[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NSFW warning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Jeb.jpg (62KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.jpg
62KB, 600x360px
I never really post here, if nsfw posts are not allowed, please ignore.

Ive been with my gf for about 3 years now. Were both 21 in college.

The problem: I cant make her cum. Im her first, and shes mine. in bed i usually last 5-10 minutes, and we have tons of foreplay.

im not looking for general advice or techniques, ive tried most. im just looking for some insight on the situation, maybe a similar situation.

one thing, she does have a low libido. and she is not very confident/open to trying new things. it was about 1.5 years into our relationship before sex.

anyone experienced anything similar?

p.s. my schlong is 6.5-7 inches and slightly above average in girth. she has a small figure, so i dont think thats the problem.

pic unrelated
>>
>>17970191
For my situation it was her, once my gf learned to relax and learned to get into the rythmn of sex it happened. Also it still to this day takes major effort and atleast 20min of pounding, only in one position aiming upwards. So it's probably her mentality and may just be her body.
>>
>>17970191
I could never get my girlfriend to cum either. It took along time until she confessed to me that she was raped nearly everyday by her biological grandfather from age 8 to 14.
Explained why she always laid there like a log staring at the ceiling waiting for sex to end.
Anyways, dropped her incest-ass and been happy and confident ever since.
>>
>>17970222
sorry i left out my main point, that maybe she is a rape victim too. That shits trouble man, find out and get out.
>>
>>17970228
Tfw in current situation but too emotionally involved.
>>
>>17970191
As a female commenting, it could be performance anxiety on her end.
Once the anxiety is there, it's really really hard to climax, heck even get wet.

Maybe ask her what she normally thinks about when your having sex, or CONSTANTLY give updates and instructions.

Ask if this this would make her feel more comfortable because if you do it randomly and it isn't the problem she might think it's weird.

But the anxiety is the worst and can be things like
"Should I start making noises?"
"Did I brush my teeth?"
"I don't really like this way, should I say something?"

Talking during sex may be awkward, but it'll let you both know what's what and address it immediately, which is why it's super important you're both honest.

Also if you are above average girth and she's petite and you're both first timers it might actually be painful for her.

Also, penetration is a tricky way of making a woman cum anyway, as it doesn't stimulate the clitoris very well and the g-spot can be hard to find and maintain contact with.
>>
>>17970237
dude i am serious get out of that shit. This bitch ruined me so bad, i was just as emotionally involved and guess what YUP she cheated on me bro she was hot as fuck but broken and thought being a slut could fix her. Let me tell you what your emotional involvement will do. Youll drop out of college like i did and enlist in the military picking a front lines job hoping to die. And guess what, you wont die, youll do two enlistments back to back but you wont get a single shot fired at you and youll waste over a decade of your life.
>>
File: 13867581.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13867581.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>17970271
>joins the military as a suicide method

the long con
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.