[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has been to a music festival where you camp on site,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1341621299444.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1341621299444.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Who here has been to a music festival where you camp on site, like burning man. If you don't have a group and are going alone, is it as fun? I am an outgoing person, but I'm wondering if it will be difficult for me to get by alone and without a group of people for camping and stuff.
>>
>>17974296

as fun? probably not, unless you find groups of friends to be annoying. worth goign? possibly, depends how much fun you're willing to have on your own and socialize with others.

i go to clubs on my own, which isnt quite the same, but i prefer going alone than with friends
>>
>>17974296
I only really go to festivals with people so I can't really say too much about going alone, but the last festival I camped at I ended up spending half the time with the people from the tent next to ours. If you're fairly social you can try to interacted with people in neighboring tents. In my experience people who camp at these things tend to be pretty friendly. That being said though I've only ever gone in groups, and therefore have only really socialized with people initially as a group. If you want to meet people though it might be a good idea to get there early on so you can get a good spot and have time to introduce yourself to the people next to your tent.
>>
>>17974296
It's damn scary going alone, main reasons I don't go or talk about those anymore.
>>
>>17974296
no. Get a hotel room. take a nice shower or bath after the day, sleep on a comfy quite bed and go hard again the next day.
trust me a full day concert, especially in the hot will tire you the fuck out and you are gonna be sweating and sticky as balls, last thing you want to do is party or camp.
>>
>>17974296
i prefer to fly solo at festivals
>>
>>17975032
>he doesnt know the camp is actually better than the festival

what a faggot
>>
>>17974296
Watch this and see for yourself https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNCkhOkauow
It's a French guy who just travel alone with 2 cameras, he seems to really enjoy himself. (this guy also made a serie where he couchsurf in a ransom country, pretty cool)
So if you're outgoing, I'd say you'll be fine.
>>
I've went alone to a festival in england

As long as you go to a festival with nusic you like you'll find likeminded people, also dare to share beer with strangers it truely makes ya pals no matter where you are
>>
>>17974296
I've been to burning man. I would say that for the average poster on 4chan, it's not worth it. People will come up and talk to you, but the things they will want to talk to you about will be annoying. If you don't have a camp and at least a few friends, finding drugs is a bit harder than you would think.
>>
>having a pic of that leathery ho Jessica Onigiri on your computer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.