[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend recently started quoting AC/DC songs mid-conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend recently started quoting AC/DC songs mid-conversation and I'm afraid to bring it up.

>sleeping peacefully next to gf
>"anon, let me put my love into you"
>"gf, you know I always up for it, but I've got work tomorrow"
>gf's voice deepens
>"let me cut your cake with my knife"
>terrified, I ignored her and went back to sleep

That was the first time. I didn't even know she liked rock music, let alone AC/DC. I've yet to acknowledge she's quoting their songs. Should I?

She's acted completely normally, outside of these isolated AC/DC episodes. My friends think it's hilarious, but I've never felt more alone and confused.
>>
It is hilarious
But just ask her why she began to do this shit
>>
>>17974854
Just go, in a soft voice, na na na na na naa naa na thunder
>>
>>17974854
This happens to me sometimes when I go more than 48 hours without listening to AC/DC. Thrown on Back in Black in the background every couple days or so and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17974859
I'm starting to think it's a mental illness. From my perspective, it almost looks like she's unaware she does this.
>>
>>17974854
hahahahah holy fuck
>>
Maybe she's been... thunderstruck
Seems like it shook you all night long
>>
>>17974854

>how
>do
>you
>guys
>come
>up
>with
>this
>shit
>?
>>
File: 1470139237846.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470139237846.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>mfw op posts about his first world problem
>on fucking /adv/, where every other thread is about cheating or worse
>>
Lol what's problem she sounds great. Most women can't take a joke you've got a winner there.
>>
>>17975357

>implying cheating isn't a first world problem
>implying things on this board are outside of that tier
>>
>>17975357
>cheating is a problem

maybe you should stop getting so attached lol loser
>>
>greentext
>>
>>17975357
>cheating
>not a first world problem

have you tried being left by your dad with your mother having a stroke at the middle of her old age where every single day you have to change her clothes, clean her poop, bathe her and ultimately go to work so you can supply her maintenance medicine. How can even a gf be an option in that situation. How can you even get erect when in your mind you are haunted by the fact that you only have less than 3 dollars left in your pocket and you still have a week yo go till your next cut-off?

Fuck you john. Fuck you.
>>
I do the same with New Order.

I'm 100% sure its a mental illness.
>>
>>17974854
>I've never felt more alone and confused.
You got that feeling running down your spine?
Sorry OP.
Nothing gonna save you this time, cause she owns you.
>>
>>17974854
I just broke out laughing after reading this like a crazy person. This is fucking great
>>
>>17975357
>it's like women should be publicly stoned for such barbaric acts!
>>
>>17974854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFyMhNZB-lc
Start quoting this one mate! DO IT!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.