[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20 this year, no form of ID apart from a Birth Certificate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm 20 this year, no form of ID apart from a Birth Certificate, no Licence and have not worked for 3 years.
My mother has started smoking meth again and is bringing people I'm not fond of into the house around my siblings. (drug dealers, wanted criminals, ect ect)
They're too young to understand what is happening, but this is not an environment I want to be around, drugs destroyed my family when I was younger and I'm really not impressed she's gone back into the scene. She is out just about all night nearly daily now and comes home around the early hours of the morning. Some cunt was smoking from a crack pipe last time I was in the car with her in the front seat so I know exactly what she's doing. How do I go about getting my own place at an affordable rate and getting away from this? I'm receiving around $400 (Aus) a fortnight and have no connections to relocate to.
>>
>>17973927
kill her (see:poison her stash), adopt your siblings, inherit house
youre welcome
>>
>>17973943
Wild but she lives in subsidized housing and I wouldn't be inheriting anything as she doesn't have a will and I have about 4 other siblings (I am the oldest however.)
>>
>>17973943
Plus I don't particularly want to have my mothers blood on my hands as I'm kinda concerned with universal karma.
>>
File: 1484802919246.jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484802919246.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>17973927
MOM IS fucked, serriously consider reporting her activitys and force health.

It may be bad to change your siblings lifestyle so fast, if you or any other senpai cant support them i suspect they may be split up and taken in by the gov. but its better than talking a chance with criminals and crazy tweekers.

Get a lisense and a job, and a bike, not necessarily in that order.
You have older siblings so work with them to get a place for you and younger ones and support your senpai.

Sorry m8 but you gotta do what you gotta do, meth is the worst.
>>
>>17974107
senpai = family
>>
>>17974107
>>17974107
I am the oldest and have no idea how housing works exactly. I've also got to go through 1 year of driving with an adult on my Learners permit before I can get my Provisional permit (Australian law)
I don't know if any jobs will hire me either, as they would prefer to abuse the age wage of hiring younger employee's for less considering I don't have a current history or referee's for job seeking and wouldn't want to take the risk, so I'm fairly sure I'm fucked regardless

Plus in the event I have my siblings split up and people find out about it, I would probably be tarnished by my entire family for doing so
>>
>>17974142
>I would probably be tarnished by my entire family for doing so
That is not something you should care about. Spliting the family is something more complicated though.
Just talk to your ass-mom and tell her she's a piece of shit for subjugating her own kids to her crap and either she's going back on track, or it's a call to social protection services.
Even if you're kicked out, at least, you have money and means to go by.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.