[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the last six months I made out with 4 girls. Yes there was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 185x273px
In the last six months I made out with 4 girls. Yes there was lots of alcohol involved but I was concious enough to stop it if I had wanted to I guess. With one of them I almost had sex. I did not because either I was to drunk and tired or because my subconciense stoped me.
You see, i've been in a relationship for seven years now.

My gf is beautiful, smart and a loving and caring person. In these seven years I was jobless multiple times. She even payed the rent alone for half a year while I was out of a job.
I payed it all back.

But I lie to her every week, every day almost. About all kinds of things. To her parents too. Too everyone I know even.

I can't tell her what I did. It would destroy me. But while she is giving me all this support, talks about our future etc. all that ever goes trough my head is how I betrayed her.
And its gnawing at my mind.

Am I just a horrible person?
What should I do?
How can I live with this?
>>
>>17973281
>Am I just a horrible person?What should I do?How can I live with this?

Yes.
Kys.
Don't.
>>
>I can't tell her what I did. It would destroy me.
>It would destroy me.

What about HER, you shitstain? You don't love her. Break up with her so she can find someone who deserves her.
>>
File: 400px-Cool_story_broOPTOMIZED.png (43KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Cool_story_broOPTOMIZED.png
43KB, 400x375px
>>17973281
tell me more about your exploits, Casanova
lol
>>
>>17973281
Tell her. Lies have short legs, the best thing is to tell the truth. And not gonna lie: it will be possibly horrible. But those are the consequences of more horrible acts.
>>
>>17973324
Well duh! For someone who doesnt know what love is I have really strong feelings for her. I've been together with her for 7 years after all.

>>17973336
I cant tell her the truth. I lie all the time. To everyone. Friends, Family. It doesnt matter. If all these people knew how and who I really was I d be all alone in a heartbeat.
I'm looking for a way to live with that.

Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am evil and manipulative. That should work right? Just see myself for what I am. A horrible and evil person.
>>
>>17973328
there is not alot to tell.
One was at an afterwork party. We just got drunk and then she basically just kicked off the kissing.

Two where at an open air in germany. I even went home with one of them. The one I could have had sex with.

And the last one was at the end of a halloweenparty. Just befor leaving, both drunk ofc. she just started kissing me aswell.
>>
>>17973373
If you are regreting, you're not "evil and manipulative". Really, the best thing rigth now is to tell the truth. Is scary, I know, but things will only get wrong if you keep yourself in silence.
>>
>>17973281
The truth will come out eventually. Either the guilt will eat away at you and you'll blurt out the truth; she'll catch you in the act; run into one of the girls who you cheat with who will tell her; or she'll see something on your phone/computer, in your car, wallet, etc. that will make her realize the truth. It could happen in some other less obvious way as well.

And when that happens, she'll go from being 'beautiful, smart, loving, and caring' to broken, cynical, bitter, and jaded.

Thanks for creating another man-hating bitch, op.
>>
Either you stop now, never say a word and make up for it to feel better about it (which I doubt you will), or come out with the true, become a deservingly lonely motherfucker but with a clean consciousness

...or you just keep at it, increasing your regret each time, until it eats your heart and become evident that you're an asshole, when people will find out who you trully are and you'll be both lonely AND have a bad consciousness, porentially suiciding at the end. Which is what you'll do

Also, this:

>>17973428
>Thanks for creating another man-hating bitch, op.
>>
>>17973428
I have not once been found out in atleast 15 years. I don't lie if I know I can't get away with it. And I always make sure it won't come out. It's pretty much my standard mode of operation.

And I wont blurt it out either. I will have to keep it to myself forever.
>>
>>17973454
I guess you really are fucked in the head. Why did you really post this? What answer are you looking for people to give you? No one even slightly normal would validate your actions, if that's what you're after.
>>
>>17973466
Well I clearly have sociopatic tendencies. It's hard for me to care about things.

What if we split for some other reason?
Like because of something else?
Her own decision?

Do you think it would get better then?
>>
>>17973281

All you did was make out?

Dude that is small time.

I have a girlfriend and the other day there was 20 girls that watched my snapchat story. All I either had sex with, sexted with, or tried to sleep with.

Not a single male friend or platonic female friend watched my story.

I think making out with a couple girls isn't bad. Just stop if you don't want to lose her.
>>
If you don't want to tell her, then you be the one who leaves her. She doesn't deserve you, and she's in a relationship with a man that does not exist, the one she thinks you are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.