her I actually LOVE this girl
>>
>>17976059
maybe... is she hot? is she kinky? is she wild? is she head over heels for you? is she up for anything? does she wait to pounce on you? is she rough? ... crazy always means best sex

not a timid plank that says please and thank you
>>
>>17976063
well you dont... but even if you do it doesnt matter. its not up to you. have you had sex already? if so youre fine... take her to dinner. if you havent forget it. she will not come around. period.
>>
>>17976070
I love her with all of my heart and sex with her? no Sex with others? yes
>>17976065
Its not about the sex ill take Love over banging a kinky girl anyday
>>
>>17976078
how could you love her? have you ever kissed her? you just idolize her. what are her flaws? what does she do that really pisses you off? what makes her annoying? what pisses her off? if you dont know, you dont know her and dont love her. love is about compromise... not honeymooning
>>
>>17976082
I never felt this way ever about anyone
>>
>>17976088
then you have never been in love. no one is perfect and everyone has problems (physically, mentally and emotionally). love is understanding these flaws, rising above your own pride and accepting them for who they really are. if you found out she had genital warts, dementia, massive debt, drug addiction, pride, jealousy, etc. would you still want to pursue her? If you have never kissed, had sex, lived together or made it through any tough times or major fights, you dont know each other and definitelt dont love each other.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.