[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be more confident?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've been struggling with my confidence for years now and want to put an end to it. How do I become secure in myself?
>>
>>17970965

confident in what, you faggot. give context, you dont live in a sort of limbo, do you.
>>
>>17970971
>>17970971
I want to be better in conversation and believe in myself more. And just overall be happier because without confidence...what do you have? Ya know?
>>
>>17970995
>I want to be better in conversation
why

>believe in myself more
if you were someone else, would you believe in yourself?
>>
>>17971012
>>17971012
I want to be better in conversation so that I'm able to maneuver my way in social situations better. I want to be a conversationalist. And honestly if I was someone else I would believe in myself :/
>>
>I've been struggling with my confidence for years now and want to put an end to it. How do I become secure in myself?

There's no real end to it. That's just the way life is and the way your mind works. Best thing to do is (surprisingly) make efforts and not worry too much. There's no end point, there's no "secure in yourself" in a way that eliminates the work or ill-feeling.

I never think of myself as particularly confident, yet I'm able to life model, meet new people incredibly easily, or whatever. Basically, I have the confidence that a lot of people wish that they had, I often get a lot of praise for that confidence. It just feels normal to me, I still have problems with my confidence, I still leave social situations thinking about stupid things that I did or whatever.

Take it less seriously and give yourself credit, you're likely pretty good. With conversation, there's not a huge amount to learn and it depends on the other person(s) too. With conversation, you just need to be able to ask a few questions here and there.

Like you're probably fine, but as soon as you start thinking about it you get tense.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.