[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating slut faces exposure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cre2dIYUsAAj_SD.jpg (64KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cre2dIYUsAAj_SD.jpg
64KB, 675x1200px
So, let me get this straight from the get go. I want to fuck this bitch and make her my slut. With that in mind, some context:

Her:
>Has only had one boyfriend
>Been dating him for 6 years
>Had never had sex with anyone else, or for that matter, never kissed anyone else

Story:
>Began working 1 year ago
>Met some guy at work who started teasing her
>Said guy is known to flirt with everyone but gets away with it because he is attractive
>On one ocassion he steals a kiss from her
> Proceeds to tell me everything about him and how she's afraid she will cheat because likes him and the kiss
>I tell her she WILL cheat because she's already fantazing about him and didnt even try to turn back the kiss

Couple of months pass
>She tells me she fucked him
>Proceeds to tell me in detail everything and how she loved every second of it
>Can't wait for the next time
>After the second time he fucks her, she tells me she's afraid, because of how inexperienced she is, that she'll bore him
>Asks me to "train" her as to become more slutty, I happily oblige

Pick clearly not her, just some random bitch I found on google
>>
During the following months I make her wear slutty clothes, take some photos, record some audios, and such while she fucks thise guy everyonce in a while

One day the guys comes and tell her:
>"You will fuck my best friend and me one of these days"
>She obliges
>Confesses to me she will do anything to keep fucking him
>I let her know she's a big slut and she feels proud about it

The thing is, they never get around to do the threesome

>The friend of the guy fucking her also works with them and starts talking about cheating
>He starts asking her questions if she has cheated and stuff
>She obviously denies everything
>I let her know he's obviously with blue balls cuz he hasnt fucked her yet
>She starts freaking out and doesnt know what to do

Now, I wanna take advantage of this whole situation. I have:
-All of her info, photos, and stuff
-Know everything she has told me about the guy she's fucking, even the profile of his girlfriend

I could blackmail one or both, but I would want that to be the last resort.

Any advice?
>>
Find a new hobby, dude.
>>
This is bored housewife levels of autism. Have you had sex before, OP?
>>
It's like all narcissism ever manifested in humanity's history was condensed into a post. If this is true, everyone involved should just neck themselves
>>
>>17969620
Including you, OP.
>>
>>17969445
eww...
>sage
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.