[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ill insanity/ impulsivity fuck me help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8576.png (360KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8576.png
360KB, 500x322px
help help. How do i stop being so impulsive, its like my brain has a reset button. I tell myself "ok this is what i want to do" and then i convieniently forget about it when the time comes. Part of my mental problems is short term memory loss coupled with a personality disorder, they both stem from a frontal lobe injury i had before i got married. My life is like groundhog day but I am the one who is the same every morning. I am looking for practical advice, I have tried writing notes to myself, the one thing that worked was writing on my body memento style but I had to stop because it was freaking my wife out. My VA counselor says I should try a rubber band on my wrist what do you guys think? I need a way to stop myself and my brain during the day i think i will crash my car into the nearest stop sign rip it off and carry the stop sign around if no one else has any gooder ideas. yes insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting same results yes this is exactly what i am doing.
>>
>>17969938
I'm not reading that clusterfuck of texts, but you SHOULD write things down in a fucking notebook if you have short term memory.
>>
>>17969943
oh wow great advice you doodint even read my words i have a notebook its thicker than the moon and i circle important things in red oh guess what the entire thing is red circled get the fuck outta here i need some real help. Also Im sorry for being rude you just pissed me the fuck off because i already have a ntoebook and i write the things down in red that are important.
>>
>>17969954

I also have what seems to be short-term memory loss. I've been wanting to get stimulant medication. Have you looked into that to help remember things?
>>
>>17969958
hi yes stimulant medication there are all sorts of things you can take i have taken almost every psych med under the moon that my red inked notebook is as thick as. Listen to me though stimulant meds you dont want that, you dont want to get dependeded on a perscripted medications. Listen to me, definately if you can find workout supplements that have 1-3DMAA in them or especially ephedrine you will feel great. I don't know what any of this has to do with answering your question. Right stimulant medication doesn't help you remember things beacause speeding up brain function doesn't replace the parts that are missing at least thats what my doctor says. I am missing parts.
>>
>>17969938
Use technology to keep track of your thoughts.
>>
>>17970002
oh my god get the fuck OUT of hERE i want some real goddamn internet advice not use your smart phone like me listen you fucking robot goon nerd a phone isnt going to help if my fucking moonage daydream ntoebook isnt doing enough for me. jesus christ on a cracker you sitting here telling me to use computerized machines to sell my soul to gollum and inhibit my nuerological problems even more by uncrowding my brain and putting it into a little tiny machine that i constantly throw and or break in that particular order. My little notebook isnt enough not phone not upper medication stimulant shit im tired of this shit i want goddamn advice this is an advice thread right i hardly ever internet but my first real attempt and you are all dissapointing me harder than the fucking mujahadeed redheaded freckled white sand kid i watched get fucked by his elder who didnt even wipe his hand befroe putting it down his mouth. listen you fucks give me some real advice or im going to do the rubber band thing or get a stop sign.Hey im really sorry about all that sometimes i say things that are not appropriate.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.