[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Party Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Hothead.jpg (60KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
Hothead.jpg
60KB, 640x465px
Greetings /adv/

I'm throwing a hopefully hectic house party next weekend with anywhere between 40 and 100 people attending.

How would you make a truly heckers house party, /adv/?
>>
Just make sure there's alcohol. In my experience it'll do 90% of the work for ya
>>
-Alcohol, maybe weed if you know the attendants and neighbors don't mind.
Imo. the most important is beer and wine then come the clean spirits and "party-drinks" such as vodka and jager. Energy drinks are next, and whiskey, cognac and fancy stuff should be an afterthought.

-No MDMA or cocaine, attracts the wrong kind of people when it comes to house parties.

-Make some space so people can dance. Just keep in mind that if only 4 people dance in a huge ass room the party will look lame as fuck.

-No boardgames (kek) or activities that require concentration or take longer than 15 minutes to complete. Beerpong or some shit is alright, monopoly is not.

-Make sure you have ashtrays or you'll have a bad time.

-If the party starts to die down do some shit that will keep the guys up. When I had a garden I used to light a bonfire or shoot small fireworks when it was christmas/NYE etc.
>>
>>17975040
This, and girls.
>>
>>17975028
Seriously though, alcohol, music, alcohol, space to dance, alcohol, some mildly interesting shit to do, alcohol.
The activity thing isn't even necessary desu, but I've been to parties like this which failed miserably just cos there wasn't enough alcohol. Shouldn't need to worry about drugs much, if your imvitiong people you know,the appropriate drugs for your crowd should follow.
>>
>>17975028
My method:
1). Create a FB Event a month before. Invite only friends. (Put '21+' to drink, prevents dumb freshmen from causing problems).
2). A few weeks before event, tell people by word of mouth. Tell them to ask before bringing strangers (they probably won't anyway, but it helps prevent fucktards from ruining your house).
3). Alcohol only. I recommend beer or wine if you supply it.
4). Weed/tobacco smoked outside only. Prevents cops from searching your house if they enter and see/smell weed, and also because the cigarette smell never fucking leaves the house.
5). Have fun! Try and get a good night of sleep and 'party-proof' the house a few days before so everything is in order. I even let my neighbors know I was having a party but that the sound would die down later at night (it did). Dress in a way to distinguish yourself as the host and start drinking a few hours before to lighten up.
>>
Invite more guys than girls, lots of alcohol, maybe make some jello shots (those always impress people), have some snacks ready and make sure you talk to and introduce people to other people. Especially those that might be there alone and don't know a lot of the people at the party. Otherwise they will probably leave very early.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.