[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slow replies from gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: shrek.jpg (366KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
366KB, 1920x1072px
Hey guys,

so basically i've been with my current gf for over 4 months. Everything has been great so far. We always reply super fast to eachother, i'm talking like within a minute. Now she takes a lot longer. Also sounds stupid but she'll say she's going to bed when I go. Then I'll wake up in the middle of the night and reply to her and she'll still be up? She says she's been on youtube. She's also turned off find my friends for iphone. We both live in different cities but see eachother every week. She reassures me every day she loves me and wants to spend forever with me but i have this horrible gut feeling. Anyone got any advice or experienced anything similar?
>>
>>17973286
It's been 4 months. You will never have consistently quick responses no matter how long you've been together. I say I'm going to bed and stay up well past 3 or 4 hours just browsing the web. Don't panic. If she isn't replying as much, maybe it has something to do with the context of the messing. Don't start every Convo with "how was your day?" You know how boring that shit is? Spice it up. Even a little change "you will never guess what I did today."
>>
>>17973315

yeah i got you but the conversations are never like boring, we speak about everything. Just messaged her then calling her out why her find friends was off, she denied it and it suddenly came on?
>>
anyone?
>>
>>17973322
Only explanation is because she's trying to hide her whereabouts. I know this relationship is fresh still, and you probably are blinded with infatuation for her. But let's look at it realistically, and I'm not trying to plant a seed of doubt -- but the facts are there.

>tells you she's going to bed, lie
>turns off find my friends when going to bed, why?
>when called out on, denies and lies again
>miraculously its on now, wow!

It's time to stop being naive OP...
>>
>>17973365

exactly my thinking, but i've been through her phone numerous times. Not in a weird way. Like she'll just use it infront of me, i know exacly who she's got on it. Which is literally 0 boys. The only texts she gets when i'm with her are from her mom, she travels like 2 1/2 hours every week to see me. Just everytime I have doubts, the fact she does so much just to see me out-weighs it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.