[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5013.jpg (327KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5013.jpg
327KB, 720x1280px
My husband and I have been fighting for custody of my step-daughter for almost two years. We recently had to move to California because he is a Marine. He currently has emergency custody but we could not legally move her out of state with us. She is in Oklahoma in an unsafe household. Her mother had two children with a felonious junkie who abused our daughter. Her mother never told my husband about it, a daycare worker did. She is now dating another meth addict. Our daughter tells us she doesn't get enough to eat. Her mom hardly ever feeds them dinner, their great grandma makes them dinner regularly. Her mom has consistently lied about her contact with the father of her other two children. She was harboring him while he was on the run from a felony warrant. I need help. The judge won't budge even with everything that we have it seems. We need something else, something more. I don't know what. Her fb is private so I can't see if she has been in contact with him through that. We need help, advice, something. If anyone can help in any way,I would greatly appreciate it. We are terrified it will b too late for our daughter by the time we find something damning.
>>
>>17969574
Child services.
>>
We have made so many reports to DHS that I couldn't tell you how many there are at this point. All 3 of the bio mothers kids were taken away from her, which is why we have emergency custody. But they don't do anything anymore. We just make reports and then they do nothing.
>>
>>17969650
We have made so many reports to DHS that I couldn't tell you how many there are at this point. All 3 of the bio mothers kids were taken away from her, which is why we have emergency custody. But they don't do anything anymore. We just make reports and then they do nothing.
>>
>>17969574

You need a family lawyer, not 4chan.
>>
>>17969679
Have had one the entire time, still have one. Looking for outside perspectives.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.