[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I learn to stop caring what other people think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 59554413_p0.jpg (529KB, 772x1080px) Image search: [Google]
59554413_p0.jpg
529KB, 772x1080px
how do I learn to stop caring what other people think?
>>
>>17970941
start believing you are better than those pieces of shit.
>>
You can't learn what you already know how to do.
You just need to desensitize yourself to it.

Also, you need to separate how you feel about yourself from what others are saying to you.
>>
>>17970941
You learn to stop caring what other people think when you accept yourself, all of yourself- even the parts you don't like. Only then will it not matter and hurt as much as it does now.
>>
>>17970941
are you a girl or a guy
>>
>>17970941

realize that what they think doesn't erally matter.

you are you, and some people love you, and as long as you aren't actively hurting people directly, it doesn't much matter.
>>
>>17970941
The trick isn't to stop caring what other people think. Criticism can be a very helpful way to find things you can work on to improve yourself or to gain insight on how the world sees you. You have to get enough self-esteem to realize which critiques matter and which don't, and the only way to do that is to really look at who you are as a person, what you want out of life, and how to get what you want.
>>
File: andy.jpg (133KB, 615x818px) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133KB, 615x818px
>>17970941
>how do I learn to stop caring what other people think?
how do you know what they think ?

try meditation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
>>
>>17970941
by not being a bitch only females care what other people think of them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.