[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uploading my first video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
2KB, 225x225px
So I recently did my first youtube video and I think It look pretty good for my first try. Now that the editing is made, I'm kinda nervous that my parent or friends find my videos ( i'm 19). Is there a way for them to find me? like being suggested in the recommendation bar? I dont know how the algorithm work, if it's based on the location of the person if not, youtube is too big to be noticed by my parents...
>>
>>17970088
There's an option so that only people with the link can see it.
>>
>>17970121
yea I know, my goal is like gather 5k subs and then, show them after I won't give a fuck
publishing my videos to the world dont bother me, since I don't know them
>>
>>17970088
why dont you post the video so we can give you thumbs up and views bro.
>>
>>17970130
What is in the video that you don't want them to see?
>>
>>17970145
nothing in particular, I just decided to blog in english instead of my native french language. I just don't want them to think i'm going crazy and speaking alone to a camera. My parents don't know anything about the internet game.
>>
>>17970121
dont do this, leave it public. The sad reality of YouTube is that at first nobody will see your videos. Much less your parents or friends.

Also don't worry about subscribers. Most of them will not watch your videos on a consistent bases. Views is what you should be focusing on. don't pander for them though.
>>
>>17970171
Don't let that hold you back. Even my grandmother would understand what that type of video is. Don't let their ignorance stop you from the things you want to do.
>>
>>17970141
Here it is, this is an edit I made 5 days ago to see the reach of new channels on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPC7vYo68Do
It is around 30 seconds long and the rest is music. Don't worry, I won't always make 30 seconds video with 6 mins on music it is a test.
>>
>>17970189
What kind of content are you looking to produce?
>>
>>17970189
>channel name
You're already failing to be honest with you
>>
>>17970195
I want to create a vlog channel
I'm interested in a lot of things, I want to go to car shows, sport events, video games and interesting things that I do.
>>
>>17970195
I forgot to say that I don't want to fall in lame videos where you see a guy washing his car for 10 minutes, no tips, no commentary and ends the vlog at the groceries store
>>
>>17970206
You're going to have an uphill climb producing that content. There's so much of it out there.
>>
>>17970210
I know
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.