[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >No gf >Find girl online >17 1/2 >No bf >We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>18
>No gf
>Find girl online
>17 1/2
>No bf
>We're flirty

I don't think she takes me seriously, though. We live only two hours apart, we could be a physical relationship if we really tried.

>Last night
>Typical late night conversation
>We talk about how lonely we are.
>Her voice is perfectly steady
>im slowly devolving into a sniveling mess
>Break down crying

Do you people think this bettered, or worsened the chance of there ever being a relationship between us? I wonder what she thinks of me. Im always joking with her, so I doubt she takes me seriously when i tell her i have interest.

Im thinking one of two things happened.

1.) She thinks Im a pussy bitch, and has no more interest (If she had any at all)
2.) She's seen i can feel too. She can finally take me seriously, now that she knows I have actual emotion.

I think it's 1.
>>
she sees you as a pussy bitch because YOU see yourself as a pussy bitch. Grow some balls and stop that shit
>>
>>17975753
>only two hours apart

This is still a ldr and will slowly shrivel and die. So it doesn't matter what she thought about your break down.
>>
>>17975767
I've always held myself highly before this. Probably so high, she probably thinks Im self absorbed. I've never felt insecure in my life up until now.
Keep this in mind, mate. I should have put this in.
>>
>>17975753

aaaand she is laughing at your expanse with her girlfriends
>>
>>17975772
This is directly after the last relationship I had. It lasted 3 years, and she lived all the way across the country. If I can last 3 years with someone across the country, imagine how well I could do with someone I can possibly see regularly.
>>
>>17975779
Ye, but don't all girls do that? Literally about ANYTHING?
>>
>>17975753
You answered your own question. Don't cry in front of women under any circumstances, they know guys have feelings but they don't want to deal with the inconvenient ones. You have to feign confidence and you probably just broke that facade completely(crying because tfw no gf, you won't recover from that). She sounds a bit shallow anyway.
>>
>>17975785
I had a feeling.
>>
>>17975785
It sucks. I realized that falling apart at that moment was wrong. It probably was gonna go somewhere. If I wasn't a beta bitch who cries when things hit too close to home, I could have inserted myself. I fucked myself over.
>>
>>17975787
Sorry bro, but it's what I've learned growing up. Was always pretty emotional with people to try to fill the void from my childhood and even after talking about my abuse as a 3 year old (not even going into detail but just giving them a short explanation for how I am) they don't give a fuck. Most women feign their feelings and tear people apart behind their back. If you've expressed interest and blew you off then it's better to move on anyway.
>>
>>17975813
You're right anon.

The road to getting over her will be hard, though.

She's perfect anon, I wish you knew her. You would know why Im so desperate for her.
>>
>>17975822
She knows you think she's perfect. She's taking advantage of you. You're probably an emotional bodybag, she's cucking you anon. She's leading you on because she knows you'll buy into her bullshit.
>>
>>17975822
Wow you're a cuck
>>
>>17975831
The realest shit I've ever seen on 4chan.

I do feel bad for
>>17975822
Though, i know what it's like to be so infatuated with someone, even though they're clearly using their feelings as free support.
>>
>>17975831
This. A thousand times.

This kid needs to get over her.
>>
>>17975831
So real it hurts.
>>
>>17975837
No, you're a nigger.
>>
>>17975753
>We talk about how lonely we are.
>Her voice is perfectly steady
>i'm slowly devolving into a sniveling mess
>Break down crying
Women can't be lonely; besides she'll never be your girlfriend now, you just exposed yourself as a little bitch-boy.
>>
OP work on you.

Focus on improving yourself.

Work out, reach your goals, learn aomething new.

Just focus on self devolpment and as you grow stronger in that respect girls will come.

You gotta bwe actively progressing and going somewhere and girls will follow that as they want a man whos doing that. The more you progress then the more that will come to you.

If you build it. They will come
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.