[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Childhood Friend Stabbed & Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Frustrated.jpg (203KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Frustrated.jpg
203KB, 1536x1024px
A childhood friend of mine was stabbed about 24 hours ago. The reason why I don't say a: "friend" is because we stopped connections when both our families had a huge disagreement.

Years later I see him & recognize him in a music video and I see that he went into the life of drug abuse, weapon containment, overall shady shit.
I had to see pictures just to make sure it was him, & I can confirm that it is 100% that my childhood friend is dead. 1 day we're friends, the next day we're not. 1 day he's with drugs, the next day he's dead. Dead & eventually forgotten. Now I've got these existential thoughts, that have been with me for about 2 weeks before this stabbing, also, do you know how fucking bad it feels to neglect a childhood friend that I could've tried to save? Feels fucking awful & I hold back my tears. Any advice dealing with this situation would be most helpful.
>One more thing
The murderer of my childhood friend is being kept in some jail with no bail, can anyone clarify laws of "justice" that clearly define the punishments of murder in an understandable way?
>>
>>17973355
For what it's worst, I'm sorry to hear that. If you begin to grue not having been with him in his last years, take solace in the fact you were with him in the good times. Whatever happened to him after your separation, know that he at least got to spend some good times in his childhood with you, and that you surely played a huge part in making those times good.
>>
>>17973371
For what it's worth*, keyboard is trying to twist my words here.
>>
>>17973371
I'm glad I could be with I'm when the going was good, but it makes me feel like a little fucking bitch not being able to help him when the going was rough, which is another reason why I don't think I should be considered a friend
>>
>>17973394
Shit happens, man. I was with a very close friend in his last days and I couldn't do shit to help him fix his shit up, and I still feel half guilty for not having pushed hard enough for change. Thing is, what hurts the most is that I know he didn't want help.
You never know if you could have helped him even if you were there for him, so try not to guilt trip yourself so hard over it.
>>
>>17973394 Yeah, I'll try not to beat myself up about this, dude thanks for the personal story to mine in perspective.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.