[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck a new girl after wonderful first date and sex with someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

I'll try to make it short. A few days ago I was flirting over chat and messages with a girl that I've known for a few years, through several friends in common. I went to her place once last week in a social context with other friends and we got along very well but nothing happened, and I went home early. Then the next day in a casual chat I ended up admitting I was totally in for sleeping with her, and she was on board too, so we ended up agreeing to meet in the next few days for a sleep over. Anyway, that same day or the next, I finally scored a first date with a different girl, one I've liked for years, and it was a dream, the whole night, we talked and talked for hours, it was fun, interesting, tender. Finally she stayed home and we had sex a few times. It was fantastic. A 10/10 body, lots of kisses, licking, caressing. Spooning, laughs, more kisses, etc. I'm trying hard not to fall madly in love with her.
Anyway, now she's going on a trip with her family for a whole week. I'm pretty sure the sex proposition with the other girl is totally still doable. The thing is, I like this other girl so much, I don't want to do anything to ruin it. I can't even think of another girl now. But I do feel kind of an idiot for not going for it, because, whatever, yolo, etc.

Is there a way out of this? A definitive answer? I guess not. Opinions?
>>
>>17974021
Just tell the other one you've fallen in love with someone else in the meantime (een if you haven't yet it will make it easier for her to swallow). Apologize and move on. You want to give this new thing a chance, it my become a relationship.
>>
>>17974105
Thanks, I guess you're right. The most frustrating thing is that I'm no jock-alpha or anything, I rarely even get the attention of a single girl at a time, and most often not even that. I've spent literally years with no one. And now I have these two pretty girls wanting me, and I even get vibes from a few others too. I feel like I'm on a lucky streak or something.
>>
Just go for both dude. You don't owe them anything, you're not even in a relationship.

If they find out what you're doing they'll probably even want you more.
>>
>>17974179
>And now I have these two pretty girls wanting me, and I even get vibes from a few others too. I feel like I'm on a lucky streak or something.

it's always like that. success comes in waves.
>>
>>17974201
Yeah, right? What the fuck's the deal with that.
I'm still thinking about this. Because with the girl I fucked we literally have zero commitment. It was a one time thing, so there would be technically nothing wrong with fucking someone else. The same as if she meets someone in her trip next week and fucks him. But of course I wouldn't like that, and I suspect she would definitely not like the thought of me fucking someone else, even at this early stage. Because we connected on a very tender and sentiemental level. So I guess I'm answering my own question after all.
I would like the input from a female point of view but I'm not sure if any femanons are reading this.
>>
>>17974215

listen bro

Do you think Chad lets himself get tied down to a girl after one night of sex?

Fuck no!

And do girls fault him for it?

Absolutely not. They want what other girls want.
>>
>>17974221
what's this Chad meme. I don't care what a fictional stereotypical college football player does. I'm not that guy. And for the record, Chads are steretypically with cheerleaders in superficial and conflictive relationships with nothing to gain. I don't want that.
>>
>>17974105
Im with this

You risk losing both if you play the back and forth game
>>
>>17974228

It is just a concept to refer to a guy who is very successful with women. You can apply the principles to your own life.
>>
>>17974236
but he's successful in a superficial way. He fucks around a lot, but that's not my ultimate goal.
>>
>>17974249

You get good at anything by practicing the thing. You get good at being with women, by being with women.
>>
>>17974196
No, if they find out, they'll become horrible bitches, and he will no longer want to be with either of them.
>>
>>17974021
I would say that if you are for sure commited to starting a relationship with this girl you went on a date with, then you should not sleep with the other girl.

Yeah, she might never find out, but you will always know, and you will likely regret it later. also just imagine her face if she found out you slept with another girl right after your amazing date.

additionally if, for whatever reason, it doesn't work out with the girl you went on a date with, you know for sure that the other girl is DTF and maybe you could still get with her.

it will probably be hard to tell the first girl you are having second thoughts, but I think if you are honest with her it will turn out all right.
>>
>>17974298
I still think that technically it would not be reproachable. I just suspect passing on this chance for sex with the other one, is one of those things you regret later in life. I'm tired of regretting for wasted chances
>>
>>17974021
how exactly is the date girl going to ever know if you have sex with your fuck buddy? if you're not exclusive you're not exclusive. just stop telling people things they have no right to know, yes even if they ask. if someone asks you a question when they don't have a right to that information, it's ok to lie. especially if not answering or being vague would be as harmful as honesty.

just do whatever you want. fucking other women is how we keep our distance before things get serious. when things get serious, stop doing it or allow for it clearly when you have a Defining The Relationship talk.
>>
>>17975478
also, girl know what guys are like. if they're going to date men then they need to accept that men are likely to do certain things, and it should be obvious to any girl who isn't totally naive that if you leave a guy for a while after you just started dating, he's still going to date and sleep with other women when he has the opportunity.

i mean you should still be shopping around. don't put all your eggs in one basket before she does.
>>
>>17975478
This sounds like solid advice. You're right. I guess it's just that I'm sort of old fashioned and not used to fucking around. And, even after one night, having connected so tenderly with this girl, I would feel kind of guilty fucking the other one a few days before seeing her again. My dick wants it but my heart doesn't
>>
any female opinion on this?
>>
Seems like whatever you do you'll regret it later on.
Motivational posters taught me it's better to regret something you've done than something you haven't.

You can also just flip a coin. When you flip it, you'll know which side you are hoping for.
And yes, we already know you want to fuck the other girl, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking for permission so you won't feel guilty about it.
>>
I was thinking I could fuck the other girl and tell HER from the start that I don't want anything serious. I was told by an ex of her that she's mature enough to understand that and keep things separate. It's a pity that she's recovering from a tough breakup so she might be a little sensitive, but I suspect it could work
>>
>>17974105
thirded

>>17974215
just get a second date with the other girl for when she comes back and you'll see if the feeling is mutual

Don't fuck the fuckbuddy because she will always wonder how your loyalties lie.

t. femanon
>>
>>17976067
>Don't fuck the fuckbuddy because she will always wonder how your loyalties lie.

I don't care what the fuckbuddy thinks as long as she doesn't get me in trouble
>>
>>17976079
Not that poster but "she" in this post was referring to dream girl
>>
>>17976079
>as long as she doesn't get me in trouble
if you think you can keep two women from in the end figuring out about each other, you are wrong

>>>17976095
correct

sorry you're angry that I tell you you can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17974179
>>17976005
Dude, just think about how you'd feel if you were madly in love with your new girlfriend and suddenly found out that she got railed by another dude after you already had sex and you had all sort of tingly feelings for her.

That's right, she'd probably never be able to convince you that she really likes/liked you. And then what? You think she'll be impressed with "no no really I was already crazy about you I just don't often get the chance to fuck around so I HAD to pound the random puss"?
>>
>>17974021
If you really connected the way you claim you did, then the girl you like probably wouldn't be too keen on you hooking up with another girl. Especially this early on when the two of you haven't even defined what you are yet. Also, you've known the potential fuckbuddy for years. If you and your crush become a couple - how will you hide them from each other forever?

More importantly - are you guys talking now that she's away? Have you asked her on another date for as soon as she gets back?
>>
>>17974021

dude you are not in a relationship with her.

Besides nobody needs to know.
>>
>>17976144
>going to fuck a girl he's known for years
>on top of that, several mutual friends
>nobody needs to know

These don't add up.
>>
>>17976141
>More importantly - are you guys talking now that she's away? Have you asked her on another date for as soon as she gets back?
Yes I have. She said yes
>>
>>17976134
This

The answer to any questions in these kind of scenarios is to put yourself in the potentially hurt parties shoes. If you really don't want to give up your option with the other girl yet in case things don't work out. Just tell your potential fuckbuddy the truth, that you found a real cool girl and are looking to start a relationship with her. If the fuckbuddy is truly someone who just wants sex and nothing more, then she won't be upset and will appreciate the honesty. And you can always pick back up with her another time. If she does gets upset, then that means she has some underlying feelings for you and you dodged a bullet.

Just going ahead and fucking her is an extraordinarily bad idea, because if she does have feelings and gets jealous when you and this new girl start dating, she could easily ruin your budding relationship by telling the other girl everything.

Don't be a greedy bastard it almost never works out in your favor.
>>
>>17976465
Thanks, I think I'll do this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.