[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I leave her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

I'm 21 and she is 19. We're engaged. We have been together for 3 years.

For some background, i had been bringing up the possibility of wanting sex with other women for months and she didn't approve. I tried really hard to resist the urges but I ended up cheating on her with a cute girl i know. I eventually told her the truth and she completely got super angry. I begged her not to leave and eventually she gave in and agreed to stay if I don't cheat again.

A few months go by and I haven't cheated. Things became normal again after a while and she seemed to be legitimately happy. I met a girl online and she was the most beautiful woman I had seen. i cheated on her with this woman. I told her the truth after a while and she left me for a few days. After a few days she started answering my calls and from there said she forgave me and i promised i wouldn't cheat anymore and that I had changed. i never stopped talking to that other woman and even faked screenshots of me breaking things off with the girl. Well things didn't work out so well with the other woman and she found my fiancee from my facebook. That cunt told her everything.

My fiancee is a complete pushover though. After some arguing I managed to convince her to stay and to let me be with other women sexually. There is one problem though, I've completely destroyed her emotionally. She is more depressed that I've ever seen her before. she stays in bed all day except when I come over, she cries a lot and just seems miserable in general.

I know I'm a piece of shit and I know I've done damage to her. I'm not capable of changing.

Do you think she will ever change and be happy like this or should I just save her the pain and leave? I do love this girl even if my actions have shown otherwise. I just want her to become the happy sweetheart I fell in love with again.
>>
To expand on our relationship further, I couldn't ask for a better girl. She's cute, she's not stupid, we're very close politically and she acts like she genuinely cares about me despite everything I've done and will keep
>>
well obviously you should break up with her because you dont deserve her

but you wont
because dont give a fuck about her
because you're a selfish little cunt
and that's why you cheated on her
and that's why you asked her to come back to you and let you fuck other women because you know she's in love with you and was easily manipulated in that moment

so you wont do what's best for her ever, this thread is just some fucked up way of convincing yourself you were "considering" what is best for her so that you can feel less guilty for being a subhuman piece of shit

jump off a fucking bridge
>>
>>17971971
Leave her. For the love of everything, leave her so she can be with someone better. You're hurting her so bad.....this is so sad to read. Geez. :/

She's depressed and sleeping all the time. She only moves and probably eats when you come around [if that].

She deserves better. Please leave her, ghost her, whatever it takes. Set. Her. Free.
>>
Engaged at 21 ffs
>>
>>17971971
You are not in love with her only your dick is. Sorry to say this but if you expect to be happy in life with sexual relationships you will be fucked Everytime. You need interests and passions goals to work forward to together that is the type of relationship you need and she needs.
>>
>>17971971
Wow! I hope she doesn't have a brother or another friend who should definitely kick your ass
>>
>>17971971
>just save her the pain and leave?

Yes. You have a serious problem as far as honest relationships go and you're just dragging her down with you. On top of the fact that she's probably codependent on you in a bad fucking way since you've been plowing her since she's 16.
>>
>>17971971
Just break up and then kys
>>
>>17971997
This 100%. How unfortunate she ended up falling in love with a waste of human life like you, OP
>>
>>17971971

Yes you should break it off, retard. You don't deserve her. You are fucking torturing her. You just said she is emotionally broken. Keep saying you care all you want, clearly you don't care nearly enough to quit being a fucking monkey and fucking whatever you think looks good.

>>17971976
>I couldn't ask for a better girl
Fuck you. Clearly you think you can. You're what turns girls who are otherwise straight into lesbians, or drive them to think all men are pigs. If another woman happened along that was prettier than her and got along with you just as well, who's to say you wouldn't leave her for the other one in a heartbeat anyway?

She puts up with so much shit from your dumb ass and all you can think about is fucking. Break it off, and then go jump off a bridge.
>>
>>17971971
You're a subhuman piece of garbage. I legitimately hope you die.
>>
>>17971971
>she stays in bed all day except when I come over, she cries a lot and just seems miserable in general.

Reading this makes me want to cry a little, honestly. You're a goddamn piece of shit OP. She's willing to stay with you despite all of that and you don't stop yourself from doing it anyway. You're the scum of the fucking earth.
>>
>>17971971
>I asked her to let me fuck others despite how emotionally damaged she is

Way to take someone for granted, cunt.
>>
>>17971971
You know what I see in all of this. Me me me. You don't care about her wants and needs. It's all about you. You are a selfish asshole and you should leave her. Honestly, why are you here? What are you going to really do? Everyone is telling you the same thing. Will you really do that? I predict you won't, or you will but you will do it by cheating, further ruining her. Your a psychopath and should seek mental health.
>>
>>17971971
I hope you break up and live till your mid 20s, alone and wondering where it all went wrong.
>>
>>17971971
Amazing. You should be happy even one person wants to be with you considering how much of a pile of rotten shit you are.
>>
>>17971971
>Do you think she will ever change and be happy like this

Let me stop you right there, because she's not the one who should change. "oh but I'm not capable of changing hurrdurr", fuck you. You're just unwilling because you're a selfish dick. You couldn't get your way without fucking her over and you don't want to stop fucking others, so you try to change her instead. You're fucking filth.

Save her the pain and leave. After that's done, promptly kill yourself.
>>
>>17971971

Tasty ass bait, look at all the fishies!
>>
>>17972152
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XD

I want reddit to leave.
>>
You're not supposed to try to completely change someone when you enter a relationship with them. You're supposed to find someone like you. Assuming you're not a hypocritical ass-hat, find a girl that wants an open relationship so you can be indulgent morons together.

Also, you're not incapable of changing. You just don't want to do so. You care more about getting your dick wet with other people than the feelings of your fiancé? People like you who continue to do things you know will hurt people that love you don't deserve to be happy. Why don't you grow up and be faithful to her? Fucking pathetic. Jesus Christ, I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>17972156

That's twice today I've been accused of being OPie.

kys bartolomeu
>>
>>17972172
I didn't accuse you of being OP, I accused you of being from reddit. Keep up stupid.
>>
>>17971971
You fucking nigger.
>>
I sent her a text saying just that I am leaving and blocked her....I hope she will be okay.
>>
>>17973087
I personally think she'd be better off without a piece of shit like you to cheat on her no matter how many times you promised you wouldn't. I wouldn't count on it though, you probably ruined any chance she has of being a trusting, loving person to any man ever again, because you fucked her up emotionally to the point where she'd just stay in bed all day. Never get into a relationship again. Not without establishing what you want out of it. That's why you fucked her up, you selfish cunt.

Alternatively, just go crawl into a ditch and never leave it.
>>
You obviously don't care about her. Just keep cheating on her, it's what you're going to do anyway. Just try not to have kids. As two adults you have full license to be retarded and dysfunctional with one another, but try not to get a kid involved with this mess.

I'm not gonna shame you because at this point she knows who you are, and she chooses to stay. Once again, just don't have kids.
>>
>>17971971
Go see a psychologist and figure out why you are like this. Cheating is one thing, but being devastated and surprised when the woman doesn't like you for it is another. As you are, no good woman deserves to deal with you. Reform, or live in the consequences of your actions, and don't ever comflate being promiscuous or "polyamorous" with being a cheater.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.