[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a friend back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6751.png (460KB, 560x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6751.png
460KB, 560x751px
>have a female best friend
>we go out one night
>get very drunk, we go back to sleep at her house
>sleep on couch
>woken up in the middle of the night
>she is naked and gives me a violent blowjob
>feel super uncomfortable
>she stops goes back to bed
>wake up in the morning, breakfast is super awkward
>at night get a wall of text saying she didn't mean to do what she did
>say it's alright, I don't care
>she avoids me and never speaks to me again

A month has gone by. She used to be my best friend. I really miss her, I need to get her back

Any /adv/ice?
>>
Just text her "hey what does the man gotta do to get his balls emptied?"
>>
>>17973083
This you may as well man.

There is nothing to lose
>>
is she pippin hot
>>
>>17973123
Sort of

But up till now I also saw her as a close friend
>>
>>17973134
Just go on and text her to meet, if you have other chicks to be fucking around keep her as a friend, if not go for her

Its not a hard choice at all or is it?
>>
>>17973066
>invite her somewhere
>get back home
>do the same to her
>profit???

Just talk to her dude, ask her if she has feelings for you or it was just a drunk moment. Get over it together.
>>
Rape her and use the text conversation to countersue for rape if she goes to court.
>>
Violent as in it hurt?
>>
>>17973181
Hurt yeah
>>
>>17973066
>gives me a violent blowjob
>goes back to bed
Weird chick, m8.

The specific content of that wall of text is probably important. If she is genuinely into you and you don't want to date her, it's probably too hard for her to be just friends with you.
>>
>>17973581
>If she is genuinely into you and you don't want to date her, it's probably too hard for her to be just friends with you.

This probably.

Seems like I lost a friend forever
>>
Yea it seems like you either need to be fwb or start a relationship with her or get her back at this point
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.