[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 25+ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 10

File: waiting.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
The "I don't have the proper OP" edition

Hey /adv/ lets get this going, you know the drill....
Turning 30 today.... Family sends theirs cherishes, but all my friends are ignoring me
its not like facebook doesn't let everyone know it already....

on the life side
> still living with farther
> no job
> finishing my first degree this semester
> broke up with 4 year gf last year
> not socially awkward, but girls flake on me all the time

beat it!
>>
>>17975346
I'm 35 and have a crush on a man I play boardgames / DnD with twice a week at the LGS but haven't been able to work up the courage to ask him to go out with me. It sucks, I feel like a teenager again. My last break up really did a number on me, I guess.
>>
>>17975346
I'm 35. At 30 I was broken up with, and jobless. After a few years I reconstructed my life. Now I'm literally swimming in pussy, and have a great paying job. Things will get better OP, just navigate through the flow
>>
>>17975346
Happy birthday, OP
>>
I'll probably have a seizure and die in the next ten or twenty years
why can't I do the things I like
I want to drive illegally fuck it so do tons of people
I'm starting to go more crazy as a result as well
I don't give a shit about a career anymore
I want to pretend I can get a family but it's pretty much a good joke
why can't I be normal again
I have holes in my memory and life is now just one big soup of weirdness
I'm used to feeling shitty, I wanna do more drugs though
I want to get some real LSD again and just dose out for a month or so
long as I can sleep and take my normie meds I should be fine
I wish I could talk without fucking up sometimes
I wish I sometimes can understand wth someone has said even though I can hear the words
I need some hippie chick who likes LSD and going out into the woods who won't mind driving all the time
Also would be cool to have a job again
What day will be the last could be today, could be tomorrow, have seizures when sleeping and small ones everyday just about
Have already died in hospital multiple times so it will happen like that I guess
Where's my fellow crazy girl to journey either a bit or maybe longtime,,, who knows perhaps I'm a hoss and make it to 90 something
>>
>29
>nice gf, 9/10 relationship overall
>have a few threesomes here and there
>nothing on my name
>don't own my own place because shithole expensive country
>own a small 3d printing shop but business is usually too slow to make ends meet
>got a degree but job offers are shit

6/10 life overall
>>
>>17975372
thanks, gives hopes

>>17975359
>LGS
what is that? I'm assuming like a gay friendly meeting place?
>>
>>17975383
sorry mang, must be hard, what exactly do you have?
>>
>34
>Still living at home
>Single for 3 years with no sex since
>Basically NEET
>Hitting the gym regularly and trying to get out of my comfort zone as much as I can
>Beginning to accept my situation which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing

Keep on keeping on
>>
>>17975485
Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
>>
>>17975359
Are you grill or homo?
>>
>26
>live with parents
>have a stable job
>have lots of interests
>cultivate artistic hobbies
>people all around like me and aknowledge my skills
>had my first kiss & sex 4 months ago
>basically a relationship lasted 1 month
>best human being I ever met, compatible with me 100%
>she doesn't share the feelings
>still want to be as friend
>I'm dying inside but I'm moving on

I don't deisire nothing more in my life, I have all I could want. I don't want a gf, I don't chase girls. I still feel empty inside and dunno what it is. I never experienced true love tho, my family is kinda cold towards me. Could that be the cause?
>>
>>17975481
Not them but, local game store
>>
I am probably not in line with these threads because I don't hate my life and I don't feel all hope is lost for me.
But on the other hand, I don't see any appeal in the study-work-die life, I am pretty certain I will never have a romantic relationship in my life and probably no sex at all either.
I've been very stressed about money and career choices in the past few days, but right now I don't give a fuck anymore. I am considering just get some training with woodwork or blacksmithing or electronics, and make al iving out of it, because all I realy care is paying rent and food. I have no friends and I don't like going to bars and all that shit.
Well, that's about me.
Turning 26 by spring, I am thinking of moving out to force myself to actually carry the plan (and go work at a woodshop or something)
>>
>>17975696
>>17975620
for some reason I just assumed it was a gay dude
could be a girl too, in which case I would tell her to just go for it
>>
>>17975773
>for some reason I just assumed it was a gay dude

...cos the site is HEAVILY weighted towards dudes? It's funny I've never really visited many boards apart from the usual, though I did spend time on the /cgl/ board which seemed like female-dominated board.
>>
>>17975699
>not in line with the thread
>never got sex and never will

You're more in line than you think pal
>>
>>17976071
Only that everybody's super depressed and think their life is over, and I'm quite the opposite. I'm kind of optimistic about it all.
I just know I'm not apt for relationships of any kind.
>>
>30
>went long distance with 6 year gf as of last September
>I'm supposed to finished school and try to find a job in the city where she lives so we can be together again
>feeling emotionally crippled and sapped of motivation
>>
>26
>girl friend of 4 years cheated on me
>this was last week
>started working out
>started to study programing
> eating healthier
>feeling optimistic
>still feel i am not attractive
>have that feeling ill die alone

I am in a in between. But anons serious try working out and getting some sun. Its seriously helped me a lot through this break up and my general self esteem. Week ago i was drinking a lot and off my meds but while i am scared for the future I am feeling fairly optimistic.

Try to find ways to progress in something. It helps. At least i feel as long as i dont give up and keep at it then it will work out...

Hopefully some optimism helps.
>>
>>17976428
Well, I'm a bit like you. 31 and also don't really get down even though I never had a romantic relationship and likely never will. I seem to get depressed the more I try social/relationship stuff so I just gradually started to quit it. It was too hard. I'm trying to be social though but taking it easy. There are lots of advantages to having social relationships that aren't really about fun hanging with them but like, professional and other things. I think as long as you have a feeling of control and place in the world and not overworked you shouldn't get depressed.
>>
>>17975481
Someone already said it, but it does mean local game store.

>>17975620
>>17975773
I'm a girl (feels kind of weird calling myself that at 35, but calling myself a "woman" makes me giggle).

I know I should probably just go for it, but I really get the distinct impression he is not interested and I would just make the couple of times a week I get to relax very awkward and maybe even painful for me.
>>
>26 years old
>working at a warehouse job I hate
>no gf
>never dated anyone
>anxiety never goes away
>>
you've got me beat but not by much, OP
>>
>>17975372
What did you do, tell us more
>>
26 here.
Still in college doing CS and will probably stay there until I'm close to 30, because math classes actually take some effort that I'm always too depressed to put in.
Only have a couple close-ish friends, the type that one would feel comfortable being alone with. People just don't like me, it seems.
Lost virginity at 25 when I returned to college after a 2year break. Had been obsessed with it for ages and thought finally losing it would solve all my problems. It didn't.
Other than the friend and college mate I live with, the only socializing I get is when I go out once a week by myself, drinking and clubbing, and try to chat up some girls / people I'm acquainted with. More often than not I come back home disappointed and feel depressed the rest of the week because of it
I just wish I had the balls to throw myself off a high place, but I know that will never happen. The fact that I'll never have the guts to end my suffering makes me more anxious than everything else
>>
what does that skeleton need two mouses for...
>>
kv
ten months until 25
guess how much sex im gonna have between then and now
guess how much ill engage in any social activity whatsoever
>>
>>17976574
I'm >>17975359 (35 years old) and I'm just now going back to school for CS. So yeah.

Goal is to be done before Trump's presidency ends. So 4 years hopefully. 8 years pessimistically.
>>
>>17976637
Probably more than me in the next year
>>
>>17976675
Good luck
>>
File: 1466711299579.jpg (24KB, 293x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466711299579.jpg
24KB, 293x268px
I used to want to have family down the road. But as I'm about to turn 25, I'm beginning to think otherwise. Simply because I'm not a very sensitive person and I know I'd probably have a lot of the same failings that my father has, which I also somewhat resent him for. I'm good with kids, but only in bursts. I'm bad at making sure to maintain relationships basically.

Not really sure how to proceed. Seems like most people my age have figured out what they want by 30, but only now am I on the fence with this.
>>
>>17977038
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17976526
>I know I should probably just go for it, but I really get the distinct impression he is not interested and I would just make the couple of times a week I get to relax very awkward and maybe even painful for me.
Thing is, you won't ever know if it could work out or not... and honestly time is wasting, you'd probably know by now it just skips by
I was having a similar talk with a girl yesterday
subject was being chill about things and just let stuff happen, or go after it.... and I told her, for something to happen, both have to take step forwards, if no one does, surely nothing will happen
so my advice to you is take a step forward and let him know, hope for the best but don't worry if it goes bad
>>
>>17975346

You still have a shot for about 5 years. Change your shit now. That is all and happy birthday.
>>
>>17975359
>boardgames / DnD

Sounds like the most dreary thing but seems like it might contain my kind of people.
>>
File: roadtonowhere.jpg (27KB, 619x443px) Image search: [Google]
roadtonowhere.jpg
27KB, 619x443px
>>17975346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

27 here. Sorry for the breakup. Keep on living. It is fun sometimes. Cheers.
>>
>>17979355
It's fun. I may quit because of this guy, because it's getting into painful territory, but I will miss it.
>>
Turned 25 two month ago, just downloaded tinder, but don't know what to put i my bio, pls help
>>
>>17979733
Married. Looking for side action away from my fat wife and two stupid kids.
>>
26 on Tuesday
Joined military 6 mos ago
Lots of 18-20 year olds
at least I'm going somewhere and doing something
women are a pain more than anything
just trudging along
>>
>be 26
>total loser for more than half of my life
>decided that I will make everything different in 2017
>started working out
>2 weeks into gym
>losing a bit of motivation
>also feels a bit sluggish as of lately

I need some advice. Should I get rid of my internet so I can focus more on lifting weights and reading books?
>>
>>17979816
don't get rid of internet. do that as a last resort maybe. try some apps that shut off fun parts for a certain amount of time. try limiting yourself to a certain amount of time yourself.
>>
>>17979816
That kind of stuff happens occasionally, you just got to keep grinding, but do put yourself into the task, don't wander while you're at it, else it'll still feel sluggish. Remember that while it's uncomfortable, the pain itself is part of the pleasure of working out. Just grind.
Also motivational videos on youtube are good, and if you can keep yourself updated on your goals, or some standard you set for yourself, that should remind you why you should keep at it.
>>
File: tumblr_o-blivia_153035853624o1.jpg (147KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o-blivia_153035853624o1.jpg
147KB, 772x1034px
>25
>alcoholic drug addicted shut-in whose never had a girlfriend
>shit degree, no steady job, been studying for the same certification for over a year now.
>people who do offer me jobs ask the impossible and pay little.
>about to roll off parents insurance while I can barely afford my car insurance and upkeep.
Don't even know what to do with my dumb pathetic ass.
>>
Is there an age to give up on finding a proper full time job? I'm 25 and can't find anything with the bachelor degree majoring in immunology I finished a couple of years ago. Is it safe to say I'll work shit jobs forever because employers will look at my age and think I have missed the window for moving on from lowly service jobs to college graduate jobs.
>>
File: IMG_1407.jpg (122KB, 490x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1407.jpg
122KB, 490x699px
>26
>with bachelors and 4 years of office experience

So I moved to denver six months ago and can't even land a job as a front desk receptionist. Every single position is competitive as fuck unless it's some target or fast food bullshit position.

Should I grab a shit job and wait it out or go back to my podunk hometown with less opportunity (but less competition/degree stretches further)
>>
>25
>Can't get a job
>Had huge fight with parents, now living with uncle and have no plans to ever see parents again
>People don't like or want anything to do with me, don't have any friends, never had a bf
>Hurt almost constantly, haven't really enjoyed life in the past 7 years, nothing ever goes right

I know I just need to kill myself but I get scared when I try.
>>
>>17980213

Where's your hometown?
>>
>28/m
>live with parents
>have shit job i work really hard at
>finally got my first car in dec
>try dating apps to expand my social bubble
>message a few (read: a lot) qts
>get ignored or disinterested replies
>every small failure makes me want to retreat back into being a hermit

i'm finally getting somewhere after being in relative isolation for a decade, but if things don't get better by the night before my 30th birthday, i'm eating a bullet
>>
>>17980709

Bullhead city. Small tourist town in Arizona
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza
>>
>>17975346
>30/f
>live alone, no cat
>boring but comfy job sometimes it's okay, sometimes I want to kms
>3 long term relationships, single now for 4 months
>all my friends are married or settled or pregnant
>everything is lukewarm, hm i could change jobs but meh
>hmm I could date this person but meh
>hmm I could move abroad but meh
>I go to church once in a while but I believe on a level of "meh"
>I have some money on the side so I could buy a house but I don't feel like staying here either due to massive meh
And so the days go by while I wonder why I even exist on this earth.
I don't want to push out a random kid with anyone who'd have them to give my life meaning like all my friends are doing.
>>
>>17980816
Do you have any hobbies? Do you do anything to break your routine?

Where do you live?
>>
>>17980823
I live in Europe.

I do have hobbies (paint and draw) but I find myself very unmotivated these days. My job is making a lot of demands on my energy and what isn't taken up by that is claimed by family and friends. But if I don't see them I completely isolate and I become socially super awkward after a while.

As for breaking the routine, not really. I feel very tired, too much to go out and expend energy.
>>
>>17980706
Start going on walks. Try do something physically like a sport, maybe will get you to make friends along the way.

Do you habe a job?

Also never kill yourself. I know too many people who have thought about it in the past and are happy now.
>>
>26
>hit six figure income
>married, sex a few times a year
>don't really know if I like her enough to have kids with her after all
>otherwise don't really have any friends at work or elsewhere
>incapable of forming meaningful non-economic relationships with my own gender
>opposite sex people understandably usually don't want to hang out nowadays except for one girl who takes days to respond to messages
>nothing to do but count down the deadline wife has set to have kids and in the longer-term my eventually death
>>
>>17980842
eventual*
>>
File: 171857854525.jpg (49KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
171857854525.jpg
49KB, 722x349px
>>17980842
>sex a few times a year
sorry to hear it

>nothing to do but count down the deadline wife has set to have kids and in the longer-term my eventually death
you sound like me
you sound like you're just sitting there waiting for a meteor to hit you in the face or anything. too comfortable to do something about your life and risk the pain change brings, not uncomfortable enough to pull out your own teeth and actually better it.
>>
>>17980832
Work shouldn't leave you exhausted like that. How much do you work? 40 hours a week? What's your job?

Also, breaking your routine doesn't have to be that tiring. Just reading a book or get into something else interesting, go on walks in the forest and such can do wonders.

Do you have any friends you can talk to about how you're feeling?
>>
>>17980854
I work 38h a week but I'm extremely bad at dealing with stress and they put me in charge of other people at work. So I procrastinate like crazy on things that cause me anxiety (like telling the client that things won't get done on time), and it drains me out. I really want to do well but I'm not even capable of delivering something decent due to deadlines. Then I spend a lot of overtime trying to make up for what I didn't do because I was stressing out. The commutes also suck balls because I have to be in two offices in different cities.

>Do you have any friends you can talk to about how you're feeling?
I see a psychiatrist
Aside from that my friends are always talking about their kids or partners and I rarely mention how I truly feel. I feel like I'm an attention whore and that I worry about silly thing that could get fixed if only I pulled my fingers out of my ass. Like handing in my resignation, but I'm terrified I might never find anything else in this economy.
>>
>>17980861
In my country it's common to first find a new job before turning in a resignation.

Don't throw old pants away before you've bought new ones so to say.

Also it seems you don't have too much in common with your friends? It's fine to be friends then still, but it's nice to have likeminded people to talk to, so maybe look into meeting new people.

As for the tiredness; are you sleeping well? And enough? If it's all connected to work stress and making over hours then it should solve itself when changing jobs, but if there are other reasons you feel tired it night pay off looking into it.
>>
I'm 30 and doing somewhat ok.

>Burgeoning acting career, have bit parts in bigtime movies
>Getting into scriptwriting and soon directing a few micro and short films
>Growing respect from peers
>Hobbies going well

My biggest problem is wanting to be in a relationship but I can never find a girl who wants to. I use tinder but locals don't find me to their liking so I always end up matching with tourists. I've had a good bit of sex with them but they always leave of course. As a result I made several friends and some are even infatuated with me, I was told I've been dreamt about from 2 different girls this past week but they're all from other countries so no hope for that. As a result, I'm fairly lonely, but I'm also, to my shame, a sex addict.

My tinder is set from 18-34 and I keep getting matches from 18-19 year olds who can't keep up a conversation to save their lives and they bore me to death. So ok, I think, maybe I can just have sex with them but despite the fact their profile pics are all bikinis and posing half-naked, they insist on just being there for likes. Do you seriously want me to believe that you don't get enough attention from all your other media sources? And I don't get why they don't find my work interesting. Not to toot my own horn but how often do you meet people working in the film industry? This latest one just went "oh, cool. I'm a student. I study maths and physics." before going radio silent until I unmatched her.

It's really difficult, as I don't meet any single ladies in my work and I'm a fairly quiet guy, so I don't do clubs or bar pickups.
>>
>>17980995
put your tindr age higher

go on other dating websites besides that one. Tindr is basically fuckmeat, the app.
>>
>>17981004
>put your tindr age higher
I want to but goddamn, I can't deny I do want to bang the snot out of freshly-legal girls. The pull is too strong.

>go on other dating websites besides that one
I have, but I live in a very small country where nobody is on any. Not even happn works.

>Tindr is basically fuckmeat, the app.
Not from my experience. I haven't met a single female on there specifically looking to bang. I've made more good friendships than sex there. Most seem to use it for attention and drinking games with a bit of dating.
>>
>28
>married to the guy of my dreams that i love to death
>pregnant with second child
>job with mediocre pay but i love doing it
>going to school again to get second degree in the field i always wanted
>have few hobbies i really like
>taking even better care of my health lately so i feel pretty good
>fantastic sex life
>awesome family and friends
>cozy home and no financial problems

life is pretty much perfect at that point
>>
>>17981046
Must be nice having a guy financing all your stuff.
>>
>>17981060
yup. but hey, i give him kids, a cozy home and mindblowing sex in return. that's not nothing either.
>>
Can I post here if i'm less than 25?
>>
>>17981101
Fuck off
>>
I feel really guilty about the whole casual sex thing. The concept doesn't seem right to me. So I don't partake in it. But it just makes me feel so CONFUSED...

I recently became friends with this girl. We have a surprising number of common interests, even politically (which is rare in this liberal cesspool). She's 18 and really cute, freshman at uni. She keep sending me strong signals that she wants to fuck. I don't know what to fucking do. I don't believe in casual sex, it goes against how I feel about the whole thing. I think sex within a relationship makes sense obviously... but the thing is, I'm not ready for a relationship with anyone.

What do I do..
>>
>>17981341
Is this some weird version of humble bragging?
>>
>>17981362

No.. I guess it's more venting
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
19. Feel like a loser. Went back to the United States for college last year but I got so depressed that I left and went back to my dad's place (in Dubai). Realized there is no future for an expat here and my only future is in the U.S. . I essentially fucked myself over and my dad (expenses). I might work and save up here then leave again to some other state and fix my situation. What do I do?
>>
>>17981383
>I don't know how to read
>>
>>17981409
Read the title. just dgaf
>>
29, single mom. shoot me now. need i say more? what happened though, was the guy lied and shot inside me, even after I'd asked him not to. He thought we needed to have a child in order to make our relationship official. I never wanted a kid but I was too young, confused, emotional, and broke to consider an abortion. guy kept reassuring me that he'd take care of me and the kid. turns out he was lying then too. 5 years on, my life is completely destroyed, no time for anything that I care about other than this kid and work, everyone hates me, i fear my child is doomed to another terrible life as well.
>>
>>17981452

Live for your spawn. Keep your spawn happy
>>
>>17981475
It's so hard. He is never satisfied with my efforts, and I feel so dead inside it's hard to summon up any sort of happiness or enthusiasm for this work. I constantly think about putting him up for adoption and killing myself
>>
>>17981452

Should've kept your legs shut

>>17981566

>He is never satisfied with my efforts

He's a fucking child you selfish whore. Typical woman, only care about yourself. Your responsibility is to raise the kid as best you can.
>>
>>17981590
And the child's father is not selfish for fucking off and having nothing to do with his spawn?
>>
>>17981452
Nice bait.

>>17981590
Faggot.
>>
>>17976544
Giving false hopes on Mongolian basket-weaving forum.
>>
>>17981566
Oh come on. You're 29. Perfect age ti have a kid. You're not 17. Get your shit together. You git responsibilities. And it's not impossible to have a really good life even if you are a single mom.
Stop finding excuses and get your lazy ass up.

T. Former single mom
>>
23/m soon to be 24, struggling with depression since 14, currently a neet living with mom and aunt(fucking nightmare), despite being an introvert and kinda anti-social I never had problems making friends, but I like to be alone 70% of the time, however, people seems to enjoy my companionship for some reason, still a kv, but by my own choice, have girls showing interest on me every now and then since puberty, never followed up because intimacy scares the shit out of me, some friends think i'm gay because of this, started to glance for the first time at the idea of an relationship few months ago, but I think I have to fix myself before bringing a girl into my life.
>>
Virgin neet until 23, finished college and went to my dream grad school, realized women actually like me if I try so I lost my virginity at 27 and proceeded to land an Asian girlfriend with a beautiful tight puss. Goin' good.
>>
>>17981944

How did you tell your Asian that you were a virgin?

How did she react?
>>
>>17981955
Well, first I fucked other women (didn't say a damn thing about virginity at any point and nobody asked) after I had actually started dating and by the time I got to this good one I was no virgin anymore. The timing of things was good in that way.
>>
>>17981856
OK, I'm not trying to shit on you at all, and I do congratulate you on no longer being a single mom (if that is what you imply from how you signed your post). It's great that you were able to move out of such dire straits. However, you do make a lot of assumptions: that I was 29 when all of this happened, that I don't keep up my responsibilities, and that I'm lazy. I'm making at least 32,000/yr by myself, I am paying off my student loans singlehandedly, and I had my child four years ago. And I still feel this way. What gives? What do you say then, when it seems as though I'm doing everything that I can for my child and myself, and I still feel so dead inside? Probably no one has an answer for me here or anywhere, but just see my life here, and this post as a warning. WEAR CONDOMS KIDS.
>>
>>17982056
I had my kid when i was 21. I didn't assume you had it just now.
But see? That's a bit of what i meant. I know how hard it is to raise a kid, manage an entire household and also work and not go insane over it.
I definitely stretched my boundaries more than once in thise years and probably went over them a couple of times too. But i knew when to stop. I was suicidal at one point too. I have never had the thought of giving him up for adoption tough...
Those two things are clear signs for me that you need to REALLY tone it down and you need to do it fast if you don't want to regret tour actions later and fuck up your kid.
I was extremely depressed at some point. I was still functioning, but i was a fucking zombie. I just went trough the motions so he was fed, clean and we had enough money to get by. Then suddenly i stopped being able to sleel. After 3 days, i knew i have to handle quickly or this will end in a disaster. My nerves where blank.
So i went to the doc, went to therapy, got medication to be able to sleep, later anti-depressants and then i cut back my working hours. We had to cut bavk financially too but it was the best decision i have ever made.
With the help of my therapist, i built up a network to help me cope. I never asked for help or even toon on help i got offered (i had this silly idea that i brought this on to myself and now i have to deal with it alone too). I learnt to swallow my damn pride and to rearrange my priorities.
In hindsight, this whole episode has had a very bad effect on my kid. He was basically emotionally neglected. I'm now gently trying to iron that out as good as possible but it is NOT worth it to ever be exhausted and have no more energy left for your kid just so you can pride yourself in the amount of money you manage to make and how you can pay off depths. Please, take a hard look at your priorities.
>>
>>17982056
>>17982092
If you two don't mind to answer, why don't you get a man to help you out? it's really this hard for single moms get a man?
>>
>>17975346
I have a masters degree and i work as a data warehouse consultant of all things. (i became one by simply being selected by my boss "you know this rite?")

My life i general is empty. I've never had a gf, i have 2 friends who are busy most of the time and i generally spend my sparetime doing nothing.

Im 29.
>>
>>17982101
at this point, i'd be happy to see a single mom. being lonely sucks
>>
>>17982101
Just because a girl becomes a single mome doesn't mean she's suddenly attracted to losers.
>>
>>17982135
I'm not talking about >>17982126, just men in general, calm down.
>>
>>17982101
i didn't go on a single date for 4 years because i simply had zero energy for anything that wasn't intended to keep up the very basic standart to keep going.
i also thought that i will never find a decent guy now that i'm so obviously damaged goods.
and i was very scared of letting someone in my kids life and it not working out in the end.

however, i did meet an awesome guy and we are married now. but that happened not because i was seeking a relationship. we have mutual friends and we met when i finally got my shit together and my kid was a bit older and less demanding so i had some time left to actually have friends again.
he doesn't pay anything for me at the moment since i clearly told him i don't want that. we will soon have a baby, and then i will stay home a bit more and he will take over a slightly bigger part of the rent. i still am very hard to get to give up my financial freedom. i guess i'm terrified of people thinking i'm trying to just make him my provider.
>>
>>17982139
The majority of men online are losers.
At the age of 30+ most quality men are taken, or go for younger chicks.
>>
>>17982126
well, i think it can work out, but it strongly depends on the girl.
there are single moms out there who are decent humans and would make good partners. but there are also a huge number of nutcases. but then again, most girls that aren't single moms but single after a certain age are nutcases anyways. they might be sluts or mentally ill. but they won't tell you that on a first date. atleast with a single mom they can't hide their damage as easily when you meet them. i mean, nobody will tell you "oh and i am frequently cutting myself" on a date, but a single mom most likely will mention that she has a kid. so you know esrly on with what kind of madnes you are dealing. and let's be honest, nobody is 100% sane. especially not people that are approaching 30 and aren't in a ltr already.
>>
>35 years old
>Thought I was asexual for a long time so I didn't pursue sex and relationships when I was younger
>had a few crushes here and there but didn't really come to terms that I wasn't asexual until I was 33
>Still a virgin
>Have no idea how to be attractive, how to date, how to do anything really
>Afraid to tell people about my condition, even as an asexual, I would lie about my past a lit
>It's embarrassing to me, I guess

What do I win?
>>
>>17982045

What was it like when fucked for the first time? What I mean is, were you actually attracted to the girl? And did she react strange to how you acted?

my first and only time was bad.. I wasn't attracted to the girl, so I wasn't into it at all, but she was SUPER into it. Moaning really loud, she came really hard too. I did not enjoy it at all. If anything it destroyed my confidence.
>>
>>17982185
why do you feel the need to lie? just be honest. there's no use in starting something on a lie. if they can't deal with who you are, they are definitely not the right person for you
>>
>>17982176
i'm not in a ltr because nobody wants me, not even single moms, and i truly have no idea why. it's like god himself has marked me or something

lord knows i'm not sane, but i'm not asking for sane either. i just want a chance
>>
>>17982205
how are you mad then?
>>
>>17982205
Quit playing the victim and work your ass off, no woman will suddenly drop in your lap.
>>
>>17982185
>asexual

I've never understood why anons push this asexual bullshit. That and (specifically MtF) trannies.

Literally everything else is brushed aside yet these two peculiarities are tolerated.

What gives?
>>
>>17982191
I feel like it's justified if most 30-somethings want to run away from someone who has never had sex or a relationship. My options are already so limited.

>>17982820
>Literally everything else is brushed aside yet these two peculiarities are tolerated.
What do you mean?
>>
>were you actually attracted to the girl?

Yeah. She was a slightly chub Korean with nice tits and hips, not bad.

>And did she react strange to how you acted?

Nope. She seemed pleased. It became clear pretty quick how to do it and I haven't had a problem pleasing anyone since.

Seems weird for your confidence to be hurt by a girl really liking it, and by not enjoying sex with someone you weren't interested in. The whole situation was kind of irrelevant to your ability to fuck good since you didn't even like her. Go fuck someone you like, because you like them, not simply in order to lose it, I guess.
>>
28, no job no friends and in a relationship with a girl who has borderline personality disorder. I'm back at my parents place and I spend all of my time away from them mostly. I avoid family as much as possible and spend a lot of my time alone except for the few occasions that I go out to spend time with my lady.

I don't know what's wrong with me but people always make me feel rather stupid and I'd just rather avoid them and spend time alone because it doesn't really make me feel comfortable knowing that I lack any sort of skill set or talent to truly be good at anything. I'm socially awkward and that makes things worse in regard that conversations die out quickly or I repeat myself a lot in similar situations over and over. I don't know, I'm just a dumbass and I have no place. I have a plastic bag and a rubber band I've been pondering on using daily as the thought of being useless and left behind in the pace of things has become such a terribly difficult burden to carry anymore.
>>
>>17982101
>it's really this hard for single moms get a man?
Single mothers don't really have much market value. Even if the guy never has to help out with the kid, it just puts so many restrictions on the relationship. They probably have better luck with single fathers who can empathize better. Your average childless man doesn't really have much incentive to go for a single mother over another gal who doesn't carry that sort of baggage.
>>
>>17975346
Bros, I'm 26. Pretty okay with my life right now, shit but enjoyable job, low expenses and I have a ton of money (to the point where my money makes money). I'm also finally in a "real band" that's doing fairly well and it fulfills me. Kinda seeing a girl, and it's ok but having been in back to back shitty relationships from 16-25, I'm not in a hurry to get serious.

In fact, my main issue is that I have this huge complex about never having slept/dated around in my 20s; it never used to bother me until my last relationship where I realized the girl I was with had way more agency in her sexuality than I did by virtue of having had a modest handful of one night stands and shit. I've never so much as been on a date, never felt like I had options, missed tons of opportunities because I was taken, etc. I feel this urge to rack up a bodycount, or at least get to the point where I realize I hate casual sex and don't regret not having it. So that's my game plan, for the immediate future. Literally my biggest goal in life right now :/

Problem is, I have no idea how to do it. I try to go to bars and shit but seems like either nobody's there or nobody's interested in meeting strangers. I've just gotten into tinder but somehow I see it really not working and I'm paranoid that I'm too old to pull this off? I just don't know.

It's a source of some angst for me. Any advice is welcome.
>>
>>17984182
what do you mean by your money making money?
ive saved up some but not sure what do
>>
27 slipped discs and twisted nerves in spine. Haven't left the house in 5 years.
>>
>>17976544
Not much really. Took an exam for a state job in a work area that's particularly well payed in my country. They called me like two years later. And if it wasn't that, it would have been something else. Life kind of puts itself in place after a while, if you go out of your basement on a regular basis and have some sort of interest and activities. As for the women, I have to say, I was dumpled, and after literally one year of being miserable, I started to slowly come out of the dark. I started to enjoy relating to women, talking to them. Having female friends! That's fucking essential. And I enjoy female friends very very much, honestly. They're so different, and sensitive and nice, and always have a different view on things. Try to find smart women though. Then one thing comes after the other. I swear I don't even try and women give me their attention. I'm smart and kind of funny. A solid 6 in the looks department, if not less. But with girls personality goes a LOOONG way, even if you are so bitter you are not able to believe this. I'm not going to say bee yourself, etc, but try to have an honest interest in people and it will reciprocate. Life can be good. If you're in a bad patch, just give it time and try to slowly change your mindset with actions.
>>
>>17979494
happy tune thanks
>>
>>17984044
i thought that's what i will find once i go back to dating but it turned out that it isn't such a great deal irl.
i've dated one guy briefly before meeting my husband and they both had zero reasons to "settle for a single mom". they also both got some talk from their friends about how it will be a shitfeast to date me but they both didn't give a fuck. i stopped dating the first guy because he wasnmt really over his ex, but with my husband, there never really were any problems. sure, it would have neen nice to meet him and have all the time in the world to go on dates or stay up till 5am and then stay in bed till 3pm, but we manage to spend more than enough time together. i don't think i would have had a lot more time for him if i hadn't had a kid because then my ime would have been occupied by more work, friends and hobbies instead.
>>
>>17983395
>What do you mean?
Quite a few anons seems to tolerate "asexuals" and mtf trannies to the point where the almost promote them.

If an anon says he's not white or is an actual woman, they get run off the site. But bizarrely if they claim they are "asexual" (no sex drive is a a cause for concern) or mtf trannies (and mtf only) they get support here.
>>
>>17980842
sorry, but having sex a few times a year while married, either she is very boring/bored or she will be doing it on the side

>>17980816
girl, just shut the fuck up and go find something that excites you...
what ever is may be, like horse riding, back packing, club, gym, full on neet, or even weird fetishes orgies...
who the fuck knows what you may like
>>
>>17984603
that's quite easy to answer, because most of anons are neckbeard neets, who never have sex, don't know how to interact with females, and have a trap fetish
>>
>>17984432
share your history
>>
>>17981475
>>17981566
if you're still here, that's some heavy bullshit
first you're not a whore for something natural happening to you
second, yes you have to raise your child the best as you can but he the sweet prince that deserves it all, teach him what life is from the get go and try to have good male influence around him (I'm assuming a boy here)

I'm all up for dating singles moms (specially since I don't want a child myself right now)
however they're always so fucking busy and its hard to get something going, specfically I've been trying with two very hot girls from Tinder, but no date ever happens

>>17980995
and same as this one, get lots of matches on tinder and sometimes really nice conversations, but I'd always try to meet them personally but the fucking flake rate is so high,
I've only met one girl off tinder and it wasn't good
>>
>>17984775
Tinder is basically an online version of clubs, you will find no date material there, being a single mother or not, try okc instead.
>>
>>17984603
I am a woman, so they can run me off the site regardless of my former asexuality.

I support everyone though, except dickheads.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 236x214px
>>17979501
look dont quit if you are leaving anyway just go for it and ask him out, something friendly and informal like coffee. If he says yes, sweet go from there. If no dont take it personally he might not even know you are into him so the "no" will most likely will be a friendly-ish no. This way you have closure and can just remain as friends and still enjoy your hobby. One chance to not be a autist here. Or if you really want to quit just tell him how you feel straight up..
or do whatever... I'm not your fucking boss.
>>
Girlfriend just broke up with me. Apparently I'm too clingy, and I do agree. Fuck me, I'm still a virgin too. Now I'm jobless and single.
>>
>>17984489
> i don't think i would have had a lot more time for him if i hadn't had a kid because then my ime would have been occupied by more work, friends and hobbies instead.
That's a good mindset, people fail to realise that just because you're with someone it doesnt mean that you have to stop existing as an individual, nothing more exhausting in a relationship than giving attention 24/7 to your partner, I dig time with my lady way more nowadays that we have kids and responsabilities, than when we start dating, I actually miss her sometimes even living under the same roof.
>>
>>17985580
Read what I said in >>17985640

But I don't know what surprises me more, the fact that she dated an neet, or the fact that you got dumped without even getting your dick wet.
>>
>>17984747
Makes sense I suppose.
>>
>>17985675
She would only go as far as oral. I guess it's a good thing that I have to move on but it still hurts.
>>
How do you guys deal with guilt?

I remember every really shitty thing I did, even things I had the guts to apologise for, even to people I'm still good friends with. It would simply be dishonest to think that I'll stop doing things I regret, that's life etc, but fuck I'm not even that old and I have enough for them to start weighing me down. In 10 years am I still going to have the same ones, plus extra? How does it not simply destroy you?
>>
>>17986019
I just try really hard not to think about it.
But sometimes i fail and literally have to spew some random words to mentally block it, like i'm suffering from tourrete's.
>>
>>17985990
Is she a devoted christian or something?
>>17986019
I never actually did some really shitty thing, but when I was a teenager my parents got divorced and it striked me really, really bad, I turned into some edgelord and started treating everybody around me like shit, but there was this cute girl at school who was completely devoted to me, I was such a douche with her for a while that one day I found her crying at some corridor and her friends staring at me with disgust, that's when I realised that I fucked up big time but didn't have the balls to say sorry, that shit still haunts me nowadays and I dream with the possibility of saying sorry to her, sorry for the blog pals.
>>
>recently turned 25
>forced into college
>had no desire but finished degree
>second in family to graduate
>40k in debt
>couldn't find job for a year
>went into a restaurant as waiter
>incredibly slow business
>some days work 12 hours and made less than $10
>restaurant closed down
>been unemployed since
>never hear back from real jobs after interview
>never even hear from WalMart tier jobs
>tfw kissless virgin with no girlfriend
>been 1.5 years since I worked
>gaining weight because loser
>all my friends doing well
>traveling, promotions, engaged
>last text from friend was 6 months ago
>down to last $100
d-did I win?
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.