[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to slide in girls DM's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (290KB, 1440x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1440x1222px
I have no clue where to start. Do you just text "hey" and initiate a conversation when she says it back? Do you give her one of those corny "I know you probably get this a lot but..." messages? I always fuck up when I do it, I'm not sure if it's because I do it wrong or I'm ugly. If it matters, I want to message this girl I met at a party, she's really cool and just broke up with her boyfriend of about a year.
>>
"Hey, its anon from that party..." can't hurt. But she might be unstable bc of the breakup? Be careful!
>>
>>17971817
Are you ugly? How tall are you? Do you have a jew nose? Serious questions.
>>
>>17971875
I grew up thinking I was always ugly but recently got over my insecurities. My friends say I'm not ugly, I think I'm about average now. I may have a Jew nose because of a fracture from middle school playing basketball. I'm 6'1 though. Hispanic, and she's Hispanic too
>>
>>17971891
If you're 6'1" you got this man. EZ.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 739x739px
Here's a pic of myself just so you can get an idea, if you know me in real life please don't roast me by the way.
>>
>>17971939
You're really cute desu. If I were a girl I'd be all over you.
>>
>>17971939
NO WAY

LMAO YOU POST ON 4CHAN?
>>
>>17971974
You know me in real life don't you. Please don't roast me but yeah I post here every now and then. Who is this
>>
1. start liking her shit as she posts it over the next few weeks
2. after low key liking her new posts, like 2/3 old pics of hers

she knows who u are at this point and has investigated ur profile

3. wait a few days until she posts something else and slide in the dms 10-1 5 mins after - u just saw something she posted and messaged her, u didnt sit around calculating this shit, you arent some fuckin loser dude

that is the art of the fien
>>
>>17971986
But I would think after liking some of her old posts you'd come off as a creeper, wouldn't you? Plus I don't know what I would send as a first message. Just a "hey" or something regarding a tweet or something like that?
>>
Just ask her to be your dungeon master. It's not hard.
>>
>>17972001
not really
it's pretty natural progression to go from liking somebodies just posted status > going onto their profile and scrolling through their profile pics

im talking liking a few of her profile pics from like a year ago, it gives a creeping vibe if you like a photo from 8 years ago thats in a different photo album

it lets her know that ur interested in her i guess

or you could not play games and hit her up
but it prob wont work because men hit girls up in their dms literally every day and unless she had prior interest in you, she wont reply
>>
>>17971939
10/10 would go gay for you.
>>
>>17971984
I have no clue who the fuck you are, just wanted to make you nervous
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483673643323.jpg (71KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483673643323.jpg
71KB, 960x960px
Not OP but I was wondering if it's a positive sign when a girl really only likes pics of you. As is my current situation I noticed a girl you ignores when i post pics of family but consistenly likes pics of me.
>>
File: 115.png (13KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
115.png
13KB, 480x323px
>>17972009
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-154044.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-154044.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17972009
>>
>>17972055
Kek
>>
From experience dont go thru her fb. If you do, make su like pic from recently. Like from a few mpth back. Shes gonna think youre a creep if she sees you liking all her pic from yers ago. Also just be smooth, be like hi wassup remember me. And take it from there. Ask her if she wants to go out sometime. Toget to know eaxhother. Be like hey we talked thw other day, and i find you interesting i would like to get to know you better. But take it slow. Dont rush it to ask her on a date. Wait a few days at least two
>>
Dude, she might like you, or she might just be fucking with your head. I had a friend who did this. Often liking pic of guys. And the she would message them and then just leave em hangibg.
>>
File: 1484024885529.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484024885529.png
8KB, 400x400px
How do you DM a girl that doesn't know you. We like each other's pics and that's it. I was told leaving a comment on a pic helps but it would feel weird seeing how most comments are from her friends and i'm just a random guy.
>>
>>17971817
she probably is willibg to have sex but no bf. i would start out with a compliment so that she doesnt ignore u
>>
>>17971817
Just text her name. Works every time.
>>
File: 1473433305684.jpg (40KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
1473433305684.jpg
40KB, 600x447px
>>17971817
Send her this
>>
>>17971891
Are we the same person? I'm 6'2 hispanic, and have a fucked up nose
>>17971939
Nvm you're too brown and too good looking
>>
Thanks for the advice, I'll check up on this board regularly til it dies. She's been retweeting stuff about wishing she was in a relationship with a man who *insert corny aspect* and wished she can be babied by a guy and stuff. I'm gonna try and do it sometime soon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.