[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to kill my brother. I only failed because he stopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: crow_100.jpg (154KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
crow_100.jpg
154KB, 760x570px
I tried to kill my brother. I only failed because he stopped me.

I haven't gotten over the sense of guilt. From my perspective, I might as well have killed him, since only providence prevented the murder from transpiring. In my own head, I am practically a murderer; under the same conditions I might try to do the same thing.

Making sure that never happens is easy: just isolate myself. However, I don't know how to atone or relieve myself of the guilt. I hate myself, I no longer feel worthy of interacting with other people. I no longer feel worthy of my friends because they don't know who I am. I don't know who I am.

How does one atone for murder? What penance could counterbalance the undeserved termination of another's consciousness?
>>
>>17969982
This is some white suburban shit
>>
Listen you using big words doesnt undermine what a piece of shit you are. stop trying to atone for your attempted murder becuase you didnt commit one faggot. how did you even fuck it up, if you tried and he stopped you then you are a pussy, and a pussy should have blitz attacked his brother or got him while he was sleeping like the two bit yellow bellied coward goat fucker you are. I know your a goddamn muslim tinker tailor soldier spy cuz I can smell them like i see them.
>>
Bro, this goes beyond "woe is me for thinking of such a thing". You didn't cheat on your gf, you tried to fucking kill your brother.

Seek mental help, sincerely. If you want to atone for your thoughts, making sure they never happen again is the best way to do it.

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/
>>
>>17969991
Why?
>>
>>17970006
Caring this much
>>
>>17969993
It was not premeditated. He disarmed me and ran away.
>>
>>17970011
That I tried to kill my family member? You really think so?
>>
>>17969994
Thinking? There was literally a struggle. This wasn't me standing over him contemplating and then changing my mind. He physically stopped me from landing a blow with a deadly weapon. I even told him I was about to kill him during the ordeal.
>>
>>17970029
Same cure

Living on a mountain alone in shame won't fix anything

Get psych help
>>
>>17970012
so it was a crime of passion? do you guys fuck or jerk each other off? how did you get disarmed i am going to contiue to pester and be an uncaring asshole to you unless you greentext style me the damn story i want to hear it word for word what you did and how you messed up. that way when you try again later we can get it right this time.
>>
>>17969982
what was it about? Did he fiddle with your diddle?
>>
Sounds like OP and bro got into a fight and OP lost it and almost killed his bro. Am I right?
>>
Get help you cunt.

You need professional help, strangers on an imageboard aren't gonna be enough for this one.
>>
>>17970033
He wasn't truly the object of my rage. He didn't do anything. He didn't even understand why I was attacking him. I literally just wanted to kill someone and he happened to be present.
>>
>>17970046
op is clearly severely mentally ill and only wants ways to redeem himself to the great hindu god or whatever
>>
>>17970048
okay now we are getting to the nitty gritty. What is the object of your rage tell me now.
>>
>>17970048
White and autistic
>>
>>17970048
sounds like a psychotic episode
>>
>>17970048
Can you like, take it from the top and explain the whole situation?
>>
>>17970052
I wish I were Catholic so I could confess and reset my sin counter to zero. In lieu of that I don't know what to do but feel like a sociopath, which I may or may not be.

What gets me is I'm the kind of person to help old ladies across the street (not literally but you know what I mean). But there's also a constant lurking desire to do horrific things. I've seen in myself how little I value other lives. I've just never acted on it before a few weeks ago.

People think I'm a nice person and I don't deserve that.

I'm still trying to figure out if I actually feel guilt or if my ego is just bruised because I can no longer claim to be "all there".
>>
>>17970064
I'd rather not... I was (am) mad at my life, let's just put it that way. Job, home, people, etc., just fed up. I went to bed seething and I woke up seething. My brother did something vaguely annoying, but innocent. In other circumstances I would have laughed it off. Instead I confronted him with a blunt weapon. I wanted an excuse. He didn't even properly give me one.
>>
>>17969982
goddamn it OP you are doing the whole demon inside me everyone things im nice bullshit. Light side dark side whatever dude just get your exp points and level up but dont be a grey jedi and pussyfoot in the middle no one respects that shit either be jesus or be the devil but dont half ass it. Also take some fucking fight lessons man when you are in a fit of rage you should be unstoppable with your retard strength and not be stopped by someone suprised by your outburst. Also fuking edgelord with the raven crow picture trying to envoke some sort of edgar allen poe dark mysticysm of how evil you really are, this isnt the telltale heart of amontillado, just you, your shitty murder abilities, and thinking you are eloquent and special.
>>
>>17970095
I needed a pic and looked up "murder". First result was a murder of crows.

People often react to the fact that I write everything like it's an essay. I'm not trying to come off as anything. My writing style is a reflection of my innate autistic pedantry.
>>
>>17970116
You know what OP i have shitted on you from the moment i read your post and you have taken everyting ive said and politely repied. Good for you dude you have my respect. So now ill be real with you. Why does this bother you, why do you want to change? I went through something like this and enlisted, may or may not have killed some sand niggers with a 320 back in 2009 and have never looked back since. Im out married with kids, and when i feel bad i watch Dexter on showtime.
>>
>>17970092
Actual advice: Commit yourself to a psychiatric institution immediately or I will do it for you.
This thread is evidence and serves as such to show that you're a danger to others and yourself.
Either you do it yourself or you'll get visited by the FBI.
>>
>>17970133
HAHAHA you faggot the Fbi doesnt give a shit about this guy trying to kill his brother fuck off with your "youll get a visit from the feds" you fucking faggot id like to see you commit this guy to a psych institute. Ive been twice and I got out both times its easy as shit you just say what they want to hear. Also if your handsome and have perfect white teeth like me youll get out faster.
>>
>>17970126
Actually that's a good question. I don't know why I want to change. Like I said earlier, maybe it's just selfishly my ego. Maybe I just don't want to be that guy. Maybe I thought I was above murder? It's a blow to the morals I thought I possessed. But now I'm just a piece of shit who would be doing hard time if I weren't actually a bitch.

Either way, there's something especially low about trying to kill someone who is both innocent and of my blood. It sounds fucked up to say I'd rather kill a stranger (if it had to be anyone), but I think I would.
>>
>>17970133
That sounds scary. I don't have any insurance so wouldn't I end up broke?
>>
>>17970168
OP dont listen to these cucks. Be yourself if thats being a murderer than do it be authentic.
>>
I will try to find a therapist. I have committed myself before, but it was for suicidal depression. I've never talked with a therapist regarding such issues. But I've found them (or CBT) useless and stopped seeing them.
>>
I garuntee that you are white and in your teenage years

Greentext it faggot
>>
>>17970018
That's niggers for you
>>
>>17969982
You aren't a murderer, you're a failure. Use the energy and passion that made you try to kill him to improve your life.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.