[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last month my wife and I got into an accident. We were in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Last month my wife and I got into an accident. We were in the highway and a trailer truck entered from the right and proceeded to turn all the the way to the left; cutting off the 2 cars in front of me we almost died but my wife steered to the left and tried to break but then the car in front of us who also was cut off by the truck made a steep left since he was in more danger. We rear ended him. Police came, the guy in front of me and a witness who was also cut off by the truck but didn't take any damage stated that it was the trucks fault.

However the guy we rear ended is now claiming personal injury. I feel really angry since he said he was fine and didn't wanna call an ambulance or nothing. He insisted on just going home and even asked us if we had weed in the car cause the cops were looking inside. I don't have his number or any info to contact him. All I know is that he hired a lawyer and is making a personal injury claim.

Should I try and contact him personally and try to solve things with him without getting insurance involved? I feel like he is being an opportunist.
>>
NO

GO THROUGH INSURANCE ALWAYS OR HE'LL BLACKMAIL YOU ENDLESSLY FOR MONEY

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED FOR NOT GETTING A POLICE REPORT

reddit.com/r/legaladvice
>>
>should I let that thing I pay monthly for but never plan to use handle it
>or just shell out the cash he wants upfront no contest and hope it goes as smooth as if I used the thing I'm still paying monthly for but not going to use.
>>
He's going to want to make that money. You should just let it go through the insurance. That is what your insurance is for. It will be okay.
>>
>>17969905
>not at fault for an accident
>being sued for the fault of the accident.

I dunno, doesn't add up.
>>
>>17969905
these things are way easier to solve than you think. you just need the guys contact info like address and stuff. Then if he has pets you kill them.
>>
>>17969910
We have a police report in where it states that the trailer truck caused the accident.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.