[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custody and Stupidity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: x2dGroh.jpg (156KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
x2dGroh.jpg
156KB, 826x890px
So I am currently taking steps through all the legal loops while dealing with a recent break up. She had been cheating on me for six weeks.
Ultimately, this woman has taken pictures where she is wearing red and purple make up to look like bruises on her face claiming I abused her.
She claims that the day I took my daughter away from her that I pointed a gun in her face.
She claims that because I own the phone account and have access to the parental controls (I can see everything she does and types into phone) that I am hacking illegally.

This woman is psychotic. I haven't slept for multiple days now and I'm just wondering how anyone else would handle this?
So far, I have an attorney and we are filing paperwork accordingly.
>>
If she's still living with you, kick her out. If you're paying for any of her bills, shut them down. Pay whatever you owe for the month of January and cut everything off, phone, insurance, whatever. Do not let her convince you that she needs you to keep paying for things in order for it to make things easier for her to have access to your child. If she has family in town, she can go live there in the meantime. Hopefully for her she has a job. She's gonna need money. The abuse thing will more than likely be blown over as she obviously didn't go to a doctor or file a report with the police. Taking pictures of herself in makeup and calling that proof won't stand.
>>
We do not live together. She has run away with our child though. Now, the claim that I pointed a gun at her, there are witnesses who will say that never happened. (Because it never happened)

When she is found to be lying this far, could I push for full custody?
>>
>>17971848
You could, if you can prove you're a more fit parent than she is beyond a doubt. If you have your own place with a good income, and have daycare set up for when you're at work, you should be fine.
>>
I am a full time student. I make $2,100 a month due to veterans benefits I earned from my service. I live with responsible roommates.
She's insane and on meds for said insanity.
How long do you think this will all take? Because I have to prove I'm innocent rather than her having to prove I'm guilty.
>>
>>17971806
Man that story is fucked. I've never dealt with a woman that insane. I wish you the best, jesus.
>>
>>17971873
You're going to have a hard time convincing a judge to grant you sole custody of your baby girl when you barely make any money and live with a bunch of dudes. It's not gonna matter how crazy she is if she has any sort of support system. The only thing you can do is provide witnesses stating there was no abuse or gun threat. Screen shot every damning text she sends you and if you can prove she used makeup to fake bruises then by all means use that too. But honestly I don't see you getting your way in the end. If you made more money and lived alone you would be much better off. I myself had a custody arrangement with my daughters father a year or so ago. Nothing beyond paperwork was filed, I don't even think it went to court, but he was granted primary custodian because he had the house and the money. I was kicked out and had a part time job and had nowhere to go. I'm sure if I fought him for child support and shit I could have had sole custody, but he is a really amazing father (just a shitty husband) and it didn't make sense for me to take her from him (or him from her) and the only home she knew just to couch surf with me. I never went for child support because although he makes good money, he's a contract worker and could be laid off any time. How would he pay for child support if he had no income? We had it set up to where we would alternate weeks, one week with one parent and the other then next. But how could I send her to him and trust he could provide for her if he was struggling just to keep the lights on if he got laid off? Why should she suffer? It just didn't make sense. And although he and I are back together and trying to work things out,I still would prioritize her comfort and safety over my desire to keep her to myself.
>>
>>17971927
you cheated on him didnt you
>>
>>17971806
Call dr. Phil lmao this is an similar situation he covers atleast once a week
>>
>>17971927
Wow. I'm actually so amazed a woman gave pretty logical and mature reasoning for a custody settlement I'm about ready to say it was a gay marriage or that story was a lie, but I'll pretend it happened so I can feel good
>>
OP here again.
She has no job. No support system. No home. Refuses to work.

So, let's say I swapped homes and lived with family members like the baby's grandmother and such. How would that go?
>>
>>17972504
If she was medically diagnosed with a mental disorder by a licensed physician for which she is currently not taking medications for is going to count against her in a custody battle. It shows that she's unable to take care of herself let alone a child. If you were to move homes to the child's grandparents, make sure that they are ready for the responsibility of raising a child like their own. This will also help you with custody. I also heard that veterans who were honorably discharged also get an advantage.
>>
Well, lucky me. I never knew the four years of Hell would help me win a custody battle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.