[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tryna smash my teacher >white girl >great ass >single,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: KANYE_WEST_001.png (369KB, 579x579px) Image search: [Google]
KANYE_WEST_001.png
369KB, 579x579px
tryna smash my teacher
>white girl
>great ass
>single, i.e.talks about cats and how shy she is and how many dogs she owns, hasn't mentioned any hint of a significant otheralso stories of people pulling teachers.
how to pull?
>>
Face it, OP. It's not gonna happen.
>>
>>17975543
don't know till i try.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 200x200px
Smashing your teacher is like smashing your future. Just dont
>>
File: Dogs_Laughing_Together.jpg (46KB, 700x440px) Image search: [Google]
Dogs_Laughing_Together.jpg
46KB, 700x440px
>>17975541
>>17975546
>2017
>His mind is controlled by his dick
Enjoy your ape impulses, your entire life is gonna be a fuckin' mess
>>
>>17975541
Just recently my drama teacher went on leave and is under investigation for having sex with students. You just gotta find the right one OP
>>
>>17975546
good. goooood.
let the game flow through you
>>
>>17975808
Men have been controlled by dick since the dawn of time.
>>
>>17975541
>>17975823
fuck off highschoolers
>>
>>17975907
Some. And they're usually the ones that end up with a whole gang of unwanted kids by their 24th birthday, and do nothing with their lives
>>
>>17975541
>single, i.e.talks about cats and how shy she is and how many dogs she owns, hasn't mentioned any hint of a significant otheralso stories of people pulling teachers
My SO is a teacher, very few teachers share their personal life details (having pets isn't personal), teachers aren't going to risk their career to fuck a horny teenager.
Any attempts will be reported and will get you a reputation with all staff and probably students, people love to gossip.
>>
Don't be a retard OP. Even if it goes well you're now intimate with a teacher. You now have to, keep it hidden, not fuck up personally because then she'll just fail you, keep any girls your age out of the picture, all this with the normal upkeep of a relationship with a mentally mature person. All this and that's only if she even says yes which she 9/10 won't even if she did find you attractive I've because your underage dick sure as hell ain't paying bills if she gets caught.
>>
>>17975907
The true problem of the human race, derives fom letting their inscting anihilate their intelligence
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.