[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a man rebuild himself after being raped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1480745159629.jpg (36KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480745159629.jpg
36KB, 500x400px
How can a man rebuild himself after being raped?
>>
Raped as in - something forced in your anus, or as in - I had sex with someone I didn't want it with?
>>
>>17969406
bum
>>
>>17969398
Professional help, not 4 chan.

God speed OP.
>>
>>17969406
How far have we sunk as a society that this is a legitimate clarification question?
>>
Ass stitches
>>
>>17969398
Get ass re-tightened.
>>
>>17969411

It's the difference between being dominanted by someone physically stronger and not stopping someone you can obviously over power
>>
>>17969418
But who was roofie
>>
>>17969418
yeah dude no guy in the history of the human race has ever been raped by a woman. not even the gay guys.

ass rape however is some brutal shit.
>>
>>17969453

Op didn't specify.
If he wants to give more information that's up to him.

If you're raped, you go to the police, not /adv/
>>
>>17969485
OP here. Police is useless.
>>
>>17969511
VIGILANTE JUSTICE
>>
please
>>
he must disrobe at all times and work out a lot so as to be intimidating, never will he allow anyone to clothe him, he shall venture with a mighty sword and destroy the RAPISTS
>>
>>17969626
Working out sounds good. Not sure about the disrobing thing.
>>
>>17969418

This is a very common misconception. The same thing that happens to women happens to men and has nothing to do with over powering. You have this idea in your head that rape is a crime simply about one force physically dominating the other and its not always that simple.

A lot of people, especially those with a history of sexual abuse tend to freeze and dissociate. Its very very common. Not every rape is a violent one.

This is the kind of attitude right here that makes male rape victims and domestic abuse victims embarrassed to come out and speak up because people like you make them feel ashamed about the fact that they didn't physically stop their abuse.

Some men will physically stop it, yes, but the impact of trauma on the mind and the ability to revert even the strongest men back into a state of childish helplessness is far greater than you realize.
>>
>>17969398
Therapy. I've been raped too, so don't worry. You get over it. It took me like 12 years but that's because I never talked about it for 11 years. Seriously, the more you talk about it and explore how it affected you, and the more you get support, the faster you heal.
>>
>>17969398
why werent you carrying a gun?
>>
>>17969398
Goddamn, Anon. Something like that requires professional therapy. You'll get through it, but you'll need help. Fortunately, or unfortunately as the case may be, therapists see this frequently and are well versed in healing others who've experienced such horrors.
>>
You go see a therapist for psychological trauma and get taught how to heal from it. I'm sorry you had to experience that OP. You probably feel like a completely different person after experiencing something traumatic like that

>>17969696
Why are you even spending this much time educating yourself about rape of all things

Do you write erotic fanfiction or something
>>
You're a white male so I highly doubt cops will take you seriously for getting raped, especially when court is always in favor of women.

/adv/ can do nothing for you OP, go seek a psychiatrist or something.
>>
>>17969398
do what i do and repress your feelings inwardly and explode at other people for no reason when you cant keep it in any longer. oh and beat your dog too i have a beautiful pitbull that i love and when im angry i scream at it and it makes me feel more like a man. dont worry though once you get on the real rape victim level like me you will fantasize about him.
>>
>>17969904
>You go see a therapist for psychological trauma

/thread
>>
>>17969454
You're part of the problem, dude.
>>
>>17969911
>implying OP was raped by a girl
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.