[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to not be fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0575.jpg (148KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
148KB, 700x700px
I need help losing weight, it's not like a, give me a schedule type deal, idk I need advice to keep going to the gym everyday, like how do people do that? I have been going to the gym twice a week, but I haven't gone in over 2 months, and other than building muscle, I don't notice any fat, I tell myself I want to lose weight, but then I never actually go trough with running everyday, what can I do differently?
>>
>>17974489

you just do it. there is no secret handshake that makes you WANT to run.

motivation msotly comes from within. you can also try looking at fat hate threads every fucking day, or writing 'you're fat, go exercise' or setting phone reminders.

you can make it more fun by dancing too, dancing burns more calories andi s more fun, especially if oyu have a partner. i turn on music and then just dance around my apartment.

im 115.
>>
>>17974489

also exercise doesn't do MUCH for losing weight, its mostly a food thing.

i know meat is love, meati s life, but consider not having meat except for dinner. in fact, consider limiting meat to say, three times a week.

look at these stats
>1 pound of chicken: 800 calories
>1 pound of greenbeans: 141 calories

think about it. and even if you soak it in sauces its still less than 1/4th the calories of if you soaked meat in those sauces.

greenbean alfredo, califlower spaghetti, asparagus fries, all good and good for you.

i also do 'home made chipotle' where i just get some beans, soak them in chipotle peppers adobo sauce, then just add in a little guac, a little sour cream, a little pico, and thats all you need. beans are a meal.
>>
Have I been to the GYM today?

>Yes
Then I don't need to go.

>No
Then I need to go.

Repeat until expiration.

What you need to do is not just perform a task in hopes of an outcome, but find a way to enjoy the task. The outcome will take time, and you will not visibly be able to see it for many months due to dysmorphia.

If you cannot find a way to enjoy any form of exercise and have fun, then you will fail any routine you set for yourself.

SO. Get interested. Screw running for now, just go outside and walk for 30 minutes or so. Running is bad for heavy people, anyways. Instead, spend time reading and trying things. Look for ideas, and get a plan together before making a schedule.

Learn how to manage your diet, and the significance of calories as well as nutrients and vitamins.

Your body is as it is because of the things that you do, and the way that you live. It is a reflection of what you have been doing up until this point. So, it stands to reason that if you want that to change, you will also have to change in turn and learn how to properly manage those aspects of your life in order to grow as an individual.

Good luck, Anon.
P.S. Check /fit/'s sticky, it contains quite a useful bit of information. Any questions regarding vitamins or minerals can be found on the National Institute of Health's webpage if you google any vitamin or nutrient followed by the key (nih).
>>
>>17974516
5'5" male 140
>>17974523
Your right it is good, when I'm sober I watch my weight everyday
But it's when I get high on weed that I can't control my eating habits and will binge on what ever I have at home
>>17974525
I think I do see running as a chore, maybe that's why I sometimes don't have the will to go out and do it, I've been walking my dog for more than a year now for 30 min everyday, but that's usually what keeps me in the same weight group
>>
>>17974537
maybe dont smoke hten
>>
>>17974489
try keto, i guess? basically its a diet where you eat a shit ton of fat and proteins but no carbs. it puts your body into this weird mode that burns a shit ton of fat.
you get to eat meat and chicken and other good stuff.
i coupled it with diet soda to make it easier on myself and lost like 20lbs.
theres a reddit for it with more information on it.
>>
you don't go to the gym every day, you go today. you know how to get to the gym, right?

if you're really asking how do you get so you want to go to the gym, you don't, you learn how to go even when you don't want to. you can only learn that by doing it.

so go to the gym tomorrow, and don't think about it. don't give yourself an opportunity to talk yourself out of it. and when you fail, which you will sometimes, forgive yourself and try again.
>>
>>17974542
Can you link post? I only need to lose 20 pounds
>>
>>17974540
Can't give up on my first love senpai
>>
>>17974537
>I think I do see running as a chore, maybe that's why I sometimes don't have the will to go out and do it, I've been walking my dog for more than a year now for 30 min everyday, but that's usually what keeps me in the same weight group

Well, then you've got the basic modicum of exercise out of the way already. That's good, good on you for letting the dog get some exercise too. A lot of people don't do that.

Since you've got at least that much down, I don't think it would hurt to look at your diet first then.

I see some other users recommending keto. I wouldn't recommend this. First of all, it's difficult to stay in ketogenesis, and second of all, you don't know enough about your diet or how to control it yet to start something like this.

Start with simple caloric restriction, moderation of portion sizing, and management of macro-nutrients.

Learn how to eat healthy normally before learning how to take the shortcuts, or else you'll just end up gaining it back.
>>
>>17974558
reddit.com/r/keto

when you first start you lose a shit ton of weight (like more than 10lbs) within the first week. this is just water weight however that was in your liver and you lose it from not eating carbs for some reason.
it wont affect how you look THAT much but it is still nice to see on the scale.

basically just go to mytdee.com , fill out your information, and then eat the recommended calories per day to lose weight while also restricting carbs to below 20g a day and eating a shit ton of healthy fats and protein.
this diet turns your body into a fat-burning machine and is basically the fastest way to lose fat without doing exercise.
>>
>>17974489
Just go every day. Think of it like brushing your teeth. You will come to enjoy it in about 3 months. It's like a time for meditation.
>>
>>17974586
I haven't been counting my calories lately because I feel like I know how much I should eat, that's not he problem do, I can do all this simple stuff, but if I don't dedicate myself to cardio, I'll never actually lose the weight
>>17974603
I might give it a try after some more research
>>17974604
lol everytime someone says that it reminds me of that picture that says "it gets easier everyday"
>>
>>17974624
>I haven't been counting my calories lately because I feel like I know how much I should eat, that's not he problem do, I can do all this simple stuff, but if I don't dedicate myself to cardio, I'll never actually lose the weight

So what are you eating in terms of calories?
What goals are you trying to hit in terms of macro-nutrients?
>>
>>17974632
If I do count my calories that day I try to eat 1400 calories a day and I should still burn calories, (oh and I eat what ever I want that day)
I have no clue wtf a macro nutrients is
>>
>>17974642
Go to scoobys workshop and find out your caloric needs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.