[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acid Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 1176x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1176x662px
Anyone ever done acid before? What can I expect? Should I go alone or with a couple of friends? What should I do while tripping?
>>
expect a massive dump once you are done
>>
>>17970161
I just tripped yesterday, it seems to have become a bi monthly thing.

You should expect fantastic visuals that are out of this world. Nothing that you've heard about acid will come close to the experience. Have a free 12 - 15 hours as it does take some time to reach baseline.
I've been tripping with people only once and it was terrible as one guy couldn't handle it, so Ive been tripping alone at home.
What should you do while tripping?
Enjoy what you see and converse with yourself.
>>
I do it once every 6 months.

Its nice and can be use meditatively.

Even discovered I had some neck problems
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>17970161
I have about 25 trips under my belt, including 25i a couple times, and 4 AcO-DMT twice.
LSD is very... psychoanalytical. It is a very confusing substance at first, and this confusion and sense of unfamiliarity with the expanded state of ones own mind is a major cause for "bad trips" when the panic results. For me, acid was quite visual, but not as visual as 4-AcO-DMT.
Acid trips are quite long. It does vary a lot for people, i for example tripped for 14 hrs straight once, i shit you not. Most people though trip for about 10-12 hrs. Itll take even longer for you to reach full baseline.
One tip i have for beginners or experienced users trying to escape a bad headspace or bad trip is to meditate during these periods. Its essentially an act of shielding your mind from itself. There is a reason why meditation takes monks years and years to master, its a skill that can be quite difficult to develop, but is very valuable.

By far the best way to trip is by yourself, in a secure place with access to basic necessities. That way you can think all you want and will not feel anxiety to socialize. And trust me, you will feel at least some anxiety on LSD whether you like it or not
>>
File: 1483940534615.jpg (65KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1483940534615.jpg
65KB, 500x294px
Done acid about 2 or 3 times.
I would suggest do it either alone or with one very close friend. In a nice and cozy friendly well known environment. It will quite literally change you .. by that I mean that it will help you see things from a different angle..

Its quite fun if you can just chill and enjoy it. What I dont like is that it takes about 12 hours for a trip to be over so you may quite easily come to a point where you realize ok this has been fun but i would like it to end now.

Still i would suggest trying LSD at least once to everybody who has the opportunity. Its a really nice and moving experience if you dont overthink it.
>>
>>17970247
Never felt any anxiety with LSD in a comfortable setting alone.

I have been meditating for about 3 years before I had tried acid. I would have to try it with a close friend though.
>>
>>17970284
Yeah, after the first time i got used to how the substance affected my mind, the anxiety lessened. And desu looking back it was only because of the presence of other people during the first couple of trips. One of which was as manipulative and insecure as they come.

OP, do your research and then trip alone. Id highly recommend it.
>>
>>17970161
For your first trip I would have a friend around. Maybe not a group but at least someone your completely comfortable with. It's not or everyone. It can be the most beautiful experience to pure hell. Not to scare you, most if my many trips were great. In fact, the bad ones were mostly just bad moments. It's all about setting. Just remember if you are going someplace you don't like, A- change the setting, even change of music or lightning and B-dont fight it. The worst thing you can do on a psychedelic is try and fight it, you'll never win. Just change the setting and let it flow naturally. This is where having a buddy helps.

Have fun, and don't disrespect it. Your dealing with the power of God's, not trying to get "fucked up"
>>
>>17970161
Mindset and environment are everything, have something planned for the 12 hours and stayed relax. I honestly wouldn't recommend it, on the off chance of a bad trip, but it's fun to try.
>>
>>17970243
How did a trip discover a physical problem?
>>
>>17971091
I don't know but whenever I drank water, my neck would tense up.

Went to a chiropractor and said I had tons of knots in the tip of my neck and spine and needed to release it before it became a hump.
>>
>>17970161
Acid is unlike anything you've ever experienced. It's sorta like shrooms but you're more in control and lucid.

If you want crazy visuals look at intense patterns and colors.

LISTEN TO MUSIC. You will experience it differently, I felt like I took a bath in it.

GO OUTSIDE. Nature is amazing on acid, you feel connected in ways that are hard to articulate.

DO NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS FOR THAT DAY. It's best to have a clear schedule so you can have a clear mind. Taking the next day off is seriously recommended since it can be very hard to sleep after an acid trip.

I've always done acid with friends, doing psychedelics alone is boring in my opinion.
>>
How would you guys compare Acid to Edibles?

I find sitting down alone, turning the lights off, and blasting music through my headphones to be by far the best experience for me while high. Would Acid be good in this setting?

Thanks in advance my dudes.
>>
>>17971471
No.

Maybe for a little bit, but there's way cooler shit you can do while on acid.
>>
>>17971471
Acid is nothing like weed. There's no way to really describe it if you haven't done it. If you've done shrooms your kind of ball park but it's still different
>>
I'm in a similar dilemma here, i'm about to do acid for the first time this week, i'm going to do it with a friend or two
is there anything i should worry about? i've recently went through a breakup and it's all that's been on my mind.. i don't want to have a bad trip. do i wait?
>>
I've tripped four times in the past half year, and these have been my first times. Twice with friends, twice by myself. First off, make sure you have a couple of days off. The first day will be the day you trip, and the trip itself will last anywhere from six to twelve hours. Personally, I can never sleep the day after. Even the last time I tripped, when I had been awake since about 10 AM and started tripping at 3 AM the next day, I couldn't fall asleep until about 1 AM the day after. Also, if you're tripping hard enough, communicating will feel sort of weird. I was with one friend who was also tripping and one friend who was sober and we were having a conversation, and even though my sober friend said I was fine, in my head the words I was saying didn't sound like words at all, and I felt like only random noises were coming out of my mouth which was pretty surreal.

Overall it's fun stuff though, I would definitely recommend it. Just don't go into it with any expectations about what you'll see or what you'll hear, it's a very personal experience that will affect you based on who you are.
>>17971611
It's all about if you feel ready to do it. One of the times I tripped I was really mad at myself because the day before I had messed things up pretty bad with a girl I liked and I still had a fun trip.
>>
How about LSD with therapeutic purposes? I'm spiralling into a serious depression and I feel like stuck on a loop. I've heard great things about psychedelics applied in the treatment of mental/emotional issues. I was considering getting some and trying them by myself in a calm environment.

Anybody here ever done this? Did it help? Any tips?
>>
>>17970161

short answer = no don't do it, too much risk for permanent damage

see erowid.org
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.