[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 10 days it will be half a year since *she* broke my heart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

In 10 days it will be half a year since *she* broke my heart. I'm not depressed every day about it anymore and I don't cry over it or anything like that but I still find myself thinking about her atleast once every day. How do I get her out of my mind forever? I even made an alternate Facebook account just so I could go to her FB page and check up on her from time to time.
>>
>so I could go to her FB page and check up on her from time to time.

you can start by cutting that shit out

you cant' control your thoughts
because they're influenced by your feelings

so the solution is to disengage from the feelings by accepting them and letting it go

it really is that simple

anything else is mental masturbation and seeking a way to fuel your self pity
>>
>>17974995
>seeking a way to fuel your self pity

You know, now that I think about it maybe you're right. It's not like I talk to anyone about it though, so maybe not? I just find myself thinking about the situation that happened between us from time to time and I think it's fucked that I haven't completely gotten over it by now. I'm glad it's over but sometimes I get the stupid retarded thought to message her on that alternate account
>>
>>17974998

> It's not like I talk to anyone about it though, so maybe not?

you're talking to yourself about it over and over for the past year and a half

>and I think it's fucked that I haven't completely gotten over it by now.

the only way to get over it is to stop engaging these feelings and let them go, people spend decades hung up and depressed about something because they continue to hold on to it
by trying to justify what it means
why it isn't fair
how things could have been etc

all of that shit is just fuel for the drama which literally drains you

>get the stupid retarded thought to message her on that alternate account

don't do this

messaging her because you want to bring fun and positivity in her life is fine

messaging her because you want her to make you feel better about what happened and sponge good emotions off her is not

be honest with yourself
which is it?
>>
>>17974989

It's been nearly 3 months for me man and I did the same thing after blocking her, I made an alternate facebook account to check on her. I know it's not healthy but I have accepted it. I don't even want her back any more, and I'd be happy with a new girl but I'm starting to think this habbit of checking on her is going to be tough to break. It's more curiosity than anything else at this point, she could be getting married tomorrow and I wouldn't really care but I'd still like to know.
>>
How long were you together? Or was this a crush you orbited for years who finally got a bf?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.