[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

False accusations of abuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484275967373.jpg (58KB, 687x814px) Image search: [Google]
1484275967373.jpg
58KB, 687x814px
I work as a temp at a school and this one fucking kid is trying to finesse me and ruin my life. How do I go about getting revenge without it obviously being me?

What do ?
>>
You are the adult here, and you need to act like one.
>>
>>17973309
You're an adult. Call his parents. You can't get childish even if is a d*ck.
>>
>>17973326
The parents have been informed and they are outraged. Little shit actually had the gall to choke himself, so he's all bruised up. They supposedly have pictures of it.

I'm meeting with the parents, the kid and the head of school tomorrow to apologize for my heinous act of violence and abuse.
The charges will probably be dropped if they do choose to proceed desu, but in all likely hood I won't be working there anymore.
>>
>>17973344
There's no way to convice that the bad here isn't you?
>>
>>17973309
Did you ever document that he does this, report it, or even write it anywhere with a date. It's not full proof but you should document anything. The kid is a peice of shit, my gf has the same issue going on, the approach is just to document and note the behavior. Might be too late, but that kid won't grow up right he will fail at life so don't worry about revenge.
>>
>>17973354
There's no way we'll be able to convince the parents, no.

The school got my back. He's from a notoriously hellish class that routinely makes their assigned teachers break down.
>>
>>17973374
Wew. Then get out of that school. Change to another one far away from the current one. I'm sorry, I'm not good at these things
>>
>>17973367
I do, in fact, have some documentation about the shit they pull, but nothing this outrageous. I guess I'll just try and let it go then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.