[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it usual to stop bein attracted to your gf when you start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484260249692.jpg (80KB, 966x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484260249692.jpg
80KB, 966x1200px
Is it usual to stop bein attracted to your gf when you start living with her?
I just dont feel like having sex with her anymore yet I would immediatelly fuck any other girl that i can think of?
Or could it be that she is just not that attractive anymore?
Does this happen even with the most beautiful 10/10 girls?

Pic kinda unrelated
>>
>>17970226
How long have you been living with her? Did she gain weight or something?

Do you still love her, or do you just not find her attractive?
>>
yes, men are biologically fickle creatures. if she was a super model you'd still want to fuck other women just for the variety

try to get away for awhile, or at least leave the house mroe. try new positions, sex toys etc. anything that will help change it up
>>
>>17970233
I still lover her af
Shes gained a few pounds but she's not that fat.. plus she realizes she got bigger and goes to gym to get rid of it..
Been to together for a year
>>
File: 1483939390363.png (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483939390363.png
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>17970264
Ive no problem with the fact that i want to fuck other girls..
Im just confused she's not one of them anymore.. and she's not that fat or ugly as half of the girls I would still fuck
>>
>>17970281
Same answer, you want to spread your seed biologically, so you'd be willing to fuck uglies just for that chance. This is pretty common in long term relationships. You have to choose to try and mend it, instead of drift away.
>>
>>17970275
Honestly, 1 year is just barely getting started in terms of long-term relationships. How long did your honeymoon phase last? My current gf and I were in the honeymoon phase nearly 2 years before we finally cooled down. If you're feeling a bit tired of her after 1 year, that might not be good
>>
>>17970226
i think this is subjective. consider the following:
>lived with ex for 2.5-3 years
>after 1.5 years, the relationship went to shit
>still wanted to fuck her over 9000 times per day
i have had this ot similar with almost every gf ive had, but gf from greettext is the only one i cohabited with
>>
>>17970319
For me its the opposite. I just dont feel like having sex with her. And she loves sex. We used to fuck every day. Sometimes even twice or trice per day. Recently we got to 1-2 fucks per week.. and she wants more. She is starting to think im cheating on her.

Somethin similar happened with my last gf (we had been together for 6 yrs). But the last gf wasnt that sex-addicted so she didnt complain that much as this current one does. The thing is i dont know if the problem is in me or if other people experience the same shit.
>>
My ex want sex at least once a day. If there were some sexy girls on tv I'd look at him and see that he was staring at me and not the girls. He would get hard just from looking at my ass in shorts while I'm laying down...little things like that
>>
>>17970226
yap, its fucking normal nigga
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.