[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-2248980628597011673.jpg (478KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2248980628597011673.jpg
478KB, 1440x2392px
Help i need some advice on how to make a move to fuck this girl and desu I'm a virgin still lmao but i want to see if she would take it any advice how to bring it up to her?.. Or to ask her?
>>
Can anyone give me advice??
>>
lead with the fact you are a virgin. make it apparent and say you are proud of it. if the conversation changes, try to refocus it on the fact that you are a virgin. if she isnt, try to make her feel bad about that a little bit to asert tour dominance.
>>
>>17975992
such bad advice. lie and tell her youre a slut. focus the conversation on that fact. tell her you have sex all the time. make her feel bad that you have more sex then her
>>
>>17975992
She knows I'm a virgin i told her when i was drunk one night lmao so now it makes it harder for me to grow the balls to bring anything about sex up
>>
>>17975999
tell her that you were lying because she was so overwhleming sexy. then tell her you were born a female. when she asks to see your new parts whip out your dick and fap it
>>
>>17976006
Thats some fucked up advice there man. Lmao
>>
>>17976006
she knows im a virgin though and I was born a female...
>>
>>17976017
any pics? ;)
>>
Well this was no help whatsoever.
>>
Just buy a hooker.

but seriously, its a numbers game. if you arent a complete shit human, ask out a hundred girls and at least one will go on a date with you. do that 100 times and you will get laid at least once. if you have a specific girl in mind, you failed before you even started...
>>
>>17976023
youre no help whatsoever
>>
???
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.