[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have been playing with this idea basically i should make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pfsc.png (13KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
pfsc.png
13KB, 245x206px
i have been playing with this idea
basically i should make a list of things i have to do during the day because right now drift from distraction to distraction until the day is gone
i need ideas on punishments and rewards and overall motivators to commit to this
>>
>>17969435

the punishment should be a lack of reward. you want to play your video game? you gotta do X amount of home work or Y amount of chores etc.

the problem here is that it requires some level of intrinsic motivation. otherwise you need some sort of 'master' to ensure you dont just do the rewards anyway
>>
>>17969450
i dont really play videogames that much
the only consistent things i do are 4chan and youtube and i cant use youtube as a reward because i listen to videos while drawing
>>
>>17969435
Only masturbating when you have ticked off everything on your list. Get your brain to associate success with the endorphin rush of an orgasm
>>
>>17969479

than use 4chan as a reward. or use dessert as a reward.
>>
>>17969490
i c ould use 4chan as a reward but i have been coming everyday to fill the emptiness for 6 years now, i dont think im strong enough to stay away
i shouldnt be eating much junk either
>>
If you don't do whatever it is you have to do, you have to pay your friend/whoever 50$.
>>
>>17969505
i dont have that much money nor that many friends
>>
>>17969499

okay so its like i said, this involves some level of motivation. and you dont have it.

you refuse to create new rewards, and refuse to use your existing rewards properly.

so no, we cant help you.
>>
>>17969510
>we
how many people are there in the same room with you?
>>
>>17969508
>>17969499

so are you asking for help or just wanting to publicly proclaim excuses why you can't do the things you claim to want ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.