[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How others got out of suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: comfy3.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
comfy3.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
I'm curious as to others got out of it due to how I got out of it.
>be suicidal for a year
>have the fucking episodes where I would have vivid imaginations on how I would Kill myself
>this is something that happened to me every once in a while
>one time I started crying and finally imagined killing myself
>start laughing and still crying
>now death makes me happy
>am no longer suicidal and now am happy
>didn't feel like a rebirth
>felt like I actually killed myself
I have tried looking this up elsewhere but it seems like no one has gone through what I did.
this was all in the course of 1 night.
I'll elaborate further on that night if you wish me to
>>
This is like saying you didn't drink the kool aid at some cult suicide party and you still found the supreme Egyptian overlord.
>>
>>17974898
which is why I'm trying to find out if there is even a name for this sort of thing or at least an uncommon occurrence in former suicide people
>>
>>17974902
I have no idea dude, that is fucking insane. Glad you're happy now though
>>
>>17974890
That's darkly beautiful, OP. I once wondered how I'd react if someone (not a specific person) close to me died, so I wrote a eulogy/song. I almost never cry, but I let loose some big tears after fixing up the last line.

Maybe you finally developed a healthy relationship with death?

>death makes me happy
I would like you to elaborate on this part
>>
>>17974890
By killing myself
>>
>>17974954
It almost felt like I really did kill myself that night.
I had to go to the mirror and check myself because it felt so real.
I felt like I have already died once.
When I finally imagined the moment where I died I felt a immediate surge happiness.
since an imagined death caused me to be happy again is why I think it made me happy
>>
>>17974965
Maybe you're actually a ghost now.
>>
>>17974965
>>17974970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2TKP0o1iA

This song fits perfectly, you should both listen to this beautiful song
>>
>>17974965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBy1NUHi1I8

Shit this song works really well also
>>
Therapy and telling my loved ones
>>
>>17974974
Only liked the 2nd song m80
>>
>>17974990
Better than none of them
>>
>>17974890
You stumbled on two psychological exercises it could have cost you thousands to have a shrink point you toward.

1. Desensitization. Like having someone afraid of mice look at lots of films of mice, you thought so intensely about death that it ceased to have any hold over you.

2. Symbolic rebirth. Some shrinks have people go through the mime of being born, to help feel that they're starting fresh. (John Lennon did it). In effect, you've killed off the old depressed you, allowing a "new" functional you to live.

Congratulations, and have a great new life.
>>
>>17975144
Thats pretty nice. Only thing keeping me from suicide is knowing what my mom would feel and that I'm an only child. If I wasn't I'd be better off a long time ago
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.