[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright girls I know you lurk here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 21

File: 1482357028886.png (734KB, 593x580px) Image search: [Google]
1482357028886.png
734KB, 593x580px
Are you actully comfortable in your body actully being a girl

Im a guy and logicly i wouldn't ever want to be girl, but how the hell can you feel safe and not even do the minimum to work out and get some damn muscle
>>
File: 1480922356196.jpg (74KB, 682x1280px)
1480922356196.jpg
74KB, 682x1280px
>>17974023

>Are you actully comfortable in your body actully being a girl

Yes

>Im a guy and logicly i wouldn't ever want to be girl

Because you're a guy. Your male logic is incapable of understanding what its like to be a woman the same way my woman logic is incapable of understanding what its like to be a man.

I feel perfectly safe. Men feel powerful with muscles and raw strength. Women find comfort and power in other attributes. I don't need to be hulked out to be confident in my ability to use common sense and intelligence to keep myself safe. Thats the difference between being a man and a woman.
>>
>>17974047
I see girls try to manipulate people
But any man can still do that.

At the end of the day its about who has the power, no matter how much you manipulate, you still have to ensure you can physicly defend yourself.

How about this angle, HOW do you feel so comfortable as a woman
>>
>>17974023
I like being a girl. Dressing up in cute clothes and feeling pretty is nice. I'd imagine life is better as a girl if you're more attractive. I'm 6-7/10 on a good day, life would probably be great as an 8-10/10.

I can build muscle easily thanks to my fucked up hormones, so I feel safe. But I don't live in a shithole, so I'm never really in a situation where walking down the street will result in someone trying to rape/mug/murder me.
>>
>>17974064
Lol bro do you even have the power to defend yourself against a group of people that want to beat the shit outs of you because you're an autist

99.999% of the time youll never need physical strength. If you're relying on a baby bitch guy to mean you have power youre not a man
This is coming from a dude with a dick
>>
>>17974076
If youre relying on being a baby bitch guy i meant
>>
>>17974076
I dont know what what you are trying to convey in your language. But yes I am able to defend myself very well.
>>
>>17974073
>Dressing up in cute clothes and feeling pretty is nice.

But is that really all that important?
Is being cute in public that pleasureable that its one of the biggest things you mention for your discussion?

Shit i could be muscular and flexing in pub i dont see the difference.

The constant sexualization of myself would probably bother me a whole lot, doesn't that really make you uncomfortable or something on a serrious mental level
>>
>>17974064
I use my womanly charms. Honestly, I feel like I have an advantage BECAUSE I'm nonthreatening. It's easy for me to get people offguard and comfortable. It's easy for me to deescalate a situation. I've never needed to physically defend myself because no one has ever wanted to physically hurt me. And if someone ever does, I feel confident that I can persuade pretty much anyone around to help me.

>>17974183
>The constant sexualization of myself would probably bother me a whole lot, doesn't that really make you uncomfortable or something on a serrious mental level
I'm not that anon, but I don't really feel sexualized most of the time. I don't have big boobs nor wide hips, so I've never really gotten attention on that front. I look a little childlike, really. I'm also have older brothers, so a lot of my establishing interactions with men as peers were them and their friends, which was treating me nonsexualized, as a younger sister.
No one besides my boyfriend has ever referred to me as "hot". I only get described as "cute".
The only times I've ever felt sexualized were by older men on the street. The type of guy that I would expect to get excited over every of-age woman anyway. So I don't really feel singled out.
>>
>>17974198
>And if someone ever does, I feel confident that I can persuade pretty much anyone around to help me.

Yea except a badman bent of violence and rape for fun
But hey if you still feel comfortable thats fine. I just think there are poeple who dont care for you or your words.

>I don't have big boobs nor wide hips, so I've never really gotten attention on that front. I look a little childlike, really.

L-lewd
>>
>>17974023
>how the hell can you feel safe and not even do the minimum to work out and get some damn muscle

Um.. short answer is I don't? There isn't a day that I walk to my car by myself in the dark parking lot after work that I don't feel a little bit of the fear that somebody could come careening out of the bushes, pick me up, throw me in a burlap sack, cook me up like Hannibal Lecter and there wouldn't be a damn thing I could do about it. I'm not one of those teeny-tiny girls either. I'm 5'8" and I still am aware that 98% of guys near my size or larger could easily overpower me.

Honestly, it's just something you get used to. That's why girls act so nervous around people (especially men, sorry) that we don't know. That weird looking guy trying to chat you up on the bus? Better be nice so he doesn't get mad at you for being a bitch and follow you home, but don't be too nice otherwise he'll think you're more into him then you are and still follow you home.

Even with all that I still like being a girl though. The only real time I wish I was a guy is when I have to move furniture.
>>
>>17974243
There's not really a lot of situations where I'm going to be raped by a random stranger. Most of the time it's someone you know.
There also seems to be more times that men are put into positions where they need to defend themselves. I have never been in a fight.

Though this is also true >>17974264
I work with what I've got. I keep an eye out on everyone. I feel fairly safe because that's what statistics tell me, but I watch my back. I size up every situation and do what I can to make it the safest it can be for me.
It doesn't do me any good to be constantly terrified. I don't let it get to me.
>>
>>17974023
Girl in pic should be ashamed of herself. That much makeup could feed her starving realtives for a year.
>>
>>17974264
Just carry a sharp 7 $buck pocket knife

There DONE!

I don't understand why girls don't do this more often considering they're the ones who complain about safety yet they never want to go past using mace as if that'll stop anybody.

Hey even guys get nervous going out at night sometimes especially in neighborhoods and they don't know and dangerous Shady places.
Even as a guy it's important to carry a knife just in case because the world is dangerous.

But WHAT makes you comfortable being a girl
>>
File: 1478316805903.jpg (88KB, 656x674px) Image search: [Google]
1478316805903.jpg
88KB, 656x674px
>>17974064

>At the end of the day its about who has the power, no matter how much you manipulate, you still have to ensure you can physicly defend yourself

First off, you're really misrepresenting my words. Being able to use common sense, intelligence and social awareness is not manipulation. I know that the filter of 4chan is extremely stringent but, believe it or not, girls have more tools in their toolbox than just manipulation.

If someone is really intent on using physical force to attack me I'll address that issue as it arises but I don't walk around paranoid about my strength level. To a certain extent there are a lot of things I can't control and it has nothing to do with manipulation.

I feel comfortable as a woman because I've developed a dependable social circle, a healthy sense of awareness, a comfort in my routine and a general confidence that I can handle most situations I encounter. Of course I carry a little knife and some pepper spray in my purse like every girl I know.

Like I said before, men are typically the ones who draw confidence from physical strength. Women don't operate the same way. I'm plenty fit and comfortable with my body.

>But hey if you still feel comfortable thats fine. I just think there are poeple who dont care for you or your words.

>Yea except a badman bent of violence and rape for fun. But hey if you still feel comfortable thats fine. I just think there are poeple who dont care for you or your words.

I think you need to understand that while we acknowledge the fact that there are dangers out there we don't let it rule our lives. If someone with a deadly weapon hell bent on raping us pops up then it is what it is.

I could easily ask you "WELL WHAT IF FIVE GUYS WITH GUNS SHOVE A BROOM UP YOUR ASS?"

There are a million what ifs. We prepare for what we can and live our lives. Getting burdened down in what ifs is not healthy for anyone, male or female.
>>
>>17974286
Well, I'm not a ninja so odds are if I carried a buck knife in my waistband I'd be the one getting stabbed. And while it's true, carrying a gun (which, complain about conceal and carry all you like, a gun in the hands of a 90lb girl can do some damage) would provide you with protection, it's like the anon said here >>17974272 that you don't want to walk around terrified all the time. In the back of my brain I know that the likely hood of getting snatched is probably less than 1%, making carrying around a gun seem excessive and crazy. On the other hand, it's hard not to think of all of the horror stories you hear.

I can't really tell you WHAT it is that makes me comfortable being a girl other than the fact that I am one? I'm not transgender, I don't want to be a guy, I guess another lame way of explaining it would be I've been a girl for a long time and I'm used to all the shit that goes with it. I'm not sure what else there is to say.
Plus, having boobs to play with all the time is nice, and there is no pressure for me to know facts about sports or pretend to like beer.
>>
File: 1484374223455.png (575KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484374223455.png
575KB, 728x546px
>>17974293
I do think that people male and female should carry a decent sized pocket knife.

Its just that most girls i had met never held a single one in their hands before and are more scared of it then to even serriously ponder WHY they should need it. Personally anything under 2 inches is too small.

I do undertand though, if you carry a knife i have no problem considering anyone can feel safe.

I do have to point out
>"WELL WHAT IF FIVE GUYS WITH GUNS SHOVE A BROOM UP YOUR ASS?"

Was phrased in a funny way. I lol'd
>>
File: olympia.jpg (130KB, 1115x749px) Image search: [Google]
olympia.jpg
130KB, 1115x749px
>>17974023
Eh, sometimes I think that having a period and not being able to lift heavy objects or reach tall shelves is an inconvenience and I kinda wonder if the grass is greener on the other side. But I really wouldn't want to trade my body for anything else, all things considered. First off I have a suspicion that the male orgasm wouldn't be as satisfying as my own, and I really like my breasts and body and face and getting told I'm pretty. Probably other favorable factors I don't have off the top of my head.

Sometimes I become all too disturbingly aware that if I shoot my boyfriend sad puppy eyes, it will usually have a powerful affect on him, and I can become worried how often I'm actually valued according to my own merit, though I can't deny the convenience. To be fair, my boyfriend can emotionally manipulate me too just be giving me the cold shoulder for a few seconds.

As to your thoughts on security: when I was a child and my parents told me not to talk to strangers, I began to become vaguely aware that in some capacity I am vulnerable and there are people in the world that can and would do me harm. I think many people experience this realization of vulnerability as small, helpless children that can easily be overpowered by many adults. From the male perspective, I guess that feeling of vulnerability fades as they become older and stronger. For me, that's been the only life I've ever known: a life where most people in the world can physically overpower me. I just don't know any other perspective and I've had to come to accept and live with my reality. And like a smart kid that knows not to talk to strangers, I've always felt like I have no better choice than to find alternative means of keeping myself safe than hoping to physically overpower someone who may do me harm.
>>
File: 1481813398539.jpg (31KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
1481813398539.jpg
31KB, 700x461px
>>17974307
Trust me if you try to stab somebody they're not going to ninja your knife away and turn it on you with their extensive training, most lowlifes dont have a clue how to throw a punch much less dissarm a knife weilding enemy.

If you try to stab them, your gonna be sucsessful. A simple joust. Your not the first girl i've had this disscussion with with the misidea that standard mooks have knife disarming jutsus.
>>
File: 1484851536233.png (351KB, 597x283px) Image search: [Google]
1484851536233.png
351KB, 597x283px
>>17974307
Oh yea and i dont think carring a gun is too much, heck im a strong guy and i carry a gun just in case. Even if your not worried about your safety its better to always have control over any situation in public. It becomes less of a big deal.and more of a "oh let me get my wallet, pistol, and keys cus its just another item i bring".

Really a knife is enough for most situations.

>Plus, having boobs to play with all the time is nice,
Sounds gay, r u, or is this just a gurl thing cus boobs are fun.
>>
>>17974344
Not who you're replying to, but in the amount of time it takes me to reach into my purse (a reasonably threatening sized knife is not gonna fit in my tiny girl pants with the fake pockets) fish around in there, find my knife, pull it out, and flip out the blade, that attacker is going to be on me with my hands pulled behind my back. That's probably the position I'll be in anyway before I can even reasonably feel threatened enough to whip out and brandish a deadly weapon anyway. I still carry a pocket knife on me everywhere with my keys, but I've never disillusioned myself into thinking I can depend on it to protect me.
>>
Nah, I don't feel comfortable despite the fact that I've been lifting on & off for 5 years, simply because I don't feel comfortable with the fact that my natural body (hair & all) is considered inherently wrong by everyone, that I will always be a x/10 to every man before I'm a person, and because my body is free to be a conversational topic to others as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160905-224203.jpg (334KB, 918x675px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160905-224203.jpg
334KB, 918x675px
>>17974397
It only needs to be an average of 3 inches, maybe 2.5
If it folds it means all you need is ~3inces of space on your pants.

I dont know why your keeping it in a bag, when you can just get one with a clip on it and clip it to the inside of your pants. And no even if your pockets cant hold 2.5 inches you can still fit it on your hip. The metal clip is basicly invisible.

You can then take it out in a fraction of a sec if you try. Thats how its suppose to be used. Just giving you some adv
>>
File: 1338357855551.png (37KB, 838x824px) Image search: [Google]
1338357855551.png
37KB, 838x824px
>>17974023
I didn't want to be a woman either, but I deal with the cards I was dealt with. I've never been fucked around with by guys, the times they've tried all you have to do is pull out something that intimidates them (like a taser or a hunter's knife that you can prove you know how to use) and they go running). You learn how to deal with certain scenarios and the best ways to get out of them before they escalate. I'm wonderful at getting and talking myself out of bad situations.

I don't think anyone feels truly safe in life, so I carry two knives on me at all times and a taser, learning how to shoot a gun and getting my carrying permit soon.

I'd go to prison if I had to protect myself and the thought doesn't bother me in the least bit.Nowadays you don't have to be strong to have power; many men don't have physical power and they get by just fine.
>>
>>17974420
Bruh, why do you want us to carry a knife so bad
PS I remember and miss Static Shock it was a nice show
>>
>>17974064
yes women are very manipulating if they are not manipulating you sexually they are going to try to tap into other male instincts to try to get something out of you.
>>
>>17974397
when you go out, open the knife half way so it's easy to open and easy to get to. problem solved. always have it close by and within easy reach.

I have my knife in a sheath (I have a permit, thanks FL) so all I have to do is literally pull it out and stab the living shit out of the person threatening me (remember, stab, twist, then stab UP, it'll tear the most muscles).

I used to be scared of carrying a big knife but I would rather go to prison than be dead so I made the choice to carry a bigger knife in case of emergencies if I have to defend my life. but I also have little knife in case of smaller encounters.

learn to have it on you ready at all times and know how to use it, know how to hold it and don't be afraid to stab with it (hesitation gets you incapacitated and can get you raped or killed).
>>
>>17974420
It's not gonna work. Even if somebody convinced me to waste the money on buying this knife, I'd clip it to my pants and carry it for two days, a week at most, and then it would end up on a shelf forever, or at the bottom of my purse. If not that, then it will be confiscated somewhere along the line. My valuable pocket real estate is already taken by my phone and my keys (which the knife I carry is attached to).

More importantly, I just don't want to carry around a knife. I feel it's cumbersome, impractical, and unnecessary.
>>
>>17974023
Anyone else wish they were female? It seems like life on easymode in many ways. Plus the female orgasm sounds pretty cool, but I heard a finger up the bum is just as good if you're a guy. Maybe I should try it.
>>
>>17974478
You haven't already? You should get on that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160905-194416.jpg (695KB, 1440x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160905-194416.jpg
695KB, 1440x1170px
>>17974427
>>17974454
Cus its important regardless of gender

And knives with clips are very popular and standard. If you get into the habit of carring it you find other reasons to use it as a utility other than self defense.

Becuase you can clip it you can fit it anywhere on your waistline, front, back diagonal, not just sides, so it wont take up space you need.

Its just a smart thing to have
>>
>>17974482
I've tried and failed, and anyway the thought of being pegged is so much hotter.
>>
File: poeface.jpg (38KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
poeface.jpg
38KB, 526x300px
>>17974486
Are you a knife shill?
>>
>>17974495
I think he has a stabbing fetish and he's trying to increase his odds
>>
>>17974492
Well, if you hope to have somebody peg you someday, it'd be convenient for them if you already had a dildo for them to stick in a harness, and in the meantime you can masturbate with it.
>>
>>17974505
>it'd be convenient for them if you already had a dildo for them
woah, no homo man. I just want something up my bum, that's all. Most chicks have dildoes anyway
>>
>>17974512
>Most chicks have dildoes anyway
As a chick, I can assure you that in my experience, I'm usually not over eager to share the dildo I reserve for my vagina to stick in my pegging partner's ass. You don't even need to get one that looks like a dick, they come in all kindsa crazy shapes and colors.
>>
>>17974518
yeah that might be unhygenic, but even if it gets cleaned it would be an issue? Still those dragon dildoes are pretty aesthetic, I'd buy one if ever thought pegging was possible for me.
>>
>>17974023
> actually comfortable in your body being a girl?

Yes. I've come to accept myself, including my physical body.

> do you feel safe?

No. That's why I work out and make sure I can do the minimum requirement of push-ups and sit-ups for males in the Navy. I also lift weights equivalent to my body weight. I like feeling strong and fit. I carry a pocket knife with me as well as knowing how to care for myself in any verbal situation. I'm a smooth-taller and know what to say when I need to say it. Sometimes I get angry I have to be on guard so often but, I'm me. I believe my physical body is connected with my soul.
>>
>>17974529
>even if it gets cleaned it would be an issue?
It varies person to person. I know people that don't want dildoes back after they've been in somebody's ass, no exceptions, they just become ass dildoes for that one person's ass forever after. I can personally be a little less strict if the dildo was sheathed with a condom. But one time my boyfriend borrowed one of mine without asking, and it was the one that's attached to a harness so it's not like I'd intended to use it much outside of pegging, but ever since then, I just can't bring myself to use it on myself.
>>
I love being a girl. I wouldn't have it any other way. Most of my physical features that I'm not very happy about are because they look too masculine.
>>
>>17974548
ah fair enough, everyone has their own preferences.
>>
>>17974023
I'm a guy. And I'm totally uncomfortable in my own body. Every aspect about me is that which you'd expect of a female. I have a mental illness. To answer your question, it's just peoples mental health.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160905-193739.jpg (414KB, 1433x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160905-193739.jpg
414KB, 1433x1072px
>>17974495
>>17974501
No, i just think its not intelegence that so many people acknowledge the world is dangerious but feel that a bladed tool is too much of inconvenience.

A lot of humans make excuses to avoid new things, even if they are good.

I have a consense so to know that people could be abused when its easily avoided just seems illogical.

I mean you could walk into a desert with no water becuase its cumbersome, but why would you walk into the desert with no water anyway. It just doesn't make sense. If anyone really wanted to stop themselves from being a victim then why not do anything reasonable to help yourself and give your own self power.
Its just logical
>>
>>17974535
This girl gets it
Even spirituality

FLORIDA
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>17974064
buy a gun

nigga I got hollow points
>>
>>17974805
Phhhhhh haha hollow points!

Kid, i've got transdimentional bullets.

Yea, if i shoot you with it, you die and copys of you from other dimensions die as well. Got it at Wal-Mart last week.
>>
>>17974023
Yes.

>how the hell can you feel safe and not even do the minimum to work out and get some damn muscle?
I live in a safe town, in a safe country, and I lead a safe lifestyle - I never get drunk, I never go outside alone at night, I never go to dangerous areas, I dress modestly, etc. I feel safe because I've never been in or witnessed any truly dangerous situations beside an angry boyfriend here and there. I never feel like I have to be on guard.

As some other posters say, the fact that I'm non-threatening helps too.

In any case, I did self-defence classes, my dad convinced me to do boxe with him and I am mildly strong physically so I guess it helps.
>>
>>17974023
test
>>
Yes, I am.
>Im a guy and logicly i wouldn't ever want to be girl, but how the hell can you feel safe and not even do the minimum to work out and get some damn muscle
Well, I am not a moron who goes wandering around in a rough area at 3am.

Physical strength is mostly not used, and even if you are strong you can't fend off lots off attackers usually unless you've actually been trained. On that note, I have been trained, in Aikido and Karate, and feel pretty confident in that. The best defence is not putting yourself in stupid situations.

This is a stupid thread. There's a 90% chance you're some weedy autist who a 5' tall girl could beat in an arm wrestle.
>>
File: lapo-elkann-cedric-villani-1jpg.jpg (34KB, 674x300px) Image search: [Google]
lapo-elkann-cedric-villani-1jpg.jpg
34KB, 674x300px
>>17974047
>I feel perfectly safe. Men feel powerful with muscles and raw strength. Women find comfort and power in other attributes. I don't need to be hulked out to be confident in my ability to use common sense and intelligence to keep myself safe

It's funny because this describes a large portion of successful men (sexually and intellectually) post medieval era
>Thats the difference between being a man and a woman
lol
>>
>>17974064
By not putting myself in dangerous situations. It's generally not socially acceptable to just beat the shit out of people, especially if you're a girl. In my 20 years of life I've never been physically assaulted in any way so I've never had a reason to be constantly paranoid about it.
>>
>>17974183
Looking cute and looking sexual aren't the same thing.
>>
>>17974136
>yes I am able to defend myself very well
respect ;)
I'm 190 cm 78 kg and I don't think I can defend myself against the type of people who actually make a living out of attacking others.
Not that I ever need to
>>
File: wrestling.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>17974873
>a 5' tall girl could beat in an arm wrestle

Not OP but I'd wrestle a girl anytime
>>
>>17974264
Your paranoia isn't normal.
>>
>>17974891
I think it can be reasonable
>>
Just don't move to Europe and become a woman OP
>>
>>17974893
Worrying that a random guy will fucking murder you for not being nice is unreasonable unless he's giving really weird vibes or something.
>>
>>17974894
I've travelled around half Europe with a 4'10 x 90 lbs girl and never felt scared.
Europe is a pretty safe place to be for a woman.
>>
No singular person is really all that safe honestly, no matter how strong you are, if you're caught off guard in the right way even by someone not as strong as you, you're probably screwed.

In a way, maybe it's better to be a woman so you don't get too overconfident about it.
>>
>>17974423
How many times have you been in a situation where you had to taze a guy??
>>
>>17974478
I think most things would be easier but walking around being scared 24/7 would suck
>>
>>17974841
This sounds like a nice girl
>>
>>17974897
Hey there are so weird people out there, that really dont understand boundarys and whats ok.

Not eveyone is a normie, shit you know how hard men fall for girls based on nothing. Its even worse for outcasts.

Although.it can be a little too much if you assume every guy is a psyco
There is a balance in there somewhere.
>>
>>17974914
Oh thank you, Anon! That was sweet.
>>
Can some woman explain to me in detail what they mean by being perceived as non-threatening?

Is it that people won't get verbally or physically aggressive if you act weird around kids or make disturbing jokes?

Here's a scenario for you, As a weird as fuck guy in school (though not psychotic, sociopathic, or psychopathic), I told a guy who both shared hateful sentiments towards a female teacher that I think she deserved to get assaulted by one of her students (physically not sexually) because she was a insane, strict, radical feminist who bullied her male students (this was a single sex school). He got all apeshit and threatened to beat the shit out of me for expressing my opinion thinking that I would do that to her.

Had that been a female, do you think that he wouldn't have taken that in an aggressive manner?
>>
>>17974023
Who dressed the monkey in people clothes?
Disgusting animal molesters.
>>
>17975049
Basically, other women at night are not going to see you as a potential rape/assault threat, likewise with single men if you're in a group of other girls.

It's more socially acceptable to coo and cluck over kids in public, although most people think disturbing jokes are weird, regardless of gender.

As for your scenario, you sound like a fucking creep, and anyone would think you were weird, misogynist, disturbed, possibly psycho, mildly dangerous (or actually dangerous, if you're in a country with guns). Most people simply wouldn't say those things to begin with. I don't think what you experienced was gendered, it's just a reaction to you being fucked.
>>
>>17975049
Basically, other women at night are not going to see you as a potential rape/assault threat, likewise with single men if you're in a group of other girls.

It's more socially acceptable to coo and cluck over kids in public, although most people think disturbing jokes are weird, regardless of gender.

As for your scenario, you sound like a fucking creep, and anyone would think you were weird, misogynist, disturbed, possibly psycho, mildly dangerous (or actually dangerous, if you're in a country with guns). Most people simply wouldn't say those things to begin with. I don't think what you experienced was gendered, it's just a reaction to you being fucked.
>>
>>17975053

I'm actually a pretty nice guy. Respectful and courteous. I'm a bit 'weird' but I have enough social awareness that its not autistic weirdness.

It's funny how people can judge your personality on one opinion. I do admit that I have expressed a few disturbing things but that doesn't make me a misogynist. I actually hated and wished harm on more male teachers in my school than female.

And IMHO, if I was a female, men would not have threatened me with physical violence like they do with other men who say this. It's because men are naturally perceived as more dangerous.
>>
>>17975049
>Can some woman explain to me in detail what they mean by being perceived as non-threatening?
I'm small, I have big green eyes, I smile all the time, I have a very soft voice and calm manners. People feel calm around me and even if they are angry at me it goes away very quickly because I look like a child.
In general people always try to help me.

Also, no one feels scared around me. If I talk to a kid at the mall people assume I like kids, not that I want to rape them.

And your comment was out of place. You could have said "I don't like X teacher, she's insane, strict and a radical feminist" instead of saying she deserved to get assaulted. It sounded like you were threatening her, honestly.
Probably, yes, if a girl said that it wouldn't have been considered as aggressive.
>>
>>17975066
>I actually hated and wished harm on more male teachers in my school than female.
That doesn't actually make you sound better you know. Acting nice doesn't change who you are inside senpai.

If you were female he probably wouldn't have threatened you, but he also wouldn't seriously believe you could hurt your teacher either. So if you were female you could more easily get away with beating and raping your teacher.
>>
>>17975066
>I'm a bit 'weird' but I have enough social awareness that its not autistic weirdness
Sure doesn't sound like it.
>I actually hated and wished harm on more male teachers in my school than female.
This does not endear you. It makes you sound even weirder.
>I do admit that I have expressed a few disturbing things
geez, what else?

Basically, your comment that she deserved to get assaulted was entirely inappropriate. You seem to have no grasp of social graces, and, had you been female, the other guy would not have thought you were exactly -capable- of committing such acts, and thus not threatened you but would have still thought you were fucked in the head.
>>
Yes
I expect people not to go around harming people that are physically weaker, call me a weirdo
>>
>>17974023
All women are insecure, just like they all have a rape fetish.

It's why they love being told how beautiful they are (when you're in a relationship). Just a natural, dependent instinct. Like a child.
>>
>>17975099
What does this have to do with the thread topic?

It's about physical strength and being safe, not being insecure in ones appearance.
>>
>>17975099
That's not what the thread is about though.
>>
>>17975099
Much bait
>>
>>17974918
Will you be my gf now
>>
>>17974841
>As a woman have to be careful drunk
>Go outside alone
>Avoid areas
>Watch what I dress
>Angry males are dangerous

Imma big guy, I do what ever the fuck I want (within laws). if I had to live that restricted lifestyle I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Holy fuck how do we function?
>>
>>17975120
Oh sure Anon
>>
>>17975134
>he doesnt like attention

Its like you dont understand being a female is superior to being a male
>>
File: ayy.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>17975137
>>
>>17975104
>>17975105
>>17975106
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.
>>
>>17975150
They think lonely women are assaulted on the streets
>>
>>17975092
I'll just call you a Muslim.
>>
>>17975145
I don't understand. Explain, use short words.
>>
>>17975179
It's a easier to receive attention by being a female than being a male

Therefore being a female is vastly superior
>>
>>17975120
Y-yeah, sure.

>>17975134
It is not that horribly restrictive. I wouldn't want to get shitfaced, dress like a whore and live in a ghetto even if I didn't risk to get raped.
It's just being moderately wise about your lifestyle choices.
>>
>>17974423
I work retail and also go to a lot of concerts, and I've gotten stalked outside of work. I've tazed someone twice, once after being followed in my car (I pulled into a different neighborhood so they wouldn't know where I live) and then another time after I pissed a customer off.

I've pulled a knife on someone twice, this was down town after being cornered with 3 other people, and another time when my own brother got drunk and broke my arm. I pulled it on him after he tried to stop me from calling the police and protected myself. He went to jail and got another charge for obstructing a call to the police.

I'm not fucking around, the thing with pulling a weapon a lot of my female friends seem to not realize is if you pull out a weapon you need to be willing to use it. Before pulling it out you need to be able to assess the situation and know if you can get away with just calling cops, talk your way out of it, or if they won't get there in time. In these cases, cops didn't get there fast enough and I did what I had to.

In the case of a gun, well, that's why I'm getting a gun carry permit. I refuse to let myself be a victim and feel bad for the person that inevitably tries to rape me one day.
>>
>>17974454
then enjoy not being able to defend yourself, you fucking idiot

>>17974478
being a woman I automatically don't get taken seriously and have to work harder. When I do work hard and get taken seriously, those people become beta orbiters so I don't want the attention. I tend to keep most of my accomplishments to myself now and stay to myself because I hate most men as much as I hate most women.

Also female orgasm is different for every women, some don't experience it their whole lives, and people who tell you sex in the ass is just as good are lying to make their partners feel good.
>>
>>17974906
>>17975465
meant for you, sorry anon, early morning daze
>>
I'm a man and would you count this as rape, because I have a feeling if I was a woman it would.

Years ago when I drank everyday at a bar I used to go to all the time I became friends with a lot of the other drunks. One was an older lady with a lazy eye.

Well one night I got blackout drunk and she offered to walk me home which I vaguely r,ember. Next thing I remember is me waking up to her trying to ride my dick, prolly had sucked it or even rid my shit when I was assed out.

I laughed at the time but when I came back to the bar everyone told me she said I took her home and banged her like I wanted to, and they colder believe it lol.

I dunno it was fucked up but way worse things happened around that time so

Was it rape? I'm not lieing btw.
>>
File: A n g e r y.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
A n g e r y.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>17975490
I'm a woman, and yes that is definitely rape. She committed sexual acts without your consent, even worse she waited til you were drunk. She raped you, and that isn't okay.
>>
Imo it's natural to feel unsafe, it keeps us alive in that regard. We learn self defense. We expand our knowledge. We make you speechless with our appearance. All these things are our defenses. As you've metioned, It will never be enough though, most get raped before we hit puberty which only instills more fear. We are scarred to remember their acts, and will continue to use that force against them in the face of the law. Power can have it's disadvantages too, when you've gone too far the hive knows all.
>>
>>17975465
>inevitably
I mean its not garrenteed to happen, but its good you won't let yourself be a victim.

Some girls never even try to consider how to defend themselves. They never carry even mace as weak as it is, and never have any problems of safety.

I like people who help themselves
>broke my arm
Drink milk for the skeleton war
>>
>>17974023
Some people on this site live in the 1st world where if you're careful you can completely avoid violent interactions.
>>
>>17974073
>Dressing up in cute clothes and feeling pretty is nice
>I can build muscle easily thanks to my fucked up hormones

AGP detected
>>
>>17974023
Yes
>>
>>17975465

Wow miss/ma'am...You're making me horny. I hope you don't tazer me miss for making advances on you.
>>
File: 1480046123120.jpg (275KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1480046123120.jpg
275KB, 1242x1223px
can we see more images of the girl in OP's pick?
>>
File: NotMadMax.png (2MB, 1085x1363px) Image search: [Google]
NotMadMax.png
2MB, 1085x1363px
>>17975902
This. I'm a man and i work out regularly, but i'll probably never have to use these muscles to defend myself or anyone else.
At most, i might have to hold down a patient high off his balls on datura or whatnot so a nurse can stick him with a sedative.

And if i decide i want to live in the ghetto for whatever reason, muscles won't be enough anyway. I'd buy a gun.
Ever heard the saying "God made men, but Samuel Colt made them equal?"
Or "A 6'5" 250-lb man is no match for a 5'3" woman with 2 lbs of steel"?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.