[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Managing anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/. I struggle with anxiety and recently the stress of working two jobs that spit in the face of me trying to schedule them around each other has turned me into a ball of nerves that will probably implode if I don't do something soon.

What exercises or tasks do you guys recommend for easing some of the stress and anxieties in your lives?
>>
>>17972853
I really like square breathing and sketching in my sketchbook; lifting weights and meditating.
>>
>>17972853
nut up and tell myself i kick ass constantly.

i also cut back on caffeine and sugar considerably and starting giving myself 8-10 hours of sleep a night.
>>
>>17972889
this; even though coffee felt good as a routine, it fucked with my anxiety tremendously.

also, unless you absolutely need two jobs, quit one and then find just ONE job to focus your time.

it's easier said than done, a lot of people make excuses like I don't have the time and yet they sit online all day complaining.

make a change.
>>
>>17972927
Yeah with my first job I could definitely get a full 40-hour work week if I tried hard enough. The second is a tipped position but i've consistently been making like 20 bucks for an 8 hour shift. I've had to call out of both over scheduling conflicts and I feel like i'm just underperforming at both

Everyone I've talked to has noticed how stressed i've been over it and suggested that I should just drop the second.
>>
>>17972986
I definitely agree with them. put your health first. there are plenty of other jobs out there despite what people say if the change doesn't work out. you're going to be just fine.

listen to your gut and think about what would cause the most relief for you mentally and physically. that is your answer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.