[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living with a hikikomori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

My roommate will quite literally leave the house once a week at most. His room one every two days at most.

I don't know him well and perhaps this is preferable to a rowdy annoying guy but this is starting to make me feel mentally ill.

I am paranoid all the time about what he could be doing and now I have started to be reclusive for fear of accidentally seeing him. I have visibly lost weight from hiding in my room instead of going to eat in the kitchen.

Lately I have been repressing deep worry that he is planning to kill me. I can hardly interact when I do see him because I find everything about him very disturbing.

Anyway wtf do I do? How can I live in peace when my home is occupied by an enigmatic stranger who never leaves?
>>
>>17972983
you are a narcissist.
>>
>>17972983
Sorry I'm weird.. I wasn't raised right and my parents weren't ready to have me.

I was severely neglected and the way I interact with other people has always left a bad look on myself.

I really just like to play video games and keep to myself, I'll pay bills on time and just ultimately keep quiet.

But, I do bring girls back once in awhile when you're out of the house. It's been tough since my ex and I broke up. I wasn't always like this, but she she put me back in my shell I worked really hard to break out of before.
>>
Before anyone asks I have no idea what he does for a living.

I have a job which requires leaving very early and sometimes his light is on when I leave (all nighter?).

Recently I had a day off and stayed in and he never left his room the entire time was home. Once when I was driving home after dark I saw his silhouette in the window watching me pull up. I seriously feel like he is monitoring my movements at all hours.

I'm sure this sounds crazy but I swear I was a perfectly normal person before all of this. you try living with a ghost in your house for months and see what happens to you.
>>
>>17972992
Thanks for sharing. How do I fix it. I have considered suicide but Brexit and Trump made me change my mind.
>>
He's not planning to kill you. Shit, Learn to accept other people. He also wants to avoid social interaction at all costs. You can be sure he will not be out in the kitchen, why do you avoid the kitchen if that's precisely where he is not going to be at all?
Fucking learn to accept that some people are not like you. If you come across him be polite, say hi.
>>
Yeah, I'd try talking to him a little bit. Maybe ask him bullshit questions like, misplace the remote and ask if he could help you look for it, then follow up after, and maybe mention this new show you're watching, and ask if he'd be interested in checking it out as you're about to turn it on.
>>
>>17972997
Just in case this isn't some faggot baiting me into a panic attack fuck you. Also get a fucking haircut you look like the Boston bomber.
>>
>>17973071
>>17973079
Thanks guys. Maybe I am getting worked up over nothing. Maybe it's me who needs to get out more.
>>
>>17973089
Nah, just another loser who has an outgoing roommate, and you made me afraid of what he might think of me.

Unless you really are my roommate.
>>
How did you end up living with this guy?
>>
>>17972983
>what he could be doing
Probably shitposting on 4chan desu
>>
>ops scared of a little hikimori. lmfao kys brah

not everyone is sun shine and rainbows. how about you offer to buy him food or supplies when you're out
>>
Don't ignore your instincts man, if he's giving you bad vibes he really could be planning something. Something you unconsciously notice but can't articulate, I know that feeling quite well.
>>
>>17973257
i hate people like you
>>
>>17972983
I hate normalfags like you. Fuck why am I suddenly a serial killer if I don't pretend to be interested in the pictures of your wife's cousin's babies and listen to what you ate or some other mundane crap? Just let the man be and stop being such a paranoid faggot.
>>
>>17972983
He is plotting your demise. Every waking moment thinking about how to rape you. Leave, no call the cops, no RUN.
>>
File: 1484028993384.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1484028993384.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>17973273
fucking normal fags and their sheltered lives.

i'll r4pe ur fkn kids cunt!
>>
>>17973257
''instincts'' it could also just be his anxiety or paranoia
>>17972983
OP do you smoke weed? You sound paranoid. Try to break the ice with him. make a joke etc
>>
>>17973257
Can vouch. I'm an autistic asperger faggot.

But, I used to work with this guy who gave me some really weird vibes, beyond just being an autistic weirdo.

He was a new guy, so naturally we all tried to be nice and welcoming but man, if only we knew.

Two weeks after he started the job, he went to jail for I believe life for running a high school senior over, raping her, and dumping her body in the lake..

And, it was a second offense when we later looked him up, as he had one rape charge from when he was underage that got brushed away pretty well.

We worked at an auto-shop, and whenever someone would bring in a car to a bay after that, we'd joke about getting 'Leftwich'd' we called it, as that was his last name, if they pulled in a little bit on the aggressive side.

Like, legit though you could tell this kid had something wrong with him, beyond just being autistic or weird.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.