[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can boobs keep growing at age 22?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cup-censored1.jpg (70KB, 400x1097px) Image search: [Google]
cup-censored1.jpg
70KB, 400x1097px
Recently my chest has went up three cup sizes in the past year. It keeps growing and I'm not getting any fatter or gaining weight anywhere else. My ass used to be the biggest part of my body but now it's my breasts. Is this normal to have it grow at this age...I thought it was supposed to stop at 18? Is there any way I can stop them from growing I can't afford the bra changes for this.
>>
Pic related: went from the C looking ones to the F
>>
>>17969635
Nice.
>>
Don't give me false hope now.
>>
Isn't that good? Boobies are the most interesting part of the female anatomy.
>>
>>17969629

Sounds like a hormonal issue. See a doctor, could have a symptom of something serious.
>>
>>17969657
I guess, if they stop. I don't want dumb looking huge ones and I can't afford bras that fit so it looks dumb when it fills over the cups

>>17969662
I've been to the doctor but there seems to be nothing wrong with me...I was a late bloomer if that has anything to do with it. I didn't get my period until I was 15
>>
>>17969629

Medicalschoolfag here.

Breasts never actually stop growing and changing. Your main growth spurt will be in your youth, yes, but it'll never stop. Rapid changes in breast size can be cause by hormonal changes as well. Unless there are any other symptoms popping up you should be just fine. Have you started or changed birth controls recently?
>>
>>17969676

Dis right here.

Breast reduction surgery is very common particularly with older women who can develop back problems from their gigantic old lady mammaries.

Don't worry OP, just stop buying bras and enjoy your milk sacs flapping free while they look good.
>>
>>17969676
I am not on birth control and I haven't had sex for a year and a half now

I have a lump in my throat but my doctor said it isn't growing. I also have been sort of fatigued but I've been busy and stressed out from school.
>>
>>17969693

Stress can definitely play a factor in physical changes. Just keep going to your doctor as your concerns pop up. From what you've told me you sound pretty normal.
>>
>>17969629
Wtf why do the fs look bigger than the hs?
>>
>>17969629
Hey OP get pregnant, my wife is 29 and always had B's, shes breastfeeding now and is a solid D cup without stretchy marks and shit, shit is so cash i love my wife regardless of dem titties tho.
>>
>>17970152
HAHAHAHA oh Shit i didnt read your post i thought you WANTED them to get bigger BAHAHAHA your fucked sorry
>>
>>17970152
Her tits are gonna deflate after and be As
>>
>>17969629
Same thing happened to me. I was literally a board throughout high school. Was a size 30A, no hips, my butt was toned, but I was tiny. I never got acne. I started my period when I was 11 (normal), I had pubic hair and arm hair and went through most normal phases of puberty

I am now convinced that second puberty is a thing. When I was around 20, I started breaking out a lot. My hips would widen a lot from bloating from my period (something I never experienced before). And I went from a size A to a size C in like two-ish years.

I am 24 now, and still a size C. My hips got so wide and my butt got big. I don't know what the fuck happened. And I still break out a lot in pimples. My periods are hell and they never were before.

I gained weight, but not a lot. I was 118 in high school. Now I am 127. So it wasn't enough to drastically change my body type. So yea, I swear second puberty is a thing.
>>
Femanon with C cup size here. I'm trying this for a month now. My boobs haven't actually grown, but they feel smoother and firm like never before. I've watched some reviews on youtube and people said it takes a while to enlarge in fact. I hope it may work for you.

http://www.banggood.com/Must-Up-Breast-Bust-Butt-Enlargement-Enhance-Firming-Cream-Herbal-Extracts-p-1032572.html?rmmds=search
>>
>>17971215
Girl, topical stuff will not do anything. Absolutely no evidence for it. Look into maca root pills, there's at least a little bit of anecdotal evidence supporting it
>>
>>17971223
I know it sounds bullshit but when you apply this cream you must message the area, that's what makes magic for your boobs. However, I will take a look about these pills. ty
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.