[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not hate my parents? They gave me a shitty life and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2832.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
How do I not hate my parents? They gave me a shitty life and my entire life they've pretty much lived like broke college students

>no food
>house is broken down as fuck
>parents are poor as fuck every other week like to the point they can't even afford ten dollars
>everything in the house is the cheapest shit imaginable
>somehow they make everything worse and shittier
>they drink all day and act like degenerates
>they are constantly buying alcohol and cigarettes even after we have no food and bills are piling up
>>
What? You should hate your parents in this case.
>>
>>17970562
They've been semi nice but they've abused me worse than any parent has a child I think and I've seen college students living in nicer houses
>>
>>17970532
one day you will see your parents as normal adults. And you will realize they were blindly trying to get through life too.
>>
>>17970532
Are you an adult? Just move out and give 'em the finger by living better than they ever good.
>>
>>17970614
>they've abused me worse than any parent has a child
Your mother was a junkie all throughout her pregnancy and you were born with severe disabilities and mental retardation? They've beaten you to within an inch of your life? They've pimped you out before you were even 5 years old so they could fund their drug habit? They've kept you locked in a windowless room for days on end with no food, water or toilet?
>>
>>17970633
> they ever good
*could
>>
>>17970532
If you're old enough to be complaining about it, you're old enough to get off your ass, get a job and move out. Simple :)
>>
>>17970625
My dad had a high paying job and he sabotaged it by going on strike with workers

After that they got high interest loans blew the money bought a fixer upper house with 0 money or knowledge of houses

My dad got a DUI that cost a shit load of money

He buys expensive as fuck vehicles and splurges what little money they have for no reason

My mom has abused me mentally and physically my whole life
>>
>>17970641
>My dad had a high paying job and he sabotaged it by going on strike with workers
That is something to be proud of not to hate him for. He put himself on the line for his principles.
>>
>>17970651
No they just fall for scams. I caught them signing up for a service from a door to door salesman scammer and I had to stop them
>>
>>17970667
Mate, why not just own up to the fact that you're definitely old enough to not be living with your parents and to have a job. They don't have to let you live with them. You don't have to be there. And if they're physically abusing you then call the fucking popo if it's that's bad. Otherwise suck it up princess. This is life.
>>
>>17970532
Dependency.
And you're right, they more than anyone else are to blame for all your pain. You never once mentioned how they terrorized, neglected and emotionally abused you. Maybe they weren't that bad?
>>
Nothing is stopping you from moving out other than the urge to mooch off of the little your parents have. Don't want to move out? Then get a job that can cover your expenses. If your parents like to blow money on dumb shit then maybe you can learn from them and not blow your own hard earned money on dumb shit.
>>
Your parents are addicts man. They act like addicts and they dont care for anything else but what they crave. You're an afterthought. They love you somewhere but its gone off sour like fuck dude.

Get out of there. Help yourself. They aint helping you & you cant help them. Fuck knows I know you've tried to help them but you can't. Get out of there. Maybe they'll clean up and salvage something between ye one day.

Just get out. Asap. For yourself. Theyre not doing anything for you and you cant do anything for them...

fucked up though isnt it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.