[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheesh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PicsArt_01-17-07.16.48.jpg (60KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-17-07.16.48.jpg
60KB, 604x574px
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. So I talked to some shy girl in my class and she gave me a uninterested vibe...

After class I walked up to her and did my normal shitty ice breaker
>me:hey are you a freshman
>[?]don't even know if she responded (I think she nodded tho)
>me: oh you seem kinda shy
>has sad look on face
>ohfuckno
>me: it's all right you know it sucks
>her: it was so embarrassing
>me: yeah..
She just kept walking and I didn't feel like continuing so I just walked away. I'm so fucked because I been delaying this and she's too shy to open up already so I'm kinda at a dilemma. Do I continue with her or just drop it?
>>
>>17973528

Consider the possibility that maybe her being shy isn't the issue but walking up to a stranger and calling them shy was a really autistic thing to do.
>>
>>17973528
>gave me a uninterested vibe
>Do I continue with her
Just skip the small talk and rape her desu since that's where this is headed
>>
>>17973528
You just went up to a stranger and called them out on being shy? That's sort of aggressive, don't you think..
>>
I can't even follow this. You walked up to a girl who didn't want to talk to you and called her shy? And told her it sucks? What is she calling "embarrassing"?

Given the information you've provided it seems like you have no chance with this girl and never did. But it doesn't matter since you don't even know her.
>>
>>17973533
I have her for two classes and see her here and there also I was trying to be sincere
>>17973539
Fuck off
>>17973543
Refer to first reply.
I wasn't being aggressive or rude I was being as down to earth as I could because I know if I wasn't I'd get btfo'd
>>
>>17973552
Okay idk if it's written wrong or whatever but... I asked real quick and she just said "it was really embarrassing". Fuck it i tried at least.
>>
>>17973570
Asked her what?
>>
File: cover.jpg (24KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
24KB, 658x658px
>>17973582
Call it a question or whatever but I just said real nicely "you seem kind of shy".

I wanna go with my heart and keep going but if it was this bad then fuck it.
>>
>>17973562

>I wasn't being aggressive or rude I was being as down to earth as I could because I know if I wasn't I'd get btfo'd

This is why I suggested you have autism, because calling out a stranger you don't know for being shy is an aggressive, rude thing to do regardless of how sincere or down to earth you were trying to be.

Its weird, dude. Its a weird thing to say to a person, period.
>>
>>17973583
>I wanna go with my heart and keep going but if it was this bad then fuck it.

Just do nothing. If it's meant to be, your paths will cross and a conversation will start naturally.

Don't get oneitus over some random girl you have two classes with. It's just not worth it, trust me.
>>
>>17973603
Fuck atleast I have another girl I guess.
>>17973595
Fuck off I'm not autistic you fucking neckbeard it was just a shitty word and I do regret it but whatever.
>>
>>17973615

>Fuck off I'm not autistic

Thinking things are socially acceptable when they're not is 100% autism.
>>
I don't even understand your conversation. What are you referring to when you said "it's all right you know it sucks"? "You seem kind of shy" would be a non-issue if you were interesting to her. She's just uninterested. Move on. Why'd you even make this thread.
>>
File: scruffy-brian-wilson.jpg (25KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
scruffy-brian-wilson.jpg
25KB, 500x339px
>>17973603
>Don't get oneitus over some random girl you have two classes with

Oh shit. I've seen "oneitus" dropped casually around here, but never really followed on what it was. Now I not only realize what it is but that I had it for about three years in my late teens/early twenties. Just shoot me now please.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.