[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating between different backgrounds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I met a woman who I found to be really attractive to me at least. We share the same college course and she is incredibly smart and clever. I actually enjoy listening to her because she has so much to say.

The problem? She is white, possibly super religious like "GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD" tier involved with church and what not. Like church events every day. She also wears dresses and sweaters that I noticed.

She has a very endearing smile even though she has crooked teeth. The point is I like her. But I am just some black guy. Even though I am well adjusted, I am not into church. I am religious but I feel religion is a private thing.

Should I even try to date her? Hell, am I even "allowed" to? I feel like asking her out is asking to be embarrassed.

Help.
>>
>>17973378
Don't know unless you try bro, that's all it ever boils down to in the end - sorry to sound like a broken record I'm sure you've heard before, but it's true.
>>
>>17973378
she's probably a big slut in reality, i'd be careful if you're looking for an actual relationship.

It doesn't matter what a woman is, they're women.
>>
>>17973425
I don't think she is a big slut man. I can usually tell and I am not into sluts.

I mean, the girl I am talking about had a necklace of mother Theresa and what not I think. I am sure she isn't a slut. Right? Sluts wouldn't wear mother Theresa around their neck?
>>
That's a bullshit excuse OP. Just go for it.
>>
>>17973447
The nerves man... all I can think is her thinking "what is this fucking ape doing talking to me?"

As you can see, my confidence is shot.
>>
>>17973378
Just ask her. Or you'll be plagued by the 'what if' thoughts endlessly.
>>
Go for it OP. If it works, try to be openminded about the church stuff. It seems like you pretty much are.
>>
>>17973450
OP you tooo dense man. If you think you are an ape that's how you will show yourself in front of her. She will smell you. Better go with something classic like "Are you free on Monday?(she says she is on Tuesday)Cool Tuesday is also ok, I am thinking about going to a place, it plays your music/ cooks your favorite food/ boils non drinkable coffee, would you like to come with me?" It's beta way but if she says yes without any excuses chances are she doesn't see you as an ape. If she says yes but with excuses, pointing that she stated she was free, she may not be into it so much. If she says no then she sees you as an ape, easy check, if women are interested they will agree with Tuesday and from there on it depends on you to make her want you. Just to clear out, I am not good at datings, I usually do things more aggressively to achieve positive response.
>>
>>17973488
Well I wouldn't like hate her or shit on her beliefs because if church, I just probably wouldn't go to church myself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.