[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoner Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: weed makes you gay.jpg (20KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
weed makes you gay.jpg
20KB, 480x401px
For the past few months, my friends have been doing nothing but pot. Twice a day, at least. They've pretty much given up on school, which is stupid since exams are coming up and they've just been getting high instead of studying. It's gotten to the point where they'll use any chance they get to smoke pot, especially on the weekends. Only 4 out of 8 of my friends don't smoke, so it's begun to slowly split the group up badly. I'd hate to see our friendship fall apart, but I'm not willing to hang out with someone who's whole life revolves around drugs. I'm too scared to confront them because they'll most definitely get pissy at me and make things worse. The fuckers are stupid enough to drive drunk or high, they're gonna end up dead if they keep this up. I don't want either of these things to happen, I just want them to stop this madness before it's too late.
>>
>>17970413
A similar happened with my friends and I a few years ago. Except I was one of the ones doing pot. When you start doing it and you start getting addicted to it, you're constantly in denial of everything going on. But you can't explain it to them because they won't understand until they realise it for themselves. When I realised how what I was doing was affecting my friends and my own life, that's when I stopped. Despite the fact that they tried to tell me. They'll realise eventually, but for the mean time, I think you need to think about the kind of people you personally want to be around, and if these people are not them, maybe it's time to start making new friends with the same morals as you :)
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with smoking, but it gets to a point were it can be excessive. Once a person gets to the point of always being high and having no money they've got a problem. I don't really smoke a ton, only every few months or so. I had a similar issue a couple years ago. A good friend from back in highschool started smoking a lot when she went away to college, to the point were it went from rare occasions, to weekly, to daily. It was to the point she was always out of it and no fun to be around. I stuck by her though since she was a good friend. Fast forward and she started branching into other drugs. Every time she would say she just wanted to try, but would never make a habit of it. She always made a habit of it after that. She mostly did moly and hallucinogens. Her brain is kinda fried at this point and she can't control her emotions very well. I still see her every now and then, but neither of us go out of our way to spend time with each other. I kinda stopped trying to keep that much contact after she got my friends car torn apart by the drug dogs at a festival. She made shit worse by not giving up her shit and nearly got us kicked out of a festival that already cost us a few hundred in tickets and travel. After all of that she apologized to her dumb hippy friend for having to smoke his pot, instead of apologizing to my friend who's car got searched or me for almost getting us kicked out after $400 and a 7 hour drive. She's been arrested I think twice since and I'd rather not risk getting detained because she's a dumbass. Smoking is fun, but when it gets excessive shit gets stupid real quick in my experience.
>>
As people grow up, you inevitably split apart.
Some people let drugs turn into a lifestyle and there's not a lot to be done about it.
>>
>>17971769
This
>>
>>17970413
>exams are coming up
>January
lmao
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.