[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgiveness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1482170662327.jpg (95KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482170662327.jpg
95KB, 1200x1200px
Would you ever forgive a partner for hitting/beating you? Is it ever really just a one time mistake?
>>
>>17971015
I'd never forgive my partner for hitting me or slapping me or anything that involves him putting my hands to me for punishment.

However... Like five years ago, my boyfriend and I got into an argument. I was hysterical. He didn't want to argue anymore, just wanted to go home and I blocked his exit by standing against the door to my apartment, begging him to stay and talk about it. He pushed me out of the way on to my butt and went home.

I forgive that. I was being a bitch by not letting him leave to cool down and kept pressing the issue. We also just learned how to "argue" better after that. If we get into an argument, and he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, we both just wait until we've calmed down to re-address it. This has never happened again, we were both heated at that moment.

However, if he were to ever smack me around as a punishment just because he was angry with me over something. If he were to even use an open hand or closed fist on me. If he were to choke me out of frustration. Or even if he just unwarrantedly pushed me around just because he's upset and I wasn't even doing anything to him physically... No exceptions, he's out.
>>
No.
>>
>>17971015
>2017
>not 2 piecing your GF when she forgets who's in charge
What's wrong with you my dude?
>>
>>17971015
if its a slap its alright, anything more they can be thrown out.
>>
I don't know.

I guess it depends on the context. If I've known them for years without incident, I'd forgive it.
Never twice, though

I'm also a man. And I think if my girlfriend hit me, I'd be mad, but able to let it go

Twice? I want to say I wouldn't hurt her but I think I'd really want to. I'm twice her size. How can she do that without expecting repercussions?
But I'd be the bad guy despite her initiating it. And that makes me angrier
>>
>>17971103
I've twice had my wife beat me with her fists on my back when she's been mad, and she's clawed my arm a few times too.
She laughs when I mention it as unacceptable physical abuse.
It doesn't really hurt but that kinda isn't the point...
>>
>>17971110
I know what you mean
Like, I could fucking KILL you and you wouldn't even come close to being able to stop me

The fucking assumption she makes to think she could hurt me like that and be so confident that I won't ever retaliate.

It's the assumption, you know? That you can't be hurt.
>>
>>17971015
I've had two women I was dating hit me with the intent to hurt me before. I reciprocated by hitting one in the face and one in the gut. I was slap-punched in the jaw and punched in the back respectively. I don't forgive it, and I certainly don't respect any female to male boundaries. If you hit, expect to get hit back.
>>
>>17971127
What if a women smacked a guys arm when he wouldn't let her leave and then he retaliates by an actual beating? Concussions, bruises, broken nose, fat lip, etc.
>>
lmao "one time mistake"
>>
I smacked my bf once upside the head. He forgave me immediately but I felt really bad about it later.

Context:
>have mom who is a literal 10/10 MILF
>boyfriend has mentioned her MILFy-ness before
>tell him I'm insecure about it because all my friends crushed on my mom growing up, including guys i liked who never liked me back

>one night be play-wrestling, laughing and making joked
>he starts caressing me and says "you smell like your mother"
>triggered
>smack him
>he laughs and says he deserved that one
>i start feeling really bad and apologize
>he asks me to stop feeling bad because he knew it was a fucked up joke

I still feel kinda bad but neither of us take it that seriously anymore. We trust each other's intention and theres no abuse. He jokes about it still some times but never holds it against me.
>>
>>17971203
Did you really smack him in anger? Because that's a pretty hair trigger

Also, see it has a half-way compliment as you're gonna look like her when you're her age
>>
>>17971015
It all depends on the circumstances. The first couple of years we were together my wife used to hit me quite often, and it still happens to this day, albeit rarely. However it's very predictable, I always know when it's coming, and because of the size difference (I've got 14" and about 150lbs on her) it's more of an annoyance than anything that's actually going to hurt me, and it's not like I can't restrain her if needs be.

I've never hit her, but when I was 21 I did raise my fist and it put the fear of god in her,affected her for quite a long time afterwards. That one thing I dod is imo worse than the total of all the little knocks she's given me put together, because of the psychological effect.
>>
>>17971220
Sort of anger, sort of to teach him a lesson not to make jokes about fucking my mom.

In addition, she's a single mother who raised me and my 4 siblings so I wish people respected her more. And I do feel bad knowing my boyfriend has probably jerked off to the thought of her as has any man who probably met her. She's more than a MILF in looks, she's an angel and people fall in love with her easily.

Still love my bf a lot though.
>>
>>17971277
>Sort of anger, sort of to teach [her] a lesson not to make jokes
Think about how you'd feel if he gave that excuse to smacking you in the mouth
>>
>>17971015

If some bitch hit me you would get kicked out ASAP
>>
>>17971281
I posted that greentext so OP could have a story with actual context to help with their question, not for your judgement or validation. I'm already at peace with myself.
>>
Unless we were having dominant sexy play time, no, I wouldn't tolerate being mistreated like that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.