[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never meant anything to anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1445373443591.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1445373443591.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
>Since I was a child Father would beat me, daily, without reason while my family (Only Sisters and a Mother) ignored it and just didn't care.
>Inside every friendship, I'm the third wheel, disposable and always left behind.
>So many Tutors through highschool have tried telling me I'm not worth shit and won't amount to anything.
>My Highschool/College sweetheart of 4 years reveals she never loved me, only dated me for the affection and the image it gave her.

I've hit the lowest point of my life, I've finally realized that nobody has ever cared for me, I've never meant anything to anybody and likely never will.
I'm only 21 yet I already feel like death is the best way out.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>17971073
you just learned at 21 that youre not a special flower that cant get attention all of the time? i learned that at 14. maybe you mature slower.
>>
>>17971073
I'm 28. The situation honestly gets worse, but ironically, you care less and less, so it works out in a twisted sort of way. You'll make it, lad.
>>
Here's the thing
It doesn't matter

Once you realize that, the world is open.
The biggest mistake people make is that they think that other people need to validate their happiness
Fuck that
Happiness is something you create for yourself.
>>
>>17971073
What's wrong is that you're a big pussy who still thinks he's the victim of 'how i wuz raised.' Are you still a child, and must be dictated the thoughts you should have? Are you at the mercy of your emotions? Or are you able to use reason and determine truth for yourself despite how you feel?

Many have been abused, many more have been dumped painfully, and they all persevere. There is no difference between you and them.
>>
File: tumblr_o65janaeVQ1qb2i10o1_500.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o65janaeVQ1qb2i10o1_500.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
>>17971073

life is going to be a lot of people hating on you. its kind of like a video game. you're the good guy, and theres lots of bad guys you gotta beat.

i had a lot of people say i would never succeed at a simple project simply because it was my first time doing it. they had experience, i didnt, and they acted like it meant i never would.

a few years later, their show tanked and never finished, mine succeeded and garnered 2 million views and we still get 60 thousand views a month without having to upload a new episode in years.

and you kno wwhat they said when they finally saw my project?
>it makes me cringe.

these people who literally failed at what I did said my succeeding made them cringe.

and yet i have this beautiful thing that no one else in the world has ever been able to do, despite many attempts, and people love it.

you have two choices in life, let the hate people have for you fuel your depression, or let the hate people have for you fuel your motivation.

you already know which of those you are doing. maybe you should try the other one.

hello from the other side.
>>
>>17971073

1. Forgive everybody
2. Stop caring about what people think
3. Stop needing anything from anyone
4. Stop trying to get pleasure out of material things
5. The only thing that can make you happy is yourself
>>
Once you learn you care for yourself, things will be much easier to accept.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.