[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Thinking-face.jpg (10KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-face.jpg
10KB, 250x298px
Hey guys

I've never posted here but use frequently. I've seen how helpful y'all can be so I'm hoping I can get some help.

I've found myself in a position where I think someone will try to find me/where I live. How hard or easy is this to do? I live in the UK and am on the electoral register. Freaking out that they'll catch up with me soon and it's not someone I want back in my life.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks /b/ro's
>>
Who are they? What do they do? What kind of company do they keep?
I need to know competent they are before we can answer this question.
>>
They gamble high stakes on horses. In terms of company they keep I don't know them that well. But I've been told they know some "heavy's" I.E Guys that will hurt you for a price. In terms of competency I'm pretty sure he isn't a wizard on the computer
>>
>>17974337
Im guessing you owe them money....
>>
>>17974343
Is it easy to find someone or would it take a while?
>>
>>17974350
Easy for them? Idk who they have for contacts. For all I know they're best buds with the local police and knock drinks every weekend.
If you want actual help you are going to have to give me details.
How much do u owe them?
Where do u live? (big city, average town, rural area)
>>
>>17974366
I live in London. He definitely isn't mates with the police. around about £40k owed.
>>
>>17974395
Holy fuck, if he finds out you cant pay, you're a dead man

How fast can you pack you things and leave?
>>
>40k
Move back to your parents or go to Africa to do humanitarian aid or some shit for some time, if so much money is involved, they WILL find you
>>
>>17974522
> this
On average, expect their search radius to be 50-70 miles/£10k. Expect them to reach out to contacts within the surrounding countries. Expect the heat to be on you for years.
Eastern Europe is actually pretty nice and fairly cheap to live in. Plus the people that live there could probably protect you for a decent price should your horse betting friends should decide to expand their search.
>>
>>17974306
Try this experiment.

Google your name and see how long it takes you to find your address.

I'm betting less than 10 minutes. (It would be less than 5 in the USA)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.